Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:26:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 1250 times)
arallmuus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 12:18:44 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2015, 05:42:18 PM by arallmuus

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AutoSigBot

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 02:16:43 PM

You could just report this directly to a mod/admin.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

Already reported a few hours ago but didn't see any action. Hopefully, we can see it soon. BadBear is away and as a result, banning will be slow.

thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:45:48 PM

Rather than creating threads for such cases I think you should directly send these reports to badbear.
Here is a quote by BadBear

If you pm me about sig spammers, rest assured, I do read them all and check them out. Some go on my "watchlist", some I act on. I don't generally respond to such pm's though, I don't really like discussing actions taken against users with other users, and I don't have time to respond to all the pm's. If you've pm'ed me about such users and haven't gotten a response, don't let that discourage you. I know it sucks to not get a response, I really do, I've been there. It feels like the pms are going into a black hole, and it was a waste of time. Just treat it like reports, send a pm about it and move on, I'll deal with it if it's needed. I do appreciate it, I get a lot of pms (have almost 6k pms in my inbox) but I think this is important.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 03:56:26 PM

Rather than creating threads for such cases I think you should directly send these reports to badbear.

If you pm me about sig spammers, rest assured, I do read them all and check them out. Some go on my "watchlist", some I act on. I don't generally respond to such pm's though, I don't really like discussing actions taken against users with other users, and I don't have time to respond to all the pm's. If you've pm'ed me about such users and haven't gotten a response, don't let that discourage you. I know it sucks to not get a response, I really do, I've been there. It feels like the pms are going into a black hole, and it was a waste of time. Just treat it like reports, send a pm about it and move on, I'll deal with it if it's needed. I do appreciate it, I get a lot of pms (have almost 6k pms in my inbox) but I think this is important.

I agree with you. Hope OP wasn't posting here instead of sending PM to BadBear/Theymos due to the sig ad campaign he is enrolled in.
However, It seems the 2nd case today of a post to report ban evaders done here in Meta by sig ad campaign members, see here.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 04:02:51 PM

Already reported a few hours ago but didn't see any action. Hopefully, we can see it soon. BadBear is away and as a result, banning will be slow.

I agree with you. Hope OP wasn't posting here instead of sending PM to BadBear/Theymos due to the sig ad campaign he is enrolled in.
However, It seems the 2nd case today of a post to report ban evaders done here in Meta by sig ad campaign members, see here.

So why are you wearing a sig ad & posted here? This is stupid, report those users and don't write here only for try to boost your posts count.

Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: