Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Camshow for bitcoin!  (Read 4176 times)
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 01:16:21 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 12:12:39 PM by Anonym Som Faan

-- Introduction --
I am selling prepaid cam-shows! Send anonymous payment with bitcoin and I give you the skype-name and inform the cam-girl about the prepaid session.
There are currently seven Swedish cam-girls and one Russian. Contact me on skype or email to get started! Now I also accept PayPal payments.

Google Drive Presentation
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1414ZQgDyCJBT5aEiwSVx6Oq2pnQ2nRqPzS6ezssbSPg&authuser=0

Website (under construction)
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/

-- Contact information --

Kik
anonym.som.faan

Email
anonym.som.faan@gmail.com
admin@bitcoin-cam-girl.com
info@bitcoin-cam-girl.com

-- Camgirls --
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/berliindaa.jpg
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/facebook_hettparet.jpg
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/live_freedom.jpg
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/%5E89D6227C589CF683BE86463FE0824265B8D75E2D32F0320B63%5Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/%5E3A613A07F754EA1700AA116F436B2FBA6FDD76AB72D280336E%5Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/oliviajans93.jpg
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/%5E92C6CD4E3617E49781CF5D574276DD957280EC8007E81A98F1%5Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2015, 05:30:32 PM

I am selling prepaid cam-shows Smiley Send anonymous payment with bitcoin and I give you the skype-name and inform the cam-girl about the prepaid session Smiley
There are currently five Swedish cam-girls and one Russian. Contact me on skype or email to get started Wink

EMAIL: anonym.som.faan@gmail.com

You're going to have to provide some sort of proof that you even know any girls at all and then they have to further proof that they're real girls for this to work. No offense to you but there has been scams where people pretended to be girls to fraud others.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:40:03 PM

I am selling prepaid cam-shows Smiley Send anonymous payment with bitcoin and I give you the skype-name and inform the cam-girl about the prepaid session Smiley
There are currently five Swedish cam-girls and one Russian. Contact me on skype or email to get started Wink

that sounds interesting to get fun with bitcoin but more information and proof needed about you have real cam-girls.
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:09:23 PM

Seems like a scam. Even if it isn't, we don't give a shit. Go whore somewhere else.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:35:17 PM

Seems like a scam. Even if it isn't, we don't give a shit. Go whore somewhere else.

agreed with you newbie with fake services no website no link to service, so better avoid that service.

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:35:31 PM

There seems to be a lot of people around here asking for Skype sessions, can that be the way to getting hacked?
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:37:58 PM

agreed with you newbie with fake services no website no link to service, so better avoid that service.

"anonym.som.faan"

LOL, like what kind of name is that. If you're going to fake being a girl, at least come up with a better name
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:40:43 PM

I travel a lot. When can you meet my wife at a local hotel?  Cheesy

Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:27:14 AM

You're going to have to provide some sort of proof that you even know any girls at all and then they have to further proof that they're real girls for this to work. No offense to you but there has been scams where people pretended to be girls to fraud others.

So far I communicate via email and skype with customers. Anyone who wants to pay with Swish or Swedbank for the Swedish cam-girls can do that directly to them, I am not involved in that. But anyone wanting to pay with bitcoin instead has to go through me to get access to these girls since they do not offer that payment method themselves.

Myself I have had problems with scammers, but now I have found 6 Swedish cam-girls and 1 Russian and they all act very professional. I have prepaid cam-shows with all these 7 camgirls that I am selling for bitcoin or other digital currencies.

The only way to earn trust is to wait for posts from people actually using this service. You can write whatever you like here at the forum but as long as the people actually using the service are happy and posting positive feedback there will be no issues with trust in the end.
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:34:09 AM

"anonym.som.faan"

LOL, like what kind of name is that. If you're going to fake being a girl, at least come up with a better name

Well I am not trying to fake a girls name. Anonym Som Faan means "anonymous like hell" in Swedish. I am bitcoin enthusiast who just happened to see an opportunity to offer a service to the community. Since most camshow girls does not accept bitcoin payment I could be the middle-man, the bitcoin camgirl pimp or whatever Wink I handle the bitcoin payment from the customer and pay the camgirl in the way they like (usually Swedbank och Swish).

And all talk about scam makes no sense until a real paying customer confirms that my service is legit or scam.
Price range is 0.1-0.3 BTC for 10 minutes camshow depending on the girl and type of show.
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:53:27 AM

Hello!
Now I have received pictures from all but one of the camgirls and I have also posted the age, nationality and bitcoin price.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1414ZQgDyCJBT5aEiwSVx6Oq2pnQ2nRqPzS6ezssbSPg&authuser=0

Now I would love some feedback from actual customers once they tested this bitcoin camgirl/camshow service.
qwer312

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 07:00:13 AM

Hello!
Now I have received pictures from all but one of the camgirls and I have also posted the age, nationality and bitcoin price.

Now I would love some feedback from actual customers once they tested this bitcoin camgirl/camshow service.

give a 5second video of the girls Smiley

or maybe let them hold a piece of paper with bitcointalk.org written on it
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:11:15 AM

Hello!

give a 5second video of the girls Smiley

or maybe let them hold a piece of paper with bitcointalk.org written on it

Great ideas, I will ask them for something like that. But also getting feedback from actual customers would be enough I think.
Once again, this is a very small scale business I am doing just for fun. No website, just google docs and skype.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:43:50 AM

Hello!

these pics are not proof about your service is legit and nobody willing to pay money to newbie service provider,
so better give free trial to some legit members of the forum and get feedback about your service that would be helpful to gain trust from other members to use your service.
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:47:23 AM

that sounds interesting to get fun with bitcoin but more information and proof needed about you have real cam-girls.

What if I gave you a one time 50% discount Wink would you like to be the first customer from bitcointalk? Only way to prove to be trustworthy is to have customers posting feedback.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:51:52 AM

What if I gave you a one time 50% discount Wink would you like to be the first customer from bitcointalk? Only way to prove to be trustworthy is to have customers posting feedback.
that sounds great to get 50% discount  Grin but i think at the launch of your service something big promo will be more interesting.
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 08:00:52 AM

that sounds great to get 50% discount  Grin but i think at the launch of your service something big promo will be more interesting.

Time in Sweden is only 09:00 so not the typical time for camshow Wink I will ask the girls that are already online Smiley
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:04:22 PM

Have a look at the available girls for skype camshows Smiley

To get started I will sell the first 10 shows with a 20% discount Smiley
benzenen

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:16:00 PM

Sorry but what is cam-shows ? Sorry ! i am newbie
golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:19:30 PM

Have a look at the available girls for skype camshows Smiley

To get started I will sell the first 10 shows with a 20% discount Smiley

ah it's a google doc certified!  Grin

and there are still idiots that send you money?!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║