Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:05:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Camshow for bitcoin!  (Read 4176 times)
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 06:15:05 PM

If people really pay for this I would just quit the forums  Undecided

jk or am i?

Since sollaris didn't respond, the offer can go to someone else. How about you chaosPT? Interested in a camshow? I have the russian Camgirl just waiting for someone to get a free (paid by me) camshow.

i would like to take that offer for trial, is that still available for test, how to join that?

Just PM me your skype id. Since you were the first to respond you get the free show Smiley

i have sent you pm my skype details sorry for late i was little busy with important work. Grin

If he didnt respond you, you can contact me. My skype address is given in the profile

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arrowguys

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:02:55 PM

please added japanese girls , i like them so much
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:19:54 PM

European girls are much hot and sexy, is free trial offer still avaiable or it is expire?
i would like to test run with that offer. Wink
foreveryoung

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:36:06 PM

European girls are much hot and sexy, is free trial offer still avaiable or it is expire?

ah yeah its just taste matter Cheesy
i love european or blonde girls but i dont know i think japanese much dirty and sexy, yeah me too if there is still trial offer and then i would like to try this one
arrowguys

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:42:32 PM

ah yeah its just taste matter Cheesy
i love european or blonde girls but i dont know i think japanese much dirty and sexy, yeah me too if there is still trial offer and then i would like to try this one

agree, japanese girls is more dirty i think too, they have something special lol
but i hate their hardcore , its very ugly and weird.
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:06:14 PM

Photos added! See first post in this thread! Photos with handwritten text on paper will be added soon.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:11:47 PM

its looks like all swedish girl, so your site is based on sweden? and maybe if there still available trial offer to test your service for the first time i want to try .
rony_90

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 10:18:22 PM

I see you dobt have any valid nice vouch and thats why you arent able to find a lot many customers.
A valid vouch is a vouch frim a well established member. So I am up for a vouch camshow.
If you are willing to provide me a camshow so as I can provide a vouch please do reply or PM me. ; D

-Rony

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:02:19 AM

its looks like all swedish girl, so your site is based on sweden? and maybe if there still available trial offer to test your service for the first time i want to try .

You might get free camshow if you PM me your skype id.
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:11:47 AM

No Europe is quite cold, japan much more hot. Jokes aside you can get sexy from anywhere in the world it is all personal opinion isn't it, me i personally like the thai chicks  Tongue

I see down below

You might get free camshow if you PM me your skype id.
It is possible that the free trail is still available! I am not sure about then girls on the thread i use other site what are free and they are super hot with no chance of being ripped of. Good idea though if it takes of OP Bitcoin should go well with cam sites.
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:10:42 AM

Website (http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/) and google drive presentation (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1414ZQgDyCJBT5aEiwSVx6Oq2pnQ2nRqPzS6ezssbSPg&authuser=0) have both been updated. More information and more camgirls are expected soon Smiley
rony_90

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:29:44 AM

Website (http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/) and google drive presentation (https://drive.google.com/open?id=1414ZQgDyCJBT5aEiwSVx6Oq2pnQ2nRqPzS6ezssbSPg&authuser=0) have both been updated. More information and more camgirls are expected soon Smiley

I just sent you a PM with my skype. Looking forward for a free vouch camshow Wink Tongue

-Rony

cloudthink.io   

Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2015, 01:11:45 PM

Now the first cam-girl has taken photo with handwritten message. I have asked the other girls to do the same.
http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/%5E3A613A07F754EA1700AA116F436B2FBA6FDD76AB72D280336E%5Epimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 12:46:22 PM

Bitcointalk users with Sr. Member status or higher can get free camshow! This is limited offer just to earn more trust from the bitcoin community. I need more positive reviews about my girls Wink So anyone that is up for free camshow can PM me their skype ID and I will ask one of the girls to invite you to a 5-10 minutes camshow on my behalf.
rony_90

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 02:47:00 PM

Bitcointalk users with Sr. Member status or higher can get free camshow! This is limited offer just to earn more trust from the bitcoin community. I need more positive reviews about my girls Wink So anyone that is up for free camshow can PM me their skype ID and I will ask one of the girls to invite you to a 5-10 minutes camshow on my behalf.

Is it first come first serve basis? I want a free cam show Cheesy Cheesy

cloudthink.io   

Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:44:18 PM

Is it first come first serve basis? I want a free cam show Cheesy Cheesy

It sure is first come first serve Smiley
You got a free 10 minute session with http://www.bitcoin-cam-girl.com/cg05/ tomorrow any time after 10 am (GMT).
Looking forward hearing what you think about our Russian girl Wink
Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:36:23 AM

Discussing with the creator of https://goseemybits.com/ some kind of cooperation. Will keep you all updated once some agreement is made so you can see some or all of my camgirls on that website if you prefer browser-based camshows instead of Skype.
rony_90

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 06:23:04 AM

As said by Anonym,
I got a free cam show as a vouch cam show.
A small review :-
The cam show was good and the camgirl was polite and supportive. She did whatever I asked her to do.
Cam Quality was superb. Sound Quality was good too.
Its really worth trying this. I might go ahead with another camgirl in future if I feel really horny Tongue

So my overall rating on a scale of 5 would be 4.5/5
The 0.5 deduction is due to a small reason which I dont want to release publicly. I can tell that in PM if u r really interested as its somewhat personal.

Good Luck Anonym with your services.

~Rony

cloudthink.io   

Anonym Som Faan (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:54:40 AM

More camgirs have been added Smiley Now a total of 15 camgirls to choose from! Most of them from Sweden but also one from Russia and one from Brazil. I will update website and google presentation as soon as I get time. Also I have asked the girls to register at https://goseemybits.com/ where you will be able to enjoy camshows later.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:48:47 AM

I am selling prepaid cam-shows Smiley Send anonymous payment with bitcoin and I give you the skype-name and inform the cam-girl about the prepaid session Smiley
There are currently five Swedish cam-girls and one Russian. Contact me on skype or email to get started Wink

EMAIL: anonym.som.faan@gmail.com

Sorry but what is cam-shows ? Sorry ! i am newbie

Cam-shows are shows where some girl-next-door type girls will expose their body to you via videos and will do whatever you want, and will charge you something (here: Bitcoins) for the same...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: