Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:46:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANXBTC terrible service problems  (Read 1163 times)
ShanksPony (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 03:41:47 PM

So I decided to open an account with ANXBTC to use the Debit Card service.

After paying all the fee's getting my card and account confirmation I thought it would be plain sailing.

Upon receipt of card I submitted the pin number to get the card usable so I could top it up, I had no reply, so after a few days I loaded it up with bitcoin assuming all was good, I tried to use it to no avail.  Huh

After an email reminder to send in my pin from ANXBTC, 3 days after I sent an email confirming this, not once, but 3 times over 2 days, I sent my information in.
I then had an email, saying they could not find my original email, so I resent my confirmation details, then later sent the email I'd sent originally.

I'm hoping on Monday, as I have been advised, that my funds will be available to use this card.  Undecided

Cant say I'm impressed with the service so far.

I'll let you all know Monday, if I have any joy.

Kind Regards

Shank's Pony
EsaEzekiel

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:49:40 AM

it's DebitCard seems used only in HongKong
ShanksPony (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:45:50 PM

So today I got notification that the card was valid.  Roll Eyes

First thing I tried to do was use the cash point part of this, its a no go, seems to issue balance details, but asks you to refer to issuer due to insufficient funds.  Huh

I tried that three times.

Then we used it for internet shopping, and bought a well known software suite.

Success, seems to work for online stuff only so far.  Grin

Oh well, one day, someone will issue a fully functioning bitcoin card, not worth the card fee.

ShanksPony (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:56:52 PM

Seems we have success !

Finally able to withdraw cash.
gatecoin

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Gatecoin.com - Trade BTC/ETH/REP/DGD/1ST/SNGLS

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 07:13:52 AM

So today I got notification that the card was valid.  Roll Eyes

First thing I tried to do was use the cash point part of this, its a no go, seems to issue balance details, but asks you to refer to issuer due to insufficient funds.  Huh

I tried that three times.

Then we used it for internet shopping, and bought a well known software suite.

Success, seems to work for online stuff only so far.  Grin

Oh well, one day, someone will issue a fully functioning bitcoin card, not worth the card fee.

Hopefully, that 'someone' is Gatecoin, a new Hong Kong-based exchange.  We are working on delivering an innovative bitcoin debit Mastercard.

Here's what Tech in Asia wrote about us: https://www.techinasia.com/gatecoin-profile/

Gatecoin has already sold 15,000 prepaid debit cards to merchants in the US and Australia. These white-labeled cards can be loaded with bitcoin and used wherever MasterCard is accepted. Gatecoin isn’t the first to do this, but again, other exchanges aren’t always transparent. Many other bitcoin debit cards aren’t declared as such to the payment processor, operating under the radar. "As it’s not declared to MasterCard, there’s a risk that MasterCard will shut down the program," Menant says.

Thanks to Gatecoin’s banking partner and card issuer, the startup is in the clear. Additionally, Gatecoin’s cards can be reloaded instantly whereas most others require at least one day to deposit funds. A bitcoin wallet is actually built into the card, so users just need to send bitcoin to the card’s bitcoin address.

Check out our exchange: https://gatecoin.com

Talk with us on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/gatecoinexchange/

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Gatecoin
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2212
Merit: 536

Promotional Campaign Manager|Telegram @NrcewkerBTC

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2015, 08:41:23 AM

Bitcoin is not suitable for the application of credit card now.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 12:08:12 PM

Bitcoin is not suitable for the application of credit card now.

Why is that? There are several companies providing these cards and everything seems to be in order.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 03:39:26 PM

I worked for ANX before, and to be honest, their management and organization was really poor. I requested them to provide more clarity for customers many times, and they have ignored my requests.

I no longer work for them, but if you have any related questions, I would be glad to help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: