Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★★ BitcoinField.Net - 10% Daily Forever ★★★ - 0.0005 BTC Min / Legal Company  (Read 21414 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
StevenLiang

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:13:19 PM

Day1 info
Total reinvest : 0,1
Total wd : 0,01
Total bonus from refs : not yet
Compound setting : not yet

screenshot detail in box.com file
ulquiorra

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:32:22 PM

I want to invest, but with the op and those affiliated with the site having such neg rep, and some people saying their payouts stop after a while, I'm not so sure...

How can you even give 10% back daily.... forever? That can't be a sustainable business model. Several high-ranking people are saying this is a ponzi scheme, and the thread has both positive remarks and issues littered all around the place. It seems really shady. I see the site was down recently. What's to say that this site won't go down again? Is there an uptime guarantee, with compensation for any lost btcs while the site is down? How come your old posts mention some green energy investment, but the redesign of the website doesn't mention it. It doesn't even mention the nature of my investment...

Is there any protection you offer to the investors? can you escrow the funds? any high-ranking member to say that this is legit? Unless you answer these questions I don't think many people will invest...

Dude... it's a gambling.... their's winners their's looser...
any professionals trader or brokers admit that impossible to giving a stable profit in any investment,
this is about to making your decision your take it or leave it,
many people here's are ready to dare their luck cause of the easy money they earn here,
and the opposite their going to bankrupt,
just decide which you are about...
cheers....  Roll Eyes
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:52:42 PM

Withdraw worked [0.01926520 BTC]

txID: 5716726f56e85aef97e663a7ceb2cebf5444448759586c53d52909b12c41724d

i'll keep u updated

Aha!
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:00:13 PM

Withdraw worked [0.01926520 BTC]

txID: 5716726f56e85aef97e663a7ceb2cebf5444448759586c53d52909b12c41724d

i'll keep u updated

mettwuerstle, you the manBTC. Good earnings.

Regards.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 09:10:41 PM

I want to invest, but with the op and those affiliated with the site having such neg rep, and some people saying their payouts stop after a while, I'm not so sure...

How can you even give 10% back daily.... forever? That can't be a sustainable business model. Several high-ranking people are saying this is a ponzi scheme, and the thread has both positive remarks and issues littered all around the place. It seems really shady. I see the site was down recently. What's to say that this site won't go down again? Is there an uptime guarantee, with compensation for any lost btcs while the site is down? How come your old posts mention some green energy investment, but the redesign of the website doesn't mention it. It doesn't even mention the nature of my investment...

Is there any protection you offer to the investors? can you escrow the funds? any high-ranking member to say that this is legit? Unless you answer these questions I don't think many people will invest...

I was wondering do you have an alt account, did you give me negative trust for supporting Bitcoinfield and supporting others who have paid me?

Just who are these high ranking people you speak of, no such thing as any one higher than another person, we are all equal.
Some people think they are better than others, but in fact they are not.
You are the shady one here, I hope you do not invest at all, you are not worthy.
Who said the payouts stopped, they only stopped whilst the website was going through transition to another server.

And its gone.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2015, 09:55:23 PM

So when is the sig campaign going to start up again? I thought it was under way so I already
have the code in my sig.

TechBoi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:18:27 PM

Dude... it's a gambling.... their's winners their's looser...
any professionals trader or brokers admit that impossible to giving a stable profit in any investment,
this is about to making your decision your take it or leave it,
many people here's are ready to dare their luck cause of the easy money they earn here,
and the opposite their going to bankrupt,
just decide which you are about...
cheers....  Roll Eyes

I guess you're right, but still, shouldn't the decision to invest be based on calculated risk rather than pure chance? I'm just trying to get a feel of how safe or risky it is to invest here rather than other places. I requested more information to make my informed decision...

I was wondering do you have an alt account, did you give me negative trust for supporting Bitcoinfield and supporting others who have paid me?

Just who are these high ranking people you speak of, no such thing as any one higher than another person, we are all equal.
Some people think they are better than others, but in fact they are not.
You are the shady one here, I hope you do not invest at all, you are not worthy.
Who said the payouts stopped, they only stopped whilst the website was going through transition to another server.

Wow way to be a giant dick. I don't do alt accounts, this is my one and only account on BitcoinTalk, and I'd only give a neg trust review if I had a bad experience with someone. When I wrote that message, I didn't have any experience with you guys, so I couldn't give any reviews.

The high-ranking people that I speak of are those people who literally have a high rank in the forums, like Hero or Legendary with very positive trust, I wasn't talking about human ethics there mate. Calling someone "not worthy" and "shady" for trying to evaluate their risk is a giant put off. I wasn't even insulting or anything, I was legit asking very valid questions that you are avoiding to answer. Who would spend their hard earned money on somewhere you are apparently 'not worthy'? Do you not want me to invest so that nobody will come out and say if they had a negative experience? If you are legit, as you say, then you would not be hiding behind ad hominem insults and would answer my questions, which I'll repeat in an easy list just for you:

• What is the nature of my investment? The post mentions green energy investments, but the website doesn't mention anything. Can we see what you are investing in? Any social media accounts, twitter, fb etc. to prove that its a legit company?
  • Is there any protection you offer to the investors?
  • Ccan you escrow the funds?
  • is there an uptime guarantee so that investors know that the site won't randomly shut down with their money?
  • Who are you in relation to BTCField? speedy1987 started the thread so he is, I assume, the owner, but anyone who owns a business wouldn't insult potential investors for asking questions, so are you affiliated wth the company?

If the questions are all answered appropriately, I am sure that it will make many potential investors, like myself, more at ease and comfortable at spending their money.

That's literally what I was asking...
speedy1987 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:08:02 PM

Racey, those naysayers are loosers here, not those who invests and earns money. Smiley We are here to help and still there are some haters who will hate.

Take it or leave it as they say
Shindo1988

Activity: 154

Bitcoin Samurai

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:13:24 PM

Racey, those naysayers are loosers here, not those who invests and earns money. Smiley We are here to help and still there are some haters who will hate.

Hey will you really make signature campaign again?
 it's over 48 hours past.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
speedy1987 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:20:42 PM

I really wanted to make it, but I have no time at all. When I wake up, I have to answer 300 emails. I will do it next week
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:29:25 PM

I really wanted to make it, but I have no time at all. When I wake up, I have to answer 300 emails. I will do it next week

Just sent you a PM. If you need someone to manage the signature campaign and free up some time for you,
I have experience. I ran the SatoshiBet sig campaign back in December / January and am currently managing
the Rollin.io Twitter campaign.

Best,

Cynthia

speedy1987 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:33:44 PM

Well, thats good news. I will think of a something
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 02:55:09 PM

Just sent you a PM. If you need someone to manage the signature campaign and free up some time for you,
I have experience. I ran the SatoshiBet sig campaign back in December / January and am currently managing
the Rollin.io Twitter campaign.

Best,

Cynthia

/\_¸_/\
(=•_•= )
ღ♥*♥ღ.•*¨)
               love you Cynthia  Tongue

StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 06:31:14 PM

Day2 info
Total reinvest : 0,1
Total wd : 0,02
Total bonus from refs : 0.0005
Compound setting : not yet

screenshot and transfer detail in box.com file
safetybitcoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:29:23 PM

I want to invest in this site but I'm not very confident. I want to ask some of you have been investing here is that you have encountered problems or trouble to invest here ? As far as I know about HYIP, there are some cases where some of them has been paid but some haven't get paid.
And I know that among those that are getting paid then there are those who are called "bird prey" - those that will earn benefits from doing so.
Previously I had been such a state, so I was a bit worried about that. They only paid for "some of monitors"
Thanks you very much !

mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:40:10 PM

@gordonhill: thX!

@all: Withdraw worked [0.02983919 BTC]

txID: 2e0013da6020ecfed9fb30ea1de98da1b9e6dac3aa2185673560e96e974dd3a1

i'll keep u updated

Aha!
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:32:58 PM

Well when you, say it that way, I will take it Grin... thanks for the payments up to now.
Hope more is to come.

And its gone.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 10:35:49 PM

I deposited .05 BTC yesterday, got .005 today that I rolled back into my investment.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:42:25 PM

I deposited .05 BTC yesterday, got .005 today that I rolled back into my investment.

Great stuff, I did something similar earlier today $2.35 bonus was in my account so I put that back also.

Hope it continues to run for a long time...

And its gone.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:14:28 AM

Just invested 0.001 to test it. If works then I will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: