Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:56:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For people to panic sell people Must buy ...  (Read 1783 times)
waawd (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:34:25 PM

Current prices look ugly but graphs are currently indicating a floor.., what do you think?
ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 06:36:50 PM

I think we'll know by May which way we're headed.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:36:22 PM

current price doesn't look ugly at all. if you want to buy bitcoin at a great price then this will be a great moment to do so.
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:19:31 PM

Current prices look ugly but graphs are currently indicating a floor.., what do you think?
This is just how the bitcoin price has been moving for a while now. A big bump downwards, the price stabilizes, starts to recover, followed by a big move downwards.

If someone is trying to manipulate the price, they are doing well, if someone is trying to get out for a good fiat return, they are an idiot.
Maybe it is the Chinese mega-mining farms though, that would make sense.
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:39:06 PM

it's called : STABILITY.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4569

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 08:56:12 PM

For people to panic sell people Must buy ...

And for people to panic buy, someone must sell.

There's a difference between having your bid or ask met and initiating a market sell or buy though.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:29:59 PM

It will go up again just wait for it.. I wouldn't call $260 an ugly price because the price was $210 before year 2015
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:32:57 PM

It will go up again just wait for it.. I wouldn't call $260 an ugly price because the price was $210 before year 2015

Same thoughts!

I was considering buying from an ATM during December 2014, but in the end I didn't as prices were falling by a few dollars a day. Didn't want to risk it.
After all, I'm happy to see it's going up slowly.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:40:49 PM

Just as others have said the prices aren't ugly and the floor has been reached in January. It's still possible to go lower from here but we'll almost certainly bounce back from $200.
Stability is good if you ask me. I prefer to actually use my bitcoins for something more than trading.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 12:53:54 AM

How can u call this stability when the price is doing a ping pong in highs of over 20%? This can be floor searching at its best, or a beartrap followed by a high push over 300$.
But as the op stated, every coin sold is a coin bought, so its just exchanging hands, and i agree that this was a floor, atleast for the next month, but its all speculation in the end.

cheers
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:04:47 AM

current price doesn't look ugly at all. if you want to buy bitcoin at a great price then this will be a great moment to do so.

people expect the price to rebound faster, and skyrocket again to 1200, they are never satisfied, currenct situation is great, price is increasing steady and it's stable

i think we touch the second bottom after the first one that was 230, now 260, we are rising slowly, nothing else
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:41:40 PM

i think we touch the second bottom after the first one that was 230, now 260, we are rising slowly, nothing else

This seems about right, although the last few days have been lots of sideways - still, since mid January the trend has been upwards.

tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:53:20 PM

agree now its time to buy, i see price strong on range 240-270 in a month

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 05:08:51 PM

Panic selling does not only consist of people selling into buy orders, there are two other things happening.
The removal of buy orders and the selling from people who got their buy orders filled while the price crashed below their order.

Otherwise it's not true panic selling.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:16:50 PM

Possibly, it might try to retest 300 again pretty soon
It couldn't last time maybe it will this time around.

MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:42:20 PM

seems like the floor was firmly set at 200, im not sure we wont go back there soon.  Below that, I doubt it, but 200 seems easily reachable in the right circumstances
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:06:52 PM

seems like the floor was firmly set at 200, im not sure we wont go back there soon.  Below that, I doubt it, but 200 seems easily reachable in the right circumstances

Looking at it now I think your right we might be retracing downward to the 200 range than reaching upward to the 300 range

Good old chartbuddy

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:30:58 PM

Bitcoin needs an actual concrete fiancial event, to increase to buy current users like ourselves to buy more bitcoin.

Or something that allows us it will hold in the near future, if not we can debate all we want. But we need all the credit card users to adopt this, and consider it as a option form of payment service similar to a credit card.

If not, where are all the users going to come from? An ETF that have current fiat users to easily access bitcoin through their fiat money? or what? i only brought up the ETF moment, cause people dont get the basics of supply and demand. Then again, you can say all this was a speculation.

You can ignore what I said all you want, but that shits the reality.  Or we wait for start ups to trend to this direction in a year at best?

Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 02:24:35 PM

It doesn't mean that when you want to sell there will always be a buyer unless the price that you offer is right. A trade or transaction doesn't take place until the buyer and seller agree on a price for the exchange. Technically if there are a lot of sellers in a marketplace they will try undercut each other price to be the lowest to reach a trade exchange and that is what brings the price down.

gustav

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:41:40 PM

... or 'stagnation'  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Kiss
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: