Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:28:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty to fork Darkcoin/DASH and create a much better masternode cryptocoin  (Read 949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Letssmart (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:17:28 PM

We all know Darkcoin/Dash isn't going anywhere. It's scam instamine where 2million coins were emitted in 1 day on a linux only release ruined it from the very start. So, I propose to the community to fork Darkcoin/Dash and create a new cryptocurrency without the instamine and without the dictator-like leadership of it's developer. The coin would be a store of value like Bitcoin, because of the masternodes and the supply could be more limited. This new coin would have no changes done to it's basic outline, unlike Darkcoin, and that would preserve it's integrity.

Any developers up for it, pm me.
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:44:23 PM

I think spreadcoin has implemented all of darks features in a much honest way
Letssmart (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:48:32 PM

I think spreadcoin has implemented all of darks features in a much honest way

Ok, but what kind of a name is spreadcoin? What are these guys thinking with such ugly names. Make a new coin that's forked from Dark without it's instamine, and with a good name, and viola.
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 07:55:07 PM

You mean so people can finally see how DASH/Darkcoin approach is technically inferior and not just a plain scam? I say do it.

Even if we drop darks instamine, the technology will still be smoke and mirrors. So darksend is worthless no matter what we do
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 01:23:42 PM

So how much is the bounty?
Stars

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:44:41 PM

I don't know much about Darkcoin but I noticed on finex that the price of them went from $3.5 to $5+. So what do you mean when you say they're not going anywhere?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: