Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:58:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Going back down to 230, then 180, then 150, then 66?  (Read 4421 times)
Ask Ken About Love

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:31:17 PM

I for one would lovea crash in BTC price to allow me to buy BTC back cheaper to pay off my KLYEMAX investors.

Cheesy
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:00:07 PM

yeah today price broke under 240 Sad

master sato

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:53:17 AM

i don't think so. It feels long but the end of the bear market is near.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 01:00:26 AM

realistically speaking, you are trolling or just try to spread fud. especially when you state that bitcoin will go down to $66
any serious bitcoiner know that below $100 is not.going to happen.
It could happen, but likely only for a fraction of a second if some whale were to dump a wall. Many traders leave open bids down there just in case.

Fiat exchange rate with Bitcoin the 2015 prototype is irrelevant if you're a long term HODLer. What matters is bitcoin's inevitable exchange rate against fiat:

Bitcoin is alive, and it is very hungry. It's a matter of when, not if.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:54:19 AM

I was a loyal Bitcoiner, I'm losing faith after the crash happened in last week. It's negative in both fundamental and technical.
I might believe that price under $100 is possible.
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:34:15 PM

I could see the price going down to $200 momentarily, but it looks like it has temporarily stabilized at the $250 to $290 range for the next week.
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:36:06 PM

realistically speaking, you are trolling or just try to spread fud. especially when you state that bitcoin will go down to $66
any serious bitcoiner know that below $100 is not.going to happen.

Never say never, this could easily happen.
HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:38:37 PM

Resistance is getting bigger with every wave. It's just a matter of *when* the downtrend really dies off. This time we've come really really close - in fact we're still fighting and if the bears get too greedy we might still turn this one around.

SilenceOfTheLamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:46:13 PM

... It's just a matter of *when* the downtrend really dies off. ...

Probably won't go much below $0, but Bitcoin is full of surprises Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:46:09 PM

Resistance is getting bigger with every wave. It's just a matter of *when* the downtrend really dies off. This time we've come really really close - in fact we're still fighting and if the bears get too greedy we might still turn this one around.

people just need to re-gain the trust in bitcoin, the 1200--->current price is really depressing, for everyone especially who lost money on this process

seein gonly whales playing with the market isn't funny at all, they are driving the price down at the end
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:48:10 PM

i promise you alot of people will go all in if its under 0  Cool

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
0bit

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:05:35 PM

Some speculation of the price going down isn't entirely untrue at this point, since Bitcoin does appear to be falling a bit. Of course, as mentioned by other users, with a currency as volatile as Bitcoin it is really hard to speculate as to what the actual price may be in the long run. My guess is that the price may go down below $200 but won't fall below $100. I am hoping for a rebound in the price sometime soon. Based on what I am seeing, it would be a good time to buy sometime this week if this keeps up.
SilenceOfTheLamb

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:16:35 PM

i promise you alot of people will go all in if its under 0  Cool

Well, most of the exchanges might do a runner before that, or BTC might get outlawed like in Ukraine.  Might not be as obvious as it seems Undecided
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:40:23 PM

Bitcoin will have another bubble, the only question is what has to happen first. Clearly we are not close to a bubble kicking in and frankly I am starting to doubt the coming halving will be the catalyst most people are considering.

My prediction is that the price MUST drop so low that a shift in ownership can take place. Price needs to drop so low that long time whale holders give up and sell. At this point a whole new population of speculators will swarm in and start the next bubble.

I think the price has to drop below $100 for this to happen and probably a lot lower.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:23:00 PM

I don't think we will even see 230 but that's just me.

We did see 230's for a second last night.  I'm sure it was just to test the waters, but i'm more worried if it breaks into the 220's.

Bears are pretty close to kicking in the stop losses
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:53:17 AM

Bitcoin will have another bubble, the only question is what has to happen first. Clearly we are not close to a bubble kicking in and frankly I am starting to doubt the coming halving will be the catalyst most people are considering.

My prediction is that the price MUST drop so low that a shift in ownership can take place. Price needs to drop so low that long time whale holders give up and sell. At this point a whole new population of speculators will swarm in and start the next bubble.

I think the price has to drop below $100 for this to happen and probably a lot lower.

Bitcoin in double digits? I am sure a lot of people will rush in when that happens.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 12:58:29 AM

Bitcoin in double digits? I am sure a lot of people will rush in when that happens.

That's what everyone thinks until it really happens. Only those with balls of steel or no emotion would take the plunge. The rest will follow their natural instincts and sit in their chair and squeal. Even the faithful would be second guessing themselves and that's totally understandable.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 01:04:24 AM

Rush is a understatement it will be a buying frenzy and would last seconds i for one have some fiat stacked by in buy orders for that very scenario, we are not going to $66 where did you get this number op? We may flash down to 180 but i doubt this even, for what reason do you think this is going to happen there is no news which would make that happen we had some bad news recently and had a little dip nothing major onwards and upwards..

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

forlackofabettername

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:06:21 AM

The non-trolls, intelligent and experienced traders that understand markets, all see bitcoin still in a major bear market.  After all, fundamentally speaking, bitcoin is used mainly for speculative purposes and a few other less desirable things.

Also a question for technical traders, are we on the brink of another downward spiral? when the ema's cross for 1 day candle charts?

Some alt with more healthy supply is maybe a better idea.

Costs of transactions are high.
https://blockchain.info/en/charts/cost-per-transaction

Network effect is not as powerful as economic aspects of efficiency in the long run.

"If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud"
  -- Nassim Taleb
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:42:07 AM

never sell at a loss when a crash happens you dont sell... you buy, and you buy as much as you can
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: