Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INVESDOR] Bittiraha.fi - Bitcoin services since 2012  (Read 5556 times)
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:01:45 AM

This is an interesting security w/ a seemingly solid team and foundation behind it but I was wondering what the expected quarterly dividends will look like. The market sounds fresh and growing but I know pretty much nothing about Scandinavia and the lives that are lead up over there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 05:51:33 AM

This is an interesting security w/ a seemingly solid team and foundation behind it but I was wondering what the expected quarterly dividends will look like. The market sounds fresh and growing but I know pretty much nothing about Scandinavia and the lives that are lead up over there.

Id love to provide some context on Scandinavia:

Countries include Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and often Iceland and Estonia are considered part of the 'group'.

These countries have an extremely high quality of life with excellent education. Economically citizens are generally well off and especially Norway has a huge amount of wealth and a very high GDP. There is virtually no poverty and healthcare & higher education is free.

The area is highly advanced technologically, with Nokia, Linux, and Angry-birds all originating from Finland. I expect that Scandinavians will embrace digital currency much faster then almost any other area in the world. Finland is an excellent base of operation for Bittiraha.

As for Bittiraha, I can vouch for them. I bought my first Casascius coins from them long ago, and they were very helpful (plug: check out my Casascius eBook linked in my sig!)

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:14:08 PM

As far as dividends are concerned I would not expect much for this year at least. We will not have a positive net income for the current financial year. Our strategy as a startup is more long term, we need to spend money to improve our team by raising more team members to full time positions and making new strategic recruitments. There are also other investments that may be necessary such as getting more 2-way ATM's.

This basically means that in the early years we're not even looking to make a profit. It's more about making the right investments that allow us to make a huge profit in the future. So if one is to invest in our company, it is most definitely an investment best thought of as a project that takes many years.

We do plan to make a profit on the next financial year though which starts the 1st of April. And we're looking at paying quarterly dividends as soon as possible. Also our dividends are already payed 100% in bitcoin. We payed small dividends in the first 2 financial years but for this year it's likely there will be no dividends since we made lots of investments in 2014 which result in a negative net income for this financial year. Building the largest ATM network in the Nordics and building a 10-person team did not come without cost.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:48:10 PM

Thanks for the comments^^ and I guess the best thing investors can hope for is a very talented team that is doing all the necessary things to make the future brighter.
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:06:17 AM

Is there a link to a proper business plan and revenue projections?

You mentioned a forecasted loss in year 1, what is my forecasted ROI, what % of company is being sold?

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:28:55 PM

Is there a link to a proper business plan and revenue projections?

You mentioned a forecasted loss in year 1, what is my forecasted ROI, what % of company is being sold?

It's nice to hear that you're interested!

You can check our full pitch at https://www.invesdor.com/finland/en/pitches/427. Simply register to Invesdor (free & no obligations) and go through our presentation. There is also some additional information in the Investor Forum.

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
Minerjoe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:40:59 PM

What would be my expected annual ROI on 200 shares for example?
I know this depends on market conditions but I would like to hear your best guess.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 08:29:09 PM

I know this depends on market conditions but I would like to hear your best guess.

In terms of valuation we can look at past performance as a benchmark. Our company valuation has approximately doubled every year. In our first funding round in early 2014 we were valued at 1,5 million EUR and now we're valued at 2,75 million EUR. In years 2012 & 2013 we didn't have an official valuation but my estimate is that it has doubled every year.

The only sensible way to calculate annual ROI is the appreciation of our valuation since we are not aiming at making a lot of profit now and giving out dividends or something like that. We consider a break-even result a good one at this stage, since we're in it for the long haul. Any profits we make are primarily turned into spending that can help us grow more.

It is of course planned that this stage will end at some point but right now there is so much potential for growth that aiming at anything else would not be a sensible long term strategy.

superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 08:39:44 PM

In terms of valuation we can look at past performance as a benchmark. Our company valuation has approximately doubled every year. In our first funding round in early 2014 we were valued at 1,5 million EUR and now we're valued at 2,75 million EUR. In years 2012 & 2013 we didn't have an official valuation but my estimate is that it has doubled every year.

The only sensible way to calculate annual ROI is the appreciation of our valuation since we are not aiming at making a lot of profit now and giving out dividends or something like that. We consider a break-even result a good one at this stage, since we're in it for the long haul. Any profits we make are primarily turned into spending that can help us grow more.

It is of course planned that this stage will end at some point but right now there is so much potential for growth that aiming at anything else would not be a sensible long term strategy.

So if you are making no money where is this valuation coming from?  Surely your assets aren't worth north of 3million?

Goodwill?  Sorry, people don't pay for that anymore.

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2015, 09:19:07 PM

So if you are making no money where is this valuation coming from?

We are "making money" in the sense that we have growing revenue and sales. Our commission sales (which are on average 2.5% of the trading volume in our services) have increased yearly from 40k€ to 200k€ to our current 300k€. For a startup company this is more important than making a profit.

At the same time we've recruited more people to our team. Currently we have a 10-people high level team with 3 working full-time and the rest part-time. We have also made investments to Bitcoin ATM's.

We have by far the most known Bitcoin brand in Finland and we're also the clear market leader here in terms of users and sales. We have upcoming international services such as the next generation Physical Bitcoins we're unveiling next week. In general we have solid plans for significant growth.

Our most exciting project at the moment is something I can only hint at, due to it being a bit sensitive. Personally I think this could be our chance to really make it big. I can only say that it involves sending & receiving Bitcoin transactions offline. The creator of "Kryptoradio" works in our company and the technology I'm talking about isn't Kryptoradio. It's Kryptoradio on steroids. Something no one has thought of yet (except us).

I can talk more about this "secret project" but only with serious investors who are looking at investing 10k€ or more. And with NDA signed of course.

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:59:16 AM

For anyone interested in investing in Bittiraha.fl's IPO with Bitcoins. In collaboration with Bittiraha.fl,
Alcurex exchange is now offering this opportunity to anyone who wishes to buy Bittiraha shares with Bitcoins.

Buy with bitcoin here : Bittiraha - BTC
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 12:11:50 AM

is the requirement still the equivalent of over 10k EUR minimum if one registers at alcurex and buys shares there or can one buy in batches of 20 shares on alcurex or maby there is no restriction there so one can buy 9 shares, 57 shares or 1234 shares or something like that ?
Is there any list where you have ATMs so people can support the company they invests in by using there services, is there any close to Sweden or in places frequently visited by Swedes like Åland, turkku/Åbo, Helsinki/Helsingfors maby ?

halibit
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 03:00:04 AM

is the requirement still the equivalent of over 10k EUR minimum if one registers at alcurex and buys shares there or can one buy in batches of 20 shares on alcurex or maby there is no restriction there so one can buy 9 shares, 57 shares or 1234 shares or something like that ?
Is there any list where you have ATMs so people can support the company they invests in by using there services, is there any close to Sweden or in places frequently visited by Swedes like Åland, turkku/Åbo, Helsinki/Helsingfors maby ?
About shares on alcurEX.
You can buy under 20 amount. (min. around 0.0001 Share)
If total sale reach 20 shares..  over 20 shares is already sold Smiley
we will register those via invesdor IPO and that way it will help to get min 10K sale.
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 11:00:36 PM

The 10k minimum is simply a total minimum for us to take bitcoin investments directly (not through Invesdor or alcurEX). If you invest through Invesdor (which is the #1 method), it is EUR only with a minimum of 335 EUR. If you invest through alcurEX, you can invest with small bitcoin amounts.

All our ATM's are listed at https://bittimaatti.fi/locations?&lang=en. All 8 are located in Finland.

We're soon going to launch our first fully international brand & product line by the way. I'm very excited about this. Months of work and it's almost here. I'll announce it soon.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 04:51:39 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2015, 05:33:30 PM by Technomage

We have now launched the next generation Physical Bitcoin! The website is https://denarium.com/.

Official press release can be read from the Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019684.0

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 05:33:17 PM

57 000 € funded so far. That is 38% of our minimum target. 39 days left to invest.

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:09:16 PM

The 10k minimum is simply a total minimum for us to take bitcoin investments directly (not through Invesdor or alcurEX). If you invest through Invesdor (which is the #1 method), it is EUR only with a minimum of 335 EUR. If you invest through alcurEX, you can invest with small bitcoin amounts.

All our ATM's are listed at https://bittimaatti.fi/locations?&lang=en. All 8 are located in Finland.

We're soon going to launch our first fully international brand & product line by the way. I'm very excited about this. Months of work and it's almost here. I'll announce it soon.
Thanks for the info, i will try one the next time im over in Finland, we only have two bitcoin ATMs awaliable in Sweden sofar i think, one on Hilton Hotel in Stockholm and another one in bitcoinambassaden also in Stockholm.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 07:21:05 PM

Funding round update!

- 63 000 € raised.
- 42% of minimum goal reached.
- 71 investors.
- 35 days left to invest.

https://www.invesdor.com/finland/en/pitches/427

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:24:01 AM

This operation is very worthy of consideration in terms of investment as they have the whole of Finland under their belt and likely more. Never been there nor have dreamt of it but I'm thinking of it and owning a share or two. I just hope many people there speak english. Smiley
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 03:42:48 AM

This operation is very worthy of consideration in terms of investment as they have the whole of Finland under their belt and likely more. Never been there nor have dreamt of it but I'm thinking of it and owning a share or two. I just hope many people there speak english. Smiley

The vast majority of under 50 year old people speak atleast some english.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: