Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:45:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe we are under a big troll job by whales and miners  (Read 2294 times)
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

Miners and whales have aligned to take the price of bitcoin down so they can buy more cheap bitcoin WHILE pumping and dumping alts.

I believe there will be no hard fork at all because both whales and miners know it would kill the price.

They want you to sell your bitcoin to buy cheap, same history as always.

Bitcoin still king.

I think miners not buy bitcoin, but buy hardware to produce bitcoin this mean bitcoin seller not buyer
if about crash and dump price because about bitcoin issue, bitcoin unlimited, segwit, hard fork and about block size
about dump and pump i think playing is trader not miners

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:56:26 AM

Miners and whales have aligned to take the price of bitcoin down so they can buy more cheap bitcoin WHILE pumping and dumping alts.

I believe there will be no hard fork at all because both whales and miners know it would kill the price.

Bitcoin still king.

I think miners not buy bitcoin, but buy hardware to produce bitcoin this mean bitcoin seller not buyer
if about crash and dump price because about bitcoin issue, bitcoin unlimited, segwit, hard fork and about block size
Miners can play as traders too though if they want since they can get some fiat after selling all the coins they mined and they have a lot of bitcoins so they are one of those whales who controls bitcoin price so I think they are involved in any FUDS made trying to make bitcoin price down for them to rebuy cheap bitcoins, ending with more profit in the end. Plain traders are playing in this dump and pump but remember, a miner can be a trader too.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

Bitcoin still king.

Miners can play as traders too though if they want since they can get some fiat after selling all the coins they mined and they have a lot of bitcoins so they are one of those whales who controls bitcoin price so I think they are involved in any FUDS made trying to make bitcoin price down for them to rebuy cheap bitcoins, ending with more profit in the end. Plain traders are playing in this dump and pump but remember, a miner can be a trader too

They can but there is not much sense in it

The reason for this is the same why companies prefer to be involved in only one field. Even if they have to diversify their business (e.g. due to dire economic situation), they still prefer to start new businesses as standalone companies (to test waters and if something goes awry close these companies). In other words, exclusively sticking with something specific allows you to master it and thus get a competitive advantage before other people or companies doing the same. Otherwise you are risking to end up as "jack of all trades and master of none"

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: