Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:28:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin without investment  (Read 39478 times)
atikurrahman

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 09:33:18 AM

At present, this is a very difficult task, which can not be done. However, many of them are earning bitcoin by earning satoshis in many ways, but it will loss a lot of time.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:44:06 AM

Hey Bitcoiners? I'm desperate to start earning BTC
I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?
If you want to earn Bitcoins without investment, then signature and social media campaigns are the easiest ways to earn Bitcoins. You can earn good amounts of money by participating in campaigns.
You can also work as a freelancer on various free lancer websites. You can work as a graphic designer or a translator and earn Bitcoins for completing the job given to you.
You can also earn Bitcoins from various Bitcoin faucets .Bitcoin faucets are a reward system, in the form of a website or app, that dispenses rewards in the form of a satoshi.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

I'll do any kind of online activity as long as there's a Bitcoin payment. Where do I start?

many places to get bitcoin payment, like bounty already provided in this forum. Most bounty have requirements, such as positioning etc.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:35:04 PM

If you want to earn Bitcoins without investment, then signature and social media campaigns are the easiest ways to earn Bitcoins. You can earn good amounts of money by participating in campaigns.
You can also work as a freelancer on various free lancer websites. You can work as a graphic designer or a translator and earn Bitcoins for completing the job given to you.
You can also earn Bitcoins from various Bitcoin faucets .Bitcoin faucets are a reward system, in the form of a website or app, that dispenses rewards in the form of a satoshi.

and to add to that: it is really not necessary to work and earn bitcoin if you want to have one because all you need to do is just work on your present job or business and just buy or convert some of your fiat money to bitcoin. That is the easiest way to get bitcoin, buy it with your fiat money so that you no longer need to chase any job to work for bitcoin.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:41:45 AM

For me there are so many ways to earn bitcoin without investment. Like this org, you can earn bitcoin by joining to signature campaigns. You can try mining, if you have a miner. You can also try gambling if you’re lucky and skilled player it will be easy to you to earn bitcoin. There are many ways to earn bitcoin it is only depend on you if you want to try and put so effort to earn bitcoin. Smiley
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:16 AM

For me there are so many ways to earn bitcoin without investment. Like this org, you can earn bitcoin by joining to signature campaigns. You can try mining, if you have a miner. You can also try gambling if you’re lucky and skilled player it will be easy to you to earn bitcoin. There are many ways to earn bitcoin it is only depend on you if you want to try and put so effort to earn bitcoin. Smiley

The only way to which I can earn bitcoin is through this.  I was scammed before so I stopped mining.  I am just contented having earned a good amount of bitcoin which I can convert into cash right after I earned.  It sums up like my day salary from my job.  Although I am still wanting to try trading and investing on legit sites. But I was afraid to try.  Maybe if someone will help me then I will be very happy.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:20 AM

The only thing I knew is joining bounty campaign. In there you do not have to take out money to invest. You will apply then do the job. You go to the Bounty Section and you will find different ICOs that need participants for their bounty campaign. But always remember this, before you join, read their rules and qualifications carefully. See to it that you full understand it.

bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:53:45 AM

You can earn bitcoin to join social media or other campaign but need to jr member first.another way you can start trading or invest your money for altacoin.
Shadowz

Activity: 826
Merit: 107

Rento || Global Sharing App

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:24:09 PM

dont give up bro, theres many ways to earning some bitcoin or other coin
you can join airdrop or bounty campaign (twitter, facebook, logo design, articles, blogging, signature campaign etc)
thats what i do to earning some coin. goodluck bro  Wink

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:26:11 PM

Bitcoin can be earned without investment by using some free apps & from satoshi can be earned..but it will cost some time..

or by joining some bounty from this forum..
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

maybe can be earns by playing some faucets
joining some campaign in some forums can earns some coins also
playing gambling it need investment and i think it need some knowledge enough
Evilmorty69

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:04:40 PM

There are a lot of ways on how you can earn Bitcoins. You might not need to invest your hard earned money but you will definitely have to invest your TIME and patience. There are those who do bitcoin mining. Some relies on advertisements viewing and captchas but it is time consuming and the earning is super low. As far as I know, signature campaigns offer a lot of profit than any of those I've mentioned. Once you're earning from the campaign I suggest that you put a little portion of it in investing. But be wise enough to know when to put in your money and when to withdraw especially now that the value of btc is a little unpredictable. Good luck!
Oh wow
Thanks for advice. Good luck you too:)
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:08:23 PM

Many people want this. Wanna have bitcoin but without investmemt. As i know, join any campaign is the answer.
liam03

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

you need to learn how to be patient.. get some free faucets. use google.. happy earning..
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:17:50 PM

sorry to break your bubble but definitely do not invest time in faucets, you are making them rich with all the ads (which might have virus, scripts and so on).. i remember somebody did a calculation about faucets and the result was something like 0.1$ for nearly 10 hours of click, captcha solving, watching ads, etc. etc. Try to guess and multiply 1x tons of people doing it and you can easily figure how who's getting richer you or the faucets, leave it.. i mean, if you want to waste time for something you might be able to withdrawal in a month of 10h/day it's up to you.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

First of all, learn to accept the fact that nothing is free and thus if you want to earn something, then you must invest something and it doesn't need only money. So even if you don't want to invest money, even in that case you can earn sufficient amount by spending your time and using your skills. There are many ways out there to earn bitcoins without investment, the best one is to offer the skills and services and charging bitcoins for it.

correct, there should always be an equivalent trade in everything that we do, ruin comes in your life without balance of these even in terms of bitcoins, I would suggest that he should explore hes way through bitcointalks forum and learn a lot of things from different thread thus you will gain skills and improve your account rank too make you eligible to other opportunities for earning bitcoins without having to release money.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Smith871

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

its not a big deal the bitcoin has given you the opportunity the join the forum without any sort investment so you can join it as fresh member and starting conversation in bitcoin forum so can easily start earning without any sort of investment 
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:54:03 PM

Start mining other coins with minergate like monero, byte and lite coins on your pc and exchange them for some satoshi and this is the way to make some handsome amount of money without investment.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:55:28 PM

There are so many ways to earn bitcoins. You may try to join in campaigns here and you will have a money, but it takes time to do it. And if you have a money you may invest in some programs, or if you want learn how to trade coins. You may earn a lot from it. You may be rich in few more years. If you learn it you will have it. You may also try gambling luck and skills are required their. All in all there are so many ways to earn bitcoin you will choose on what way. It is more easy if you put some money on it.
There are so many ways on how to earn bitcoins. Here in the forum you can earn bitcoins here and if you really focus in everything here then you can earn more. You can join signature campaign here, do translations and there is social media campaign. There are some I did not mention yet but it needs for you study and research.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75]
  Print  

Jump to: