Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Typer For Hire Word/Powerpoint MOS Certified  (Read 1071 times)
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:09:28 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 11:32:27 PM by cooldgamer

Looking for any and all work.  I can handle email/chat support, forum moderating, date entry, general transcription etc.  Microsoft certified for Word/Powerpoint, somewhat fluent in Excel and need to brush up on Access.  Rate is negotiable based on the project and term length.

Escrow accepted or pay upfront

(Just Text)

(punctuation/numbers/text)

3/27 edit: updated test scores and added MOS certification

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:11:17 AM

Interesting! Fast typing is always a great skill to have. I'm just thinking...what is it good for business wise? Are you willing to do homework?
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:33:43 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 04:46:41 AM by cooldgamer

Interesting! Fast typing is always a great skill to have. I'm just thinking...what is it good for business wise? Are you willing to do homework?

Data entry, for example if you're running a online store and need your profit/loss filled out fast so you can get taxes taken care of.  Offer live chat/email support for a BTC site you're working on with fast turnaround times, forum moderating if you're trying to get one off the ground, blog writing... there's a lot of stuff.

The main job I'm looking for is support.  Install something like purechat in your site and I'll only charge for when I'm talking to a customer plus a small weekly fee.  I'm extremely computer savvy and can handle most sites once you show me the basics, and could handle multiple chats at a time if needed. 

I'll get back to you on the homework part, would prefer to keep everything 100% whitehat so going to have to check into that

anshar

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:45:35 AM

Data entry, for example if you're running a online store and need your profit/loss filled out fast so you can get taxes taken care of.  Offer live chat/email support for a BTC site you're working on with fast turnaround times, forum moderating if you're trying to get one off the ground, blog writing... there's a lot of stuff.

I'll get back to you on the homework part, would prefer to keep everything 100% whitehat so going to have to check into that

Forum moderating. Hmm, would you charge? Isn't it a priviledge to be a mod?

Get back to me on that one. If you don't charge I might have a spot for you.
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:48:15 AM

Data entry, for example if you're running a online store and need your profit/loss filled out fast so you can get taxes taken care of.  Offer live chat/email support for a BTC site you're working on with fast turnaround times, forum moderating if you're trying to get one off the ground, blog writing... there's a lot of stuff.

Forum moderating. Hmm, would you charge? Isn't it a priviledge to be a mod?

Get back to me on that one. If you don't charge I might have a spot for you.
There are some sites I'll volunteer my time on, but I'm looking for some online work before resorting to a real life part time job.  I will be charging for all my services, but have pretty reasonable prices.  If I only spend 60 minutes a day moderating your forum, you won't be charged for the whole time that I checked every now and then.  Aiming for scalable work for anybody that needs it.

wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:36:58 PM

My wpm only 87 lower then OP, you type really fast   Cheesy
I have 780 point MOS word and 900 point MOS excel looking for job like OP  Cool
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary