Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Typer For Hire Word/Powerpoint MOS Certified  (Read 1071 times)
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 10:09:28 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 11:32:27 PM by cooldgamer

Looking for any and all work.  I can handle email/chat support, forum moderating, date entry, general transcription etc.  Microsoft certified for Word/Powerpoint, somewhat fluent in Excel and need to brush up on Access.  Rate is negotiable based on the project and term length.

Escrow accepted or pay upfront

(Just Text)

(punctuation/numbers/text)

3/27 edit: updated test scores and added MOS certification

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:11:17 AM

Interesting! Fast typing is always a great skill to have. I'm just thinking...what is it good for business wise? Are you willing to do homework?
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:33:43 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 04:46:41 AM by cooldgamer

Interesting! Fast typing is always a great skill to have. I'm just thinking...what is it good for business wise? Are you willing to do homework?

Data entry, for example if you're running a online store and need your profit/loss filled out fast so you can get taxes taken care of.  Offer live chat/email support for a BTC site you're working on with fast turnaround times, forum moderating if you're trying to get one off the ground, blog writing... there's a lot of stuff.

The main job I'm looking for is support.  Install something like purechat in your site and I'll only charge for when I'm talking to a customer plus a small weekly fee.  I'm extremely computer savvy and can handle most sites once you show me the basics, and could handle multiple chats at a time if needed. 

I'll get back to you on the homework part, would prefer to keep everything 100% whitehat so going to have to check into that

anshar

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 04:45:35 AM

Data entry, for example if you're running a online store and need your profit/loss filled out fast so you can get taxes taken care of.  Offer live chat/email support for a BTC site you're working on with fast turnaround times, forum moderating if you're trying to get one off the ground, blog writing... there's a lot of stuff.

I'll get back to you on the homework part, would prefer to keep everything 100% whitehat so going to have to check into that

Forum moderating. Hmm, would you charge? Isn't it a priviledge to be a mod?

Get back to me on that one. If you don't charge I might have a spot for you.
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 04:48:15 AM

Data entry, for example if you're running a online store and need your profit/loss filled out fast so you can get taxes taken care of.  Offer live chat/email support for a BTC site you're working on with fast turnaround times, forum moderating if you're trying to get one off the ground, blog writing... there's a lot of stuff.

Forum moderating. Hmm, would you charge? Isn't it a priviledge to be a mod?

Get back to me on that one. If you don't charge I might have a spot for you.
There are some sites I'll volunteer my time on, but I'm looking for some online work before resorting to a real life part time job.  I will be charging for all my services, but have pretty reasonable prices.  If I only spend 60 minutes a day moderating your forum, you won't be charged for the whole time that I checked every now and then.  Aiming for scalable work for anybody that needs it.

wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:36:58 PM

My wpm only 87 lower then OP, you type really fast   Cheesy
I have 780 point MOS word and 900 point MOS excel looking for job like OP  Cool
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary