Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:50:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinPoker.gg - High Stakes. High Rewards - Secure Bitcoin Poker  (Read 54218 times)
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 04:18:18 AM

One more suggestion I'll throw on the table, The Sit-N-Go tab have all the tables which require 6 people to start the tournament, which is great but why not change 1 table to only 2 players required to start the tourney, like this one for ex.

There's only 5 chips required to start this one, I sat at this table for some time yesterday but no one showed up, maybe because they knew that 6 people won't join, so maybe turn it into 2 players required or 4 players required to start. I don't know if it will work but it doesn't hurts to try it out.

Good idea. I have changed the 5mBTC Sit & Go to only require 2 players instead of 6.

Thanks bitbaby.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 04:19:42 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 06:30:55 AM by BitcoinPoker.gg

What type of software does this site use?  And what games are available?

We use HTML5 based software so there is no downloading required. At this time we offer Texas Hold'em No Limit Ring Games, Tournaments, and Sit & Go's.

If players want different poker type ring games/tournaments we can add them. Currently available games are:

• Limit Hold'em
  • Pot Limit Hold'em
  • Limit Omaha
  • Pot Limit Omaha
  • No limit Omaha
  • Limit Omaha Hi-Lo
  • Pot Limit Omaha Hi-Lo
  • No Limit Omaha Hi-Lo

Let us know what type of games you want to see!
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 02:32:36 PM

I have seen that there are no more freerroll any more  Undecided I'd like to play one in an european timezone,
is there any plan for a future freerroll?
there are hourly freerolls

Oh good!  I was away over the weekend and not keeping up with stuff.  I'm hoping this has helped the emptiness a bit.  If I get a chance, I'll jump on this evening and see what I can win (possibly deposit again too).  Hopefully there's some action in the ring games section.
katerniko1
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:50:18 PM

ill keep 1/2 table open for couple hours Smiley join me i want some action Cheesy Smiley
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 07:54:05 PM

I have seen that there are no more freerroll any more  Undecided I'd like to play one in an european timezone,

Oh good!  I was away over the weekend and not keeping up with stuff.  I'm hoping this has helped the emptiness a bit.  If I get a chance, I'll jump on this evening and see what I can win (possibly deposit again too).  Hopefully there's some action in the ring games section.

Welcome back. Come join us if you can. We look forward to seeing you at the tables Smiley

We also have a 10+1mBTC tonight at 8:00PM Eastern Time. (Begins in about 4 hours)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:56:26 PM

I tried to play one of the freerolls today

but I couldn't see my cards  Grin Grin
I don't know what happened everything was ok except the card problems

I tried to refresh the table but the problem didn't get solved
would you please show some help
katerniko1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:00:04 PM

whuuut Cheesy rly? i played alot of freerolls that never happened to me Cheesy
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:01:07 PM

whuuut Cheesy rly? i played alot of freerolls that never happened to me Cheesy

Yeah I'm surprised too
I played before and that didn't happen
I will try now again
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:04:38 PM

the problem was fixed
I don't know what happened

but now everything is ok
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:22:32 PM

the problem was fixed
I don't know what happened

but now everything is ok

Glad you got it fixed

We have not had any other reports of players having issues seeing the cards.

If you have the issue again you can send us a screenshot and let us know what browser/operating system you are on, it would be very helpful.

Thanks.
katerniko1
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:59:49 PM

join me at 1/2 table (btw there is no rake on pots under 40chips at that table) witch is great
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:58:00 PM

I won one of the hourly freerolls last night and my balance shows as 5.0 chips.  I'm wondering if the decimal point there means that you guys are working on getting some micro-stakes working.  I really like the smoothness and no-downloadness of your site but it's a shame that there's no real action at the moment.  I wonder if you guys can just as a staff be playing in some ring games just so there's someone there to play against.
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 08:19:35 PM

I won one of the hourly freerolls last night and my balance shows as 5.0 chips.  I'm wondering if the decimal point there means that you guys are working on getting some micro-stakes working.  I really like the smoothness and no-downloadness of your site but it's a shame that there's no real action at the moment.  I wonder if you guys can just as a staff be playing in some ring games just so there's someone there to play against.

We are working on it.

Thanks for the suggestions. We are doing what we can to try to get players to be active in the ring games/tournaments.

Any recommendations are much appreciated.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:01:56 PM

Nice the free roll is still running Smiley
BitcoinPoker.gg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:11:56 PM

Nice the free roll is still running Smiley

Yes the hourly freerolls are still running. Register while you can, as they might stop soon.
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

We are working on it.

Thanks for the suggestions. We are doing what we can to try to get players to be active in the ring games/tournaments.

Any recommendations are much appreciated.

I know you've already heard it from us, but I do think that the micro-stakes are going to be crucial.  Sealswithclubs used to have 0.1/0.2 rooms and if you win a 5 chip freeroll that's the perfect stakes to play a little while.  I think your goal should be to keep people on the site and offering small stakes tables is probably gonna help that.  Once you have micro-stakes tables kicking as 24-7, that's when people will start buying into the bigger tables.

I'm totaly a supporter and I'm hoping this goes big for you.  I wonder if you can hire your friends to sit there and play small stakes in exchange for free beer at your house or something.  You want something to get the action going on your tables.  It's a bootstrapping problem, I'm pretty convinced.
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:49:09 AM

Thanks! I have registered for the next one that starts in 10 minutes!
Good luck to everyone
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:14:26 AM

Good luck to everyone
Have played it,but really difficult and annoying to play with all-in preflopers from the beginning, I don't know why they play if they do that
I hope I can join to a bigger freeroll,this was small,not even a table filled  Tongue
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:24:28 AM

I have seen that there are no more freerroll any more  Undecided I'd like to play one in an european timezone,
Good luck to everyone
Have played it,but really difficult and annoying to play with all-in preflopers from the beginning, I don't know why they play if they do that
I hope I can join to a bigger freeroll,this was small,not even a table filled  Tongue

The thing is most freerolls you join on any site to begin with have a large amount of pre flopper’s, your best bet is to just wait till you get a good hand then shove yourself and likely get a caller. The last 3-4 players have a little stack and you start to play some poker.

I am sure there will be bigger freerolls in future but i hope that you have to deposit a certain amount to play it because then you do get good freeroll games, also you can play the 10+1 chip tournament at night i will join you  Wink

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:25:55 AM

Good luck to everyone
I hope I can join to a bigger freeroll,this was small,not even a table filled  Tongue

You will encounter those type of players also in the big prize free rolls. I do "all in" to make the game end faster Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: