Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:03:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: epay.info scam  (Read 27656 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 06:19:50 PM

Dear Valued Customers
i'm writing to you on behalf of ePay team.
We are committed to our customer's success and will work professionally to ensure that every customer receives their payments, keep that in mind that We pay more than 600,000,000  satoshi every week so assuming that it's just an scam is preposterous. If you cant accept our word you can simply check ePay transactions here http://epay.info/payments/
I think its better to help him to unlock his acount. If your site is legit you can help him out.. I have experience in your site before that i can't login with my account too but its ok and spending more time in your site is waste of time so i stop using your faucet.and then i found this site 6 months ago. And i found signature campaign. It is better than claiming in your faucet.
This is just my advice that you need to care every costumer to make your site legit in the eye of the others..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alex21btc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 03:04:03 PM

The last payment I recieved in december 2015.
After that I didn't recieve payment...

I think this site is DEAD.

You can try - http://thebestfreebitco.in/ Best way to earn bitcoins
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:00:12 PM

The last payment I recieved in december 2015.
After that I didn't recieve payment...

I think this site is DEAD.
I suggest to dont spend your more time in that site.. its waste o time.. but if you still want to earn in any faucet even it is a small amount you can try goto in microearnings..
Here's the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=212.0
So that you kind find the best bitcoin faucet..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
emileybeadle

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:50:55 PM

Scam stuff. Whole day working earnings 0.04 $ . Really a funny stuff
millenial

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:03:23 PM

Scam stuff. Whole day working earnings 0.04 $ . Really a funny stuff

So did you get paid?
amirheavy666

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

NEM (XEM) Top Coin

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 05:32:32 PM

epay.info don't transfer money now onetime. i think for increasing the cost of bitcoin is its reason . more than 48 hours delay now....

Nem.io
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:38:40 PM

Total waste of time, I have an account sitting there that they just won't pay out on. Its only 0.01115308 BTC but its a pain that when/if they do answer a help ticket that actually just say sorry, wait till the next payout. So I do, and guess what, no payout.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:35:59 PM

Total waste of time, I have an account sitting there that they just won't pay out on. Its only 0.01115308 BTC but its a pain that when/if they do answer a help ticket that actually just say sorry, wait till the next payout. So I do, and guess what, no payout.

what I know about epay.info it is a wallet and script for faucet. it has it's own faucets and users can earn from there.
back in past I also used epay for some days but saddly didn't reached the payout limit. but to be very honest these types of sites can easily turn to scam. and I think epay.info just turned on it.
better suggestion for you is just leave these faucets because they can't make you enough money. or move to faucetbox.com which is quite better then epay and have lots of faucets also..
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:13:09 PM

what I know about epay.info it is a wallet and script for faucet. it has it's own faucets and users can earn from there.
back in past I also used epay for some days but saddly didn't reached the payout limit. but to be very honest these types of sites can easily turn to scam. and I think epay.info just turned on it.
better suggestion for you is just leave these faucets because they can't make you enough money. or move to faucetbox.com which is quite better then epay and have lots of faucets also..
Before i making lots of satoshi there but right now its a waste of time you will never reach the payout treashhold because of price increase of bitcoin the the rewards also decreases that turn into scam or you will never reach the treshold limit.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:47:38 PM

i have never seen a slower Support than by ePay !!
They answered a ticket from me after 2 month !!
At time i have 2 opened ticked one of them is now more than 2 month old !!!
BAD SUPPORT !!!
doepie

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:12:03 AM

Hi, I opened an epay.info account this morning, ran through a bunch of faucets and got it to the cashout level. It was asking me to secure my account and click a link in a confirmation e-mail which they never sent. Then it locked me out of my account. Thinking that maybe it was a fluke, I opened another account with different BTC address and different e-mail, and it did the same thing again. Is this site just a scam??? I would advise against trusting these people. They basically stole about 16000 satosis from me in one day!!! Angry
The same happened to me. Got locked out of my account just before payout was due. NO REPLY to my emails asking for help. And they advertise a 24/7 support service!!! what a joke. Being locked out, one can't open a support ticket.
doepie

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:41:00 AM

Dear Valued Customers
i'm writing to you on behalf of ePay team.
We are committed to our customer's success and will work professionally to ensure that every customer receives their payments, keep that in mind that We pay more than 600,000,000  satoshi every week so assuming that it's just an scam is preposterous. If you cant accept our word you can simply check ePay transactions here http://epay.info/payments/
I think its better to help him to unlock his acount. If your site is legit you can help him out.. I have experience in your site before that i can't login with my account too but its ok and spending more time in your site is waste of time so i stop using your faucet.and then i found this site 6 months ago. And i found signature campaign. It is better than claiming in your faucet.
This is just my advice that you need to care every costumer to make your site legit in the eye of the others..

If you really were committed to your customers success, you would at the very least answer their emails for support immediately. You advertise a 24/7 friendly support service. Why do I not get any reply to my emails? Not answering emails is a sure sign for a scam.
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 05:28:34 PM

Thanks for the advice, I run a faucet on there the money was a test to see if they would pay out and did not. I have deactivated my faucet there sometime ago. Just a useless uninterested admin team.
mos_alex

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:49:34 PM

epay.info is having a lot of defects. Once The payout entered an infinite loop. After the timer gone to zero, it restarted without the payout. I raised a ticket and it was fixed. Lately I had 12000 fatosi in my account, then the next day there were only 7000. I also raised a ticked to asked them why is this difference. They din't believed me. My advice, don't use this anymore. It's a waist of time and they are very unprofessional.
Sweetasdad

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:25:31 PM

Scam, still waiting for payment, no support. Don't bother even taking a look at their Shit site.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:43:08 AM

Yes this is scammers!!!! Don't forget to check if faucets pay you, some of them are scammers!!! A lot of scam in Internet:-( Don't play with this: https://epay.info for example. They NEWER pay at all, even faucets no transfer money at all!!! I throw from my blog this scammers and will put warning about this! Don't give them your wallet too!!! Scammers always will be scammers!!! Forget about them at all. They no pay this small money -  Undecided
The best for me for today is: https://[Suspicious link removed]/d1Nx3e, https://[Suspicious link removed]/cKvawM, https://[Suspicious link removed]/5tLA85, https://[Suspicious link removed]/TQfwsk, https://[Suspicious link removed]/g72gkd, https://[Suspicious link removed]/lIcdQN 

The best of best for today is new program. In just several clicks your computer will work for you. You will not feel discomfort in the computer work - just the joy of the received reward.
* Ideal for installation on computers in repair shops,
   shops, internet cafes, computer / gaming
   halls, home based business
*A completely new concept, absolutely free
* Welcome bonus: 20 000 satoshi
* Min pay: 10 000 satoshi
* 5000-50000 satoshi daily
* Automatic payments direct to your wallet
* Working on autopilot – nothing to do at all
* Surport: Windows x64, ( Win x32, Linux, Mac will be soon!!)

Revolution in the world of mining Bitcoin.New FREE Program.
In just several clicks your computer will work for you FREE.You will not feel discomfort in the computer work - just the joy of the received reward.

This program is HERE: https://[Suspicious link removed]/igOcbz

Best regards.  Cheesy   

Download unknown files to make money on our computer is never safe. I suggest people to don't do it. You are complaining about Epay.info, but you are promoting a link that was already censored as suspicious link. It's not a good sign and there is a high probality you are trying to scam people also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dnox

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:04:08 PM

any update about epay?
i still cant join signature campaigns so im doing faucets and cpu mining.
i started an epay acc and wanna know if its a waste of time before i get enough satoshi to be mad about it.

thnx
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 10:49:50 PM

any update about epay?
i started an epay acc and wanna know if its a waste of time before i get enough satoshi to be mad about it.

thnx

what is do you mean epay signature campaign
epay.info never open signature campaign
epay.info only operator faucet site same faucetbox
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:15:16 PM

any update about epay?

thnx

what is do you mean epay signature campaign
epay.info never open signature campaign
epay.info only operator faucet site same faucetbox
I thought that faucetbox had stopped working, at least that's what people were talking about a few months ago. Either way, both services make the user waste a lot of time, I think there are other possibilities to make a profit. For people living in third world countries, gains may be more significant, but from what i see it remains low relative to other methods.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 07:26:52 PM

any update about epay?

thnx
What kind of update do you need? ePay.info is oldest micropayments service which is trusted and popular. It's safe to use, don't worry.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: