Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: epay.info scam  (Read 27644 times)
jaystone777 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:57:54 AM

Hi, I opened an epay.info account this morning, ran through a bunch of faucets and got it to the cashout level. It was asking me to secure my account and click a link in a confirmation e-mail which they never sent. Then it locked me out of my account. Thinking that maybe it was a fluke, I opened another account with different BTC address and different e-mail, and it did the same thing again. Is this site just a scam??? I would advise against trusting these people. They basically stole about 16000 satosis from me in one day!!! Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:10:09 AM

I will tell that everything faucet related in bitcoin world is either huge waste of time, scam attempt of some sort or mix of both.
I would advise you if you want to earn bitcoin - stop using faucets. After all you are now angry over 16000 sathoshis, you know that is something
like $0.042? It is not worth your time completely.
megamore

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:20:33 AM

you are wasting your time just for 16000 satoshi?
I know it is worth whatever you have got
Think positive, look for other ways to get bitcoin easily maybe following the signature campaign  Wink
jaystone777 (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:34:48 AM

To shed a little more light on the subject, I'm the owner/manager of an internet cafe and computer repair/upgrade business. I have a LOT of free time on the internet and surfing the faucet sites is just a diversion that I engage in while I'm waiting for software to load (if I don't have a good movie to watch). It just irks me that they locked my account TWICE and when I sent an email asking what the problem was they sent an automated email saying that they don't answer emails anymore and I should log into my account and send a ticket. WHAT?!?!?! That's kind of impossible since being locked out of my account is the problem. LOL!!! Yes, its a scam, and a very aggravating one. Don't travel down that road. Hehehehe.
OmegaCollector

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 07:37:25 PM

ePay is a great site - very fast and accurate. Instead of opening new accounts, secure the one you have. If you can`t follow the system, you don`t really have a right to scream scam.

http://www.satoshihunter.ca/ - the best faucet list!   http://coinengine.co/?ref=269  - The best alternative to cloud mining
Shera

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 05:41:11 AM

have you tried to contact their support system? because i had the same problem with my confirmation email but after contacting them , they solved it for me . I think you should try to fix your problem instead of unfairly criticizing them .
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:36:27 AM

Its likely its got to be your IP address.. It might be that you're using a dynamic IP address and hit a IP that has a history of using the same site thus making it your doing multiple accounts
ePay.info

Activity: 644

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 11:12:05 AM

Dear Valued Customers
i'm writing to you on behalf of ePay team.
We are committed to our customer's success and will work professionally to ensure that every customer receives their payments, keep that in mind that We pay more than 600,000,000  satoshi every week so assuming that it's just an scam is preposterous. If you cant accept our word you can simply check ePay transactions here http://epay.info/payments/
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 09:15:37 AM

forget about faucets. just join a signature campaign, you'll earn more for 3 posts than you earn for using a faucet for a full month. total waste of time and nerves

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 09:28:44 AM

Dear Valued Customers
i'm writing to you on behalf of ePay team.
We are committed to our customer's success and will work professionally to ensure that every customer receives their payments, keep that in mind that We pay more than 600,000,000  satoshi every week so assuming that it's just an scam is preposterous. If you cant accept our word you can simply check ePay transactions here http://epay.info/payments/
Funny how the official representatives of epay just typing a bunch of words that doesn't solve OP's problem Grin
Read the topic again dude, he got locked out of the account and demand an explanation why and how to resolve the problem Wink

@OP
Keep using that BTC talk ID you made until it become Full member rank (might take 3 months)
And join signature campaign, it worth more than faucets Wink
Cpt Picard

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:00:41 PM

Hi All I just joined this site to reply to this post. I'm new to this bitcoin thing and only decided to try my hand at it after watching a video course on earning money through bitcoin {which I got for free on the net}. I should have done my homework and looked up e pay bitcoin scams before wasting my time collecting satoshi's then being locked out my account by e-pay a week later and ending up being angry over wasted time and about 23,000 satoshi's down the drain, I know its not much but what angered me was that my account completely disappeared without a trace and recovery didn't work and e-pay was no help at all. Damn, that E-pay scams you for that very little bit of coin is disgraceful. There's no way that I'm ever wasting my time on those faucets again.
Too much time invested for very little in return. { That's if they don't scam you before you get a return}.
SatHunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 06:00:57 PM

ePay has worked fine for me - I've earned and been paid over 600,000 sats by them.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:02:49 AM

forget about faucets. just join a signature campaign, you'll earn more for 3 posts than you earn for using a faucet for a full month. total waste of time and nerves

Yes, that's true. These faucet sites pay very less for the time spent on there site but still new people who is entering into bitcoin will first try with faucet sites. After checking this epay site, it looks they are paying very less compared to other good sites. There are quite a few well reputed sites who pay much better rates than this epay to try.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 01:21:15 AM

Honestly, it was probably something in their software - and businesses running on satoshis generally don't have good support. I haven't heard too many bad things about ePay, so it might be just you.

To shed a little more light on the subject, I'm the owner/manager of an internet cafe and computer repair/upgrade business. I have a LOT of free time on the internet and surfing the faucet sites is just a diversion that I engage in while I'm waiting for software to load (if I don't have a good movie to watch). It just irks me that they locked my account TWICE and when I sent an email asking what the problem was they sent an automated email saying that they don't answer emails anymore and I should log into my account and send a ticket. WHAT?!?!?! That's kind of impossible since being locked out of my account is the problem. LOL!!! Yes, its a scam, and a very aggravating one. Don't travel down that road. Hehehehe.

I doubt that story because if you were actually making decent money of your own (even running a few businesses), you wouldn't be spending hours for a couple cents. It's simply not worth it.

Assanger

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:47:22 PM

Honestly, it was probably something in their software - and businesses running on satoshis generally don't have good support. I haven't heard too many bad things about ePay, so it might be just you.

I doubt that story because if you were actually making decent money of your own (even running a few businesses), you wouldn't be spending hours for a couple cents. It's simply not worth it.

The op said he has plenty of time while he was not working. So it is fun to earn from faucet.
seec

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:54:34 AM

>Your account has been temporarily suspended because you have using cheat / exploit / third party apps
>on the extra rewards the game system on some faucets. If further exploits are detected on your account
>Or if you cant prove you didn't use any external code to grab the extra rewards under 5 seconds, it will
>be permanently banned. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

How possible is prove someone to a frauds\thieves service?
Just do not use them!!! do not spend you time.
Use someone else, now its no problem to find alternative.
epay.info - chip thieves.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:33:38 AM

Well it seems like this site is still on Beta, there's still so many problem that may appear. At least, that's what I can say to make you still positive. Smiley

faucet used to be profitable
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 11:56:06 AM

Well it seems like this site is still on Beta, there's still so many problem that may appear. At least, that's what I can say to make you still positive. Smiley

This site is online for more than a year and don't think it is still beta. Anyway there payouts are very less compared to other faucet sites.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:05:25 PM

This site is online for more than a year and don't think it is still beta. Anyway there payouts are very less compared to other faucet sites.

I don't believe it too, but it's the fact

faucet used to be profitable
Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:21:01 PM

Huh if I were you I'd better spend that time promoting the business.. or at least search for new movies, damn what's the point to spend a day to earn $0.04 especially if you are the business owner  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: