Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:44:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: epay.info scam  (Read 27656 times)
fluturash

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:35:00 PM

I think that epay turned into scam . I am waiting 2 payment one of dogecoins and another of bitcoins for about a month and nothing yet . They deleted the FB page . Don´t waste your time with epay !
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:31:41 PM

I think that epay turned into scam . I am waiting 2 payment one of dogecoins and another of bitcoins for about a month and nothing yet . They deleted the FB page . Don´t waste your time with epay !
Because they are going to sell their website without paying those users and giving back the balance of faucet owners, you can view it on here's the thread of the sale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955169.0. And there are so many scam accusations against them so don't expect that they will give your doge and some altcoin there...
fluturash

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:56:21 PM

Because they are going to sell their website without paying those users and giving back the balance of faucet owners, you can view it on here's the thread of the sale https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1955169.0. And there are so many scam accusations against them so don't expect that they will give your doge and some altcoin there...

Thanks for the info . I did not accussed them of scam I just said that I thought they turned into scam . Anyways i didn´t knew they are selling . I could care less if I get the left overs I still have there . I did get payed there many time but time do move on and learn more  Smiley
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:24:12 AM

Thanks for the info . I did not accussed them of scam I just said that I thought they turned into scam . Anyways i didn´t knew they are selling . I could care less if I get the left overs I still have there . I did get payed there many time but time do move on and learn more  Smiley
Yeah that's a good choice just to move on already, karma is always on to that, since this big time scammer wants and will do anything just to scam anyone.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:40:58 AM

Oh! thanks for the link. Didnt see this one though  that they are already selling their website and its really confirmed that they wont really pay up their investors for sure because they are already selling it. This should really be expose on public even more so that people wont continue on depositing on the site. How pathetic they are on not blocking the site regarding deposits. They will really ruin their reputation even more.
SlinkyBoi

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:23:21 AM

I successfully received 100 DOGE after 3 days, which was their estimated time, so far so good for me!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:24:28 PM

I successfully received 100 DOGE after 3 days, which was their estimated time, so far so good for me!
Are you sure about what you are saying? How you received dogecoins, if epay.info website doesn't exist anymore? I think that you are talking not about epay.info.

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:26:28 PM

Everyone that I know is had pretty good luck with them. Even though it is a faucet. There are substantial delays, and substantial security measures in place to keep them from getting scammed. Basically by opening the second account for the same IP address you've already violated their terms and conditions so you don't have a right to either one of the payouts.
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:24:56 AM

Everyone that I know is had pretty good luck with them. Even though it is a faucet. There are substantial delays, and substantial security measures in place to keep them from getting scammed. Basically by opening the second account for the same IP address you've already violated their terms and conditions so you don't have a right to either one of the payouts.
What are you talking about? epay.info was not faucet, it was micropayment processor.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1162

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:17:07 PM

Hi, I opened an epay.info account this morning, ran through a bunch of faucets and got it to the cashout level. It was asking me to secure my account and click a link in a confirmation e-mail which they never sent. Then it locked me out of my account. Thinking that maybe it was a fluke, I opened another account with different BTC address and different e-mail, and it did the same thing again. Is this site just a scam??? I would advise against trusting these people. They basically stole about 16000 satosis from me in one day!!! Angry

If you would follow the directions and actually stayed with the terms and conditions that you agree to when signing up you wouldn't be having these problems. Have you two accounts from the same IP address using two different addresses for your wallet is a direct violation and that's probably why you're not getting paid.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:47:22 AM

Hi, I opened an epay.info account this morning...

If you would follow the directions and actually stayed with the terms and conditions that you agree to when signing up you wouldn't be having these problems. Have you two accounts from the same IP address using two different addresses for your wallet is a direct violation and that's probably why you're not getting paid.
Have you notice that you just quote and answer to the post that was written more then 2 years ago.

Asankau

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:36:38 PM

I will tell that everything faucet related in bitcoin world is either huge waste of time, scam attempt of some sort or mix of both.
I would advise you if you want to earn bitcoin - stop using faucets. After all you are now angry over 16000 sathoshis, you know that is something
like $0.042? It is not worth your time completely.
Cordillera

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

John 3:16/John 14:6

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:33:27 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 12:53:42 PM by Cordillera

before you engage research and investigate first that's the best option to avoid scam. if you search on google its easy to make website in 4 just steps to scam people. like you ive been scam many times before mostly on faucet sites. thank you for this one
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: