Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:56:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Proposed removal of Matthew N Wright from forum staff.  (Read 11512 times)
556j

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:49:55 PM

If bitlane doesn't even respond to my gracious offer to cover his debt and reward him, he's obviously been trolling this entire time and never for a second thought that pirate wouldn't pay him.

Or he doesn't think you have the ability to pay out and therefor would be undertaking risk for no reason whatsoever.

You're not proving anything with this crap other than that you're a douche bag.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:53:47 PM

If bitlane doesn't even respond to my gracious offer to cover his debt and reward him, he's obviously been trolling this entire time and never for a second thought that pirate wouldn't pay him.

Or he doesn't think you have the ability to pay out and therefor would be undertaking risk for no reason whatsoever.

+1

I'm grumpy!!
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:55:20 PM

That's where you are wrong.

I believe that Matthew 200% can pay the debt.

See, Matthew is an opportunist who currently lives in a 3rd World Country, employing slave labor and pocketing the appropriate rewards for doing so.

I bet Matthew is the 'pale skin' king of his shanty town. Everyone knows him there. He's the guy with the locking front door and working car.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 12:56:45 PM

See, Matthew is an opportunist who currently lives in a 3rd World Country, employing slave labor and pocketing the appropriate rewards for doing so.

I bet Matthew is the 'pale skin' king of his shanty town. Everyone knows him there. He's the guy with the locking front door and working car.

ARE YOU WATCHING ME OMG HOW

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 01:03:42 PM

Can I recommend to OP to update the title to "People who don't like Matthew"?

People dont like the fact you are involved with some shady characters not necessarily anything personal. If you dont like mud sticking dont hang around with scammy fucks.

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:09:48 PM

People dont like the fact you are involved with some shady characters not necessarily anything personal. If you dont like mud sticking dont hang around with scammy fucks.

Who am I hanging out with again? I missed the memo.

organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 01:11:58 PM

Everyone in this thread, for a start. Care for a mud bath?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:12:26 PM

Everyone in this thread, for a start. Care for a mud bath?

Apparently posting on threads is "hanging out" so your logic is sound. Mud fight!

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:14:32 PM

ARE YOU WATCHING ME OMG HOW

Google Earth is amazing. I also notice you have actual glass in your windows rather than garbage bags covering them. Very nice touch. As I said, you must be the envy of all hut dwellers.

NOW, back on topic.

Matthew, if you are STAFF, then I should be the fucking PRESIDENT.

ps. I am amazed though with 1 of 2 things that I am unable to put my finger on at the moment. You either have INCREDIBLE time management skills or are extremely effective at delegating menial tasks. One has to wonder, with the amount of time you spend here, who is responsible for caning and generally beating the child labor force in order to get Bitcoin Magazine put together quicker ?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:16:01 PM

One has to wonder, with the amount of time you spend here, who is responsible for caning and generally beating the child labor force in order to get Bitcoin Magazine put together quicker ?[/i]

I delegate that too, silly.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 01:18:31 PM

+1, I thought it was just the old trolling Matthew is back, but this is like a whole new level. Wtf is going on with you?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:25:12 PM

+1, I thought it was just the old trolling Matthew is back, but this is like a whole new level. Wtf is going on with you?
I agree, the constant spamming of the bet to any remotely related thread is an annoyance to me.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 01:26:08 PM

I agree, the constant spamming of the bet to any remotely related thread is an annoyance to me.

Its called attention whoring.

drakahn

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:27:03 PM

The amount of related thread is also annoying, i think MNW calling them out is a good thing

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 01:27:48 PM

The amount of related thread is also annoying, i think MNW calling them out is a good thing

Bingo. I am responding to the community at a faster rate then the community can respond to me. This is bad for moderators only.

Bigpiggy01 (OP)

Activity: 1138
Merit: 523

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2012, 02:38:18 PM

Bingo. I am responding to the community at a faster rate then the community can respond to me. This is bad for moderators only.

So consistent dishonesty, lies and refusals to answer questions is responding to the community. Yes please do keep up the good work  Grin

▄▄▄█
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
      ▄▄█████████████████▀  ▄█
   ▄██████████████████▀ ▄▄██▀
  ███████████████▀▀  ▄▄█▀▀
 ███████████▀▀▀     ▀▀
 ██████▀▀   ▄    █
 ███▀  ▄▄████   ▐█
 █▀   ▄████▀   ▄█▌
      ▀▀▀    ▄██▌
▐▄ ▀█▄▄  ▄▄████▀
██▀  ▀▀█████▀▀
▐▌
RAPTOREUM
  TOKENIZING THE WORLD!
  ██▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌
██▄
[ POW Algorithm: GhostRider    Anti-FPGA/ASIC ]
Assets/Tokens Masternodes Smart Contracts

.51% / Double Spend Protection, Instant Speed, Private Send.
▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌
▄██
█▀

█▄
◈ ──  SOCIAL MEDIA ─── ◈
Reddit Telegram Discord
Twitter  Medium GitHub
▀█
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
▄█
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
August 23, 2012, 02:48:37 PM

He answered my question..... 

One has to wonder, with the amount of time you spend here, who is responsible for caning and generally beating the child labor force in order to get Bitcoin Magazine put together quicker ?

I delegate that too, silly.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2012, 03:55:14 AM

Not so, it's bad for the person spamming/trolling because they are the ones who get banned. Staff or not.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 04:01:59 AM

Not so, it's bad for the person spamming/trolling because they are the ones who get banned. Staff or not.

I won't spam. Was just trying to counter balance the FUD on the threads. My bad.

Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 24, 2012, 05:08:28 AM

If Matthew loses the bet and tries to get out of it, he'll be removed anyway. Let's lock this topic until the results come in.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: