Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.5 BTC PRIZE POOL] - LazyCoins Signature Design  (Read 5747 times)
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:16:28 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 02:57:27 AM by LazyCoins Exchange

Signature design contest !

Hello,

We are preparing a new signature campaign, promoting LazyCoins.com a Bitcoin exchange and portal. Seeking a modern and appealing design for users signature spaces here on bitcointalk.

Signatures are to be created in bbcode format and best optimised for three main bitcointalk memberships that we target to promote our business:

- Legendary/Hero members
- Senior Members
- Full members

We are providing you with a mockup of banner image that we created in couple of minutes to best show how our business should be represented. This is just an example and we would like btctalk community members to do even better. We usually have a in-house designer who provides us with high quality designs but since it will be used on our upcoming signature campaign here we decided to let the btctalk community members contribute with their creations.

The signature content should lead to our website: https://lazycoins.com/  

Contest will start with this announcement, and will end in one week time, on Tuesday 31st of March, 12 PM forum time.

Users are able to provide their material in image format while the contest lasts for their design protection.
The bounty for selected winner of this contest is 0.25 BTC and will be given after the winner sends his design in bbCode format.

We are also giving 0.02 BTC to five runners up to thank them for their time and submission.

1st Runner up gets 0.08 0.1 BTC, Second 0.05 and 0.02 BTC for 3rd,4th and 5th.  

Simply comment below to enter and post your design on this thread. Once selected you will be asked to provide the full design in bbCode format.

Funds for this signature design are as stated above, 0.25 BTC for the winner and 0.02 BTC for the runner ups will be paid into their LazyCoins account once the contest ends.

For inspiration we suggest you have a look at:

- www.twitter.com/LazyCoins
- https://lazycoins.com/
- http://www.lazytv.com/
- http://lazypay.co.uk/

Press:

CoinDesk: http://www.coindesk.com/?s=lazycoins
CoinTelegraph: http://cointelegraph.com/search?query=lazycoins
Reuters: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/24/idUSnHUG1jbLRT+1c7+ONE20150324
Bloomberg: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201503240821HUGIN___EUPRX____HUG1905790-1
LazyTV: http://www.lazytv.com/lazycoins-set-to-officially-launch-this-monday-with-fiat-markets/

Logos:

https://i.imgur.com/z3wZsk3.png              
https://i.imgur.com/wj7utMH.png

Join us for random tips on freenode IRC: #lazycoins

Please take a look around our pages to see what we are about, and increase chances that your design gets to be the winning one, knowing what we are targeting and what we find important.

www.LazyCoins.com
crypto currency exchange    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0
LazyPay Coming Soon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
temp_superstar777

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:40:40 PM

reserved, one question : as soon as a submit my designs , can you please pay me the 0.02 btc ( even if i dont win u will pay this much , as written ) , i need the money now , so once i post design , will u pay me please ?
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:47:01 PM

reserved, one question : as soon as a submit my designs , can you please pay me the 0.02 btc ( even if i dont win u will pay this much , as written ) , i need the money now , so once i post design , will u pay me please ?

are you crazy or are you blind? how can you get the 0.02? the rules said the runner up, it is not like you will be runner up because there are alot who will be participating

read it again  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:49:43 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 09:34:12 PM by LazyCoins Exchange

Funds for this signature design are as stated above, 0.25 BTC for the winner and 0.02 BTC for the runner ups will be paid into their LazyCoins account once the contest ends.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
joelpina

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:26:54 PM

Count me in! I have some cool ideas, will get to it now.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 08:34:25 PM

Reserved !! Smiley

I will work on those signatures with my pleasure.

I believe we will have many designs posted here Smiley

Good luck to all and let the best win!

Best regards.
RCHumphrey

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:46:17 PM

located in London, UK

Are you really based in London?

http://www.avantavirtual.co.uk/virtual-office/london-mayfair/17-hanover-square

LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 10:12:50 PM

Yes Sir!

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:17:11 AM

I suggest you close this thread once I have submitted mine. This will be the easiest 0.25 btc i'll ever make
anshar

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:25:06 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 02:53:58 AM by anshar

Aww come on now joelpina, don't be so cocky xD
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:53:38 AM

I will try to make it

I suggest you close this thread once I have submitted mine. This will be the easiest 0.25 btc i'll ever make

Not too easy to win this design contest until you see roslinpl's design or medUSA's design if he attempt to join this party

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:14:29 AM

Reserved. I will enter if I have time.

Just as a tip, don't accept submissions from: izagani, roslinpl, medUSA, or ndnhc.

They usually use stolen work, etc.

Where is the proof that these people copy work? They have been designing signatures for a long time.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:37:25 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 02:47:27 AM by Quickseller

Just as a tip, don't accept submissions from: izagani, roslinpl, medUSA, or ndnhc.

You were flaming ndnhc in the da dice thread, and now you are including others in your flamewar. I received a PM from izagani asking me to look at your accusation, however you have not presented any proof in this claim or in the da dice thread.

I am curious to know why you are making such claims without presenting any evidence.
anshar

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:45:53 AM

Awhile ago I swear I saw someone copy an old sig and re-use it for a contest and win.

And I'm like 60% sure that those 4 are the same person
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:48:47 AM

Awhile ago I swear I saw someone copy an old sig and re-use it for a contest and win.

Why don't you post where you say them reuse an old sig? What evidence do you have that they are the same person? Do you even know how to tell if two accounts belong to the same person?
anshar

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:53:37 AM

Why don't you post where you say them reuse an old sig? What evidence do you have that they are the same person? Do you even know how to tell if two accounts belong to the same person?

No man xD teach me. But they talk really similar, make similar signatures, etc. They come online at the same time. Idk just an educated guess.

And I'd have to search
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:05:20 AM

I will try to make it

Not too easy to win this design contest until you see roslinpl's design or medUSA's design if he attempt to join this party

Well looks like they having accusations looming over their heads so it raises my chances even more.  Shocked
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:55:59 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 08:12:33 AM by ndnhc

You were flaming ndnhc in the da dice thread, and now you are including others in your flamewar. I received a PM from izagani asking me to look at your accusation, however you have not presented any proof in this claim or in the da dice thread.

I am curious to know why you are making such claims without presenting any evidence.

He just thinks I am everyone. (indicates his above average intelligence)
And he hates me for some weird reason. I haven't been able to find out why, yet. Wink
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:30:34 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 09:20:26 AM by lite

Nice i have some free time so i guess i'll give it a try. i know my designs won't match up with pro's but will try and see.. Cool
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 11:15:26 AM

Nice i have some free time so i guess i'll give it a try. i know my designs won't match up with pro's but will try and see.. Cool

Tried to keep it fair for the runner ups so even if you don't win you'll still get a thank you token.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:09:17 PM

And he hates me for some weird reason. I haven't been able to find out why, yet. Wink

While everyone else is busy arguing and accusing each other I am going to submit my design soon and win this thing. Can you end the contest earlier? I know it says a week on the ann but thats too long.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:32:26 PM

While everyone else is busy arguing and accusing each other I am going to submit my design soon and win this thing. Can you end the contest earlier? I know it says a week on the ann but thats too long.

lol, I am not even participating. You can't beat me.. Smiley

No, I don't suggest shortening the period. If you need a good sig, it takes time.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:16:01 PM

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:19:46 PM

The exchange is looking for forum user signatures,in order to promote their exchange,so it should be in bbcode format, not a banner image.
please read OP one more time.

cheers
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:31:39 PM

lol, I am not even participating. You can't beat me.. Smiley

No, I don't suggest shortening the period. If you need a good sig, it takes time.

Good, less competition.

Well if one is a good designer it shouldn't take a week. I will have something sexy and worthy of winning up by tomorrow.
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:36:49 PM

Dude! You have just flipped the rockets and added word art. No information about the services they provide and killed the branding.
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:47:59 PM

i'm at work, so i'm really half assing these. Just to kill time.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:51:44 PM

The forum do not allow images in signature. You have to design signature in bbcode. Please read OP carefully, as ajareselde pointed out a few posts above you.

The exchange is looking for forum user signatures,in order to promote their exchange,so it should be in bbcode format, not a banner image.
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

The forum do not allow images in signature. You have to design signature in bbcode. Please read OP carefully, as ajareselde pointed out a few posts above you.

You are both correct. However to save time for people taking part we will select the winner just by the image and then they will have to provide the bbcode format before their account is credited.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:55:41 PM

]Lazy Coins The Cryptocurrency Exchange! BTCBTC/GBP/EURO -*LICENSED*- FASTER UK DEPOSITS & MORE
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:14:17 PM

Haha it gets worst!!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:38:05 AM

Yep, it is less visible, too plain, and may not fit. Signatures are required for I think 3 levels. Glow is allowed only for Hero, Legendary and above signatures.

Competition is hard, because rosinpl is participating. You don't know how many will come, because they will pop up only around the deadline. So don't be overconfident. Do you have any past works?

Good luck Smiley
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:42:28 AM

Yep, it is less visible, too plain, and may not fit. Signatures are required for I think 3 levels. Glow is allowed only for Hero, Legendary and above signatures.

Competition is hard, because rosinpl is participating. You don't know how many will come, because they will pop up only around the deadline. So don't be overconfident. Do you have any past works?

Good luck Smiley

Haha don't forget about me Grin
Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple

Smiley
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:49:28 PM

Good luck Smiley

Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple

You really think its tough? If so how do you suggest we make it more fair and easier?

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:15:28 PM

You really think its tough? If so how do you suggest we make it more fair and easier?

Izanagi probably meant that to come up with a great design (and beating all other competitors) is little difficult. Yeah, indeed it is.

I don't think it has anything to do with the rules or requirements as such.

Thanks Smiley
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 08:18:55 PM

Izanagi probably meant that to come up with a great design (and beating all other competitors) is little difficult. Yeah, indeed it is.

I don't think it has anything to do with the rules or requirements as such.

Thanks Smiley

Ok got it. Anyway I have changed the award structure to make it fair and worthwhile for users who put in the effort. See OP for updates.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:21:22 AM

BBCode signature that fits for hero/legendary:

The BTC/EUR and BTC/GBP buttons are clickable and point to the relevant trading pages, and the text on the right is fully customizable.

1658/4000 characters
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:36:19 AM

The BTC/EUR and BTC/GBP buttons are clickable and point to the relevant trading pages, and the text on the right is fully customizable.

1658/4000 characters

Realy nice looking sig u got there, i would suggest small changes, regarding the right side:

UK licenced exchange
Your fund's safety guaranteed
Fastest UK deposits

And it would be nice to see some background color, so that the ad points out when users are browsing the page, these colors are a bit indiferent
But thats first nice sig i see here in this campaign.

cheers
djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:41:55 AM

reserved! and i'll get start create the signature. i'll post the design with jpg format to protect copyright and then if the agreement reach i'll give you the source code.
Thanks

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:30:36 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 07:31:21 PM by ndnhc

Terms: I reserve the right to withdraw any of my entries without notice.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 08:33:54 AM

I'm not a designer (I'm a backend coder, C# instead of HTML/CSS) so let me explain my idea.

I see 8 small cartoon leather easychairs, crowded in next to each other, facing different directions, with a fat balloon letter spelling LAZYCOIN "sitting" on each one.

Behind them you could have a simple chart showing bitcoin price going up and up.

Done right, this could look really good. 

If you like my design and bring it to fruition, please leave me a tip.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:47:31 AM

I'm not a designer (I'm a backend coder, C# instead of HTML/CSS) so let me explain my idea.

I see 8 small cartoon leather easychairs, crowded in next to each other, facing different directions, with a fat balloon letter spelling LAZYCOIN "sitting" on each one.

Behind them you could have a simple chart showing bitcoin price going up and up.

It is toooooooo difficult to put that in a signature. I can't even make an easychair properly in the ~30pt space.. Undecided
Great idea for a banner Smiley Cheesy

Edit: 9 chairs. Lazycoin's'
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 08:51:29 AM

It is toooooooo difficult to put that in a signature. I can't even make an easychair properly in the ~30pt space.. Undecided

I have a feeling the OP will need a banner too.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:33:27 AM

Vod, have this image, good luck to your design! Cheesy

Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:18:38 PM

Remember that there is a size limit, you guys...
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:34:16 PM

1658/4000 characters

Realy nice looking sig u got there, i would suggest small changes, regarding the right side:

UK licenced exchange
Your fund's safety guaranteed
Fastest UK deposits

And it would be nice to see some background color, so that the ad points out when users are browsing the page, these colors are a bit indiferent
But thats first nice sig i see here in this campaign.

cheers

Kudos! Looks good, but if its to be used for legendary members then I can suggest using the 'rockets'. You can go to our landing page for inspiration.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 01:51:18 PM

Reserved.
djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:09:00 PM

just a little work today , looking forward for completion. any notice for this? would be great  Smiley Smiley

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:20:22 PM

I have a feeling the OP will need a banner too.  Smiley

Yes both for footer and the side bar..But that will be at another time.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 06:33:57 PM

I might enter after all. Smiley (30% might, 70% might not)
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:41:40 PM

I might enter after all. Smiley (30% might, 70% might not)

Its a good start. Remember there is a landing page at your disposal for inspiration with background colours. www.lazycoins.com

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 06:02:55 PM

Guys, We have updated our twitter banner. Please check it out for inspiration: www.twitter.com/LazyCoins

Who is putting the weekend in?

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:20:12 PM

so far we only have examples from ndnhc,djibrilantiuang, and taras.
hope the other members contribute their work soon, the deadline is few days away

cheers
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 06:48:17 PM

hope the other members contribute their work soon, the deadline is few days away

cheers

I have my design ready, I will make it public near the end of the contest.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 07:02:36 PM

cheers

I have my design ready, I will make it public near the end of the contest.

good to see that there will be some competition, imho, LazyCoins reached out to reward even the non-winning members, which is commendable,so i hope
there are more members that are just holding back their design due to "security" of their work.
It would be nice if u would just let us know that you will be participating, without the need to share your design til later notice

cheers
izanagi narukami
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:58:35 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2015, 08:11:26 AM by izanagi

Here's my first submission on the thread

I've categorize some signature that able appear even someone use signature adblock script (last time I've tried :March 29, 2015, 07:46:41 AM)
*except grue make another script that able  block my "anti block signature"  Grin

What is signature adblock script ?
Here's the Answer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1003570.0

Full member - Anti Sig Block

Senior

Senior - Anti Sig Block

HERO (for hero signature , I still can't try it since I'm still not hero yet )

And prepare for upcoming design from Master medUSA and Mrs Roslinpl (The Steel Sword and Steel Shield )  Cool

Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:30:20 AM

I've categorize some signature that able appear even someone use signature adblock script (last time I've tried :March 29, 2015, 07:46:41 AM)
*except grue make another script that able  block my "anti block signature"  Grin

What is signature adblock script ?
Here's the Answer : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1003570.0

You can simply disable signatures by checking the box in profile Settings. And all signatures will be disabled by using that option.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:37:07 PM

oh nice i still can join in this contest,im in! the deadline is 31th march. lets start working now .
what is your font for lazycoin btw?
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 10:23:17 PM

Looks good but I suggest replacing the stars with rockets.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 11:57:01 PM

are you an alt of superstar? wtf is this.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:10:19 AM

Dont worry, this contest rewards will be paid out as stated in the OP, that means, after the deadline and determining winners and runner up's, the reward will be
credited to qualifying member's LazyCoins accounts. There will be no exceptions unless LazyCoins exchange clearly states otherwise.

cheers
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 12:51:14 PM

Dont worry, this contest rewards will be paid out as stated in the OP, that means, after the deadline and determining winners and runner up's, the reward will be
credited to qualifying member's LazyCoins accounts. There will be no exceptions unless LazyCoins exchange clearly states otherwise.

cheers

I think user onewiseguy was referring to the audacity of user temp_superstar777's request. Smiley

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
rivoke
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:51:46 PM

Let see if I can win  Grin or not  Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
۩ LazyCoins - The Cryptocurrency Exchange ۩ BTC/GBP - BTC/EURO ۩ Thread ۩
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[center]
[color=#25E49B]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
[b]۩ [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B2B508]La[/color][color=#B5B008]zy[/color][color=#B5A108]Coi[/color][color=#B59508]ns -[/color] [color=#B58D08]The[/color] [color=#B57E08]Cry[/color][color=#B57608]pto[/color][color=#B56A08]curr[/color][color=#B55E08]ency[/color] [color=#B56516]Exc[/color][color=#B26E2A]hange[/color][/url] ۩ [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=black]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url] ۩ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=black]Thread[/color][/url] ۩[/b]
[color=#25E49B]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
[/center]

LazyCoins.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Cryptocurrency Exchange  ۩  BTC/GBP - BTC/EURO  ۩  Thread
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][size=15pt]♐[/size][size=20pt]♐[/size][size=25pt]♐[/size][/td]
[td][i][size=25pt][font=Arial][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B2B508]La[/color][color=#B5B008]zy[/color][b][color=#B5A108]Coi[/color][color=#B59508]ns[/color][/b][/url][/font][/size][/i][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size][color=#25E49B][size=8pt]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/color]
[size=7pt][i][b][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B58D08]The[/color] [color=#B57E08]Cry[/color][color=#B57608]pto[/color][color=#B56A08]curr[/color][color=#B55E08]ency[/color] [color=#B56516]Exc[/color][color=#B26E2A]hange[/color][/url]  ۩  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=black]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url]  ۩  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=black]Thread[/color][/url][/b][/i][/size]
[color=#25E49B][size=8pt]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Hero

The cryptocurrency Exchange    BTC/GBP - BTC/EURO    Thread 

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][i][size=25pt][glow=black,1][font=Arial][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#F8F527]L[/color][color=#E9E528]a[/color][color=#D5D228]z[/color][color=#F8F527]y[/color][b][color=#E9E528]C[/color][color=#D5D228]o[/color][color=#F8F527]i[/color][color=#E9E528]n[/color][color=#D5D228]s[/color][/b][/url][/font][/glow][/size][/i][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size][color=#20D992][size=8pt]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/color]
[size=7pt][i][b][glow=black,1]  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=yellow]The cryptocurrency Exchange[/url]  [color=white]▌[/color]  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=white]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=white]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=white]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url]  [color=white]▌[/color]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=white]Thread[/color][/url]  [/glow][/b][/i][/size]
[color=#20D992][size=8pt]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]
jbrnt

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:52:21 PM

Less than 18 hours to go. Who is going to take this win?  Wink
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:08:19 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 08:22:25 PM by ndnhc

Less than 18 hours to go. Who is going to take this win?  Wink

Not me. I'm pretty busy atm.

LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 09:06:36 PM

Nice you got the rockets involved.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:11:24 PM

http://i.gyazo.com/da46ed25de861cf29b14e90fc0a69b13.png

Er.. I meant, I am busy right now. So I won't be able to participate.

Thanks Smiley
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:30:30 PM

http://i.gyazo.com/da46ed25de861cf29b14e90fc0a69b13.png

Er.. I meant, I am busy right now. So I won't be able to participate.

Thanks Smiley

Too bad. Hopefully you can join the signature campaign when it starts.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:01:36 PM

I noticed that there is a typo in OP, it says end date is Wednesday 31st, but the 31st is a Tuesday. Which one is the correct end date?
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:19:55 PM

I noticed that there is a typo in OP, it says end date is Wednesday 31st, but the 31st is a Tuesday. Which one is the correct end date?

Fixed!

Thank you

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:32:49 AM

Hello,

Here are my designs. I hope you like them!

Roberson

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:29:01 AM

Here is mine Wink

https://i.imgur.com/fjPvWon.png

Can do any changes Smiley
medUSA
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 10:34:25 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 11:32:49 AM by medUSA

Here are my designs for LazyCoins Exchange

Spent a lot of time on the LazyCoin logo and the rocket. Could not create finer details because of the signature character limit. The edges on the rocket is a bit jaggered, but one can still relate it to the one on your webpage. Your slogan on the website was a bit long, so I shortened it. If you don't like it, you can give me a different one and I can edit it in.

Hope you like them Wink

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:00:10 AM

Hey,

Here are my designs:

but unfortunately under some browsers the "armchair" logo might looks glitchy: (just under some browsers)

So I perhaps you can choose those designs where there is no armchair logo.

Best regards.
jbrnt

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:17:31 AM

This is my entry. All text can be changed if needed.
Address: 1HUQgGsiRgprETCUqH5RN8T4cn5NMUC2L8

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:24:02 PM

Great designs!!

medUSA and rosinpl must have spent quite some effort on getting that blocks to form the 'lazy guy' and the 'rocket' Wink

medUSA's rocket and font selection is awesome. So is rosinpl's layout and lazy guy. Smiley

jbrnt did a decent job too. Smiley
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:28:37 PM

Gents,

Amazing! These look really good, some better than expected.

Its a difficult choice to make. We'll need at least 24 hours to pick a winner however we'll try and get back to you guys a lot sooner. Hope that's ok.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
twister

Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:35:10 PM

As expected best designs from medUSA, roslinpl.  Smiley
I can only imagine how difficult it must have been making those lazy-boy-couch logos and them rockets. Simply amazing!

Apart from those 2 I like jbrnt's design, it looks very clean and also superhitech's design looks like it had some effort put in.

GL to everyone.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:43:26 PM

I summarized all the participants here so that you dont have to jump through pages to see all contestants, if i have missed someone out, please do tell.
Note that only those who offered complete work (hero,sr.member,full member signatures) were quoted.

Hey,

Here are my designs:

but unfortunately under some browsers the "armchair" logo might looks glitchy: (just under some browsers)

Best regards.

Spent a lot of time on the LazyCoin logo and the rocket. Could not create finer details because of the signature character limit. The edges on the rocket is a bit jaggered, but one can still relate it to the one on your webpage. Your slogan on the website was a bit long, so I shortened it. If you don't like it, you can give me a different one and I can edit it in.

Hope you like them Wink

Here is mine Wink

Hello,

Code:
[center]
[color=#25E49B]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
[b]۩ [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B2B508]La[/color][color=#B5B008]zy[/color][color=#B5A108]Coi[/color][color=#B59508]ns -[/color] [color=#B58D08]The[/color] [color=#B57E08]Cry[/color][color=#B57608]pto[/color][color=#B56A08]curr[/color][color=#B55E08]ency[/color] [color=#B56516]Exc[/color][color=#B26E2A]hange[/color][/url] ۩ [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=black]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url] ۩ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=black]Thread[/color][/url] ۩[/b]
[color=#25E49B]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
[/center]

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][i][size=25pt][font=Arial][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B2B508]La[/color][color=#B5B008]zy[/color][b][color=#B5A108]Coi[/color][color=#B59508]ns[/color][/b][/url][/font][/size][/i][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size][color=#25E49B][size=8pt]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/color]
[size=7pt][i][b][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B58D08]The[/color] [color=#B57E08]Cry[/color][color=#B57608]pto[/color][color=#B56A08]curr[/color][color=#B55E08]ency[/color] [color=#B56516]Exc[/color][color=#B26E2A]hange[/color][/url]  ۩  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=black]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url]  ۩  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=black]Thread[/color][/url][/b][/i][/size]
[color=#25E49B][size=8pt]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Hero

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][i][size=25pt][glow=black,1][font=Arial][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#F8F527]L[/color][color=#E9E528]a[/color][color=#D5D228]z[/color][color=#F8F527]y[/color][b][color=#E9E528]C[/color][color=#D5D228]o[/color][color=#F8F527]i[/color][color=#E9E528]n[/color][color=#D5D228]s[/color][/b][/url][/font][/glow][/size][/i][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size][color=#20D992][size=8pt]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/color]
[size=7pt][i][b][glow=black,1]  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=yellow]The cryptocurrency Exchange[/url]  [color=white]▌[/color]  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=white]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=white]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=white]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url]  [color=white]▌[/color]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=white]Thread[/color][/url]  [/glow][/b][/i][/size]
[color=#20D992][size=8pt]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Senior

Senior - Anti Sig Block

LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:21:54 PM

I can only imagine how difficult it must have been making those lazy-boy-couch logos and them rockets. Simply amazing!

Apart from those 2 I like jbrnt's design, it looks very clean and also superhitech's design looks like it had some effort put in.

GL to everyone.

I agree some really good work. We have an idea so hopefully I will announce later tonight.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Roberson

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:25:42 PM

GL to everyone.

I agree some really good work. We have an idea so hopefully I will announce later tonight.

well i could also make the images its just 2 minutes work, those who know;) , like me. But well, hope i can win, i tried to be unique and nice.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:45:08 PM

GL to everyone.

well i could also make the images its just 2 minutes work, those who know;) , like me. But well, hope i can win, i tried to be unique and nice.

That's not an image. Roslin and medUSA mostly use ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎▮ combination to make the image
It cost a lot of work time and they are deserve to win

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
jbrnt

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:45:48 PM

Apart from those 2 I like jbrnt's design, it looks very clean

Thank you. I am improving my skills each time I create new designs.

well i could also make the images its just 2 minutes work, those who know;) , like me.

Why didn't you take the extra 5 minutes and make the logo and the rocket and win this contest?  Wink

Those "images" are tough to make, not a 5 minute job. Took me half an hour to make my simple rocket with blocks and triangles, cannot imagine how long it took to make the logo.
Roberson

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:02:35 PM

yes jbrnt your was something else but what they guys did was a 2 min work Wink , i can do if u ever want ! its not that putting imageswill win u contest so i didnt put !
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:39:57 PM

I really do like roslinpl's signature design. Smiley
The pixel rocket looks amazing !
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:26:39 PM

I kind of have a feeling that medUSA is going to win this one. But both have put real effort into this. It will certainly be a tough decision to make.

yes jbrnt your was something else but what they guys did was a 2 min work Wink , i can do if u ever want ! its not that putting images will win u contest so i didnt put !

I would take at least 2 to 5 hours to make a simiar one. Certainly not 2 minutes.
Try and see...
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:44:50 PM

Did something like that in 10 or 15 minutes. Wink

████████                                                                                            
                                                                                ██          ██                                                                                      
                                                                    █████   █                ██                                                                                
                                                                  ███████                    █                                                                                    
                                                                 █████████                ██                                                                                                  
                                      ██                      █████████                 █                                                                                                  
                                       ██                        ██████                 █                                                                                              
                                        ██      ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅█                  █                                                                                      
                                         ██      ▅                   ██                  █                                                                                  
                                          ████  ███  █ ███ ██                  █                                                                                  
                                              ██                  ██                   █                                                                                  
                                          ██ █                ██                       █                                                                                      
                                      ███   █               ███                       █                                                                                  
                                     ███    █                                            █  
                            ████ ███████                                           █                                                                                
                                ███████████████████████████████████                                                                                  

LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:22:20 AM

I summarized all the participants here so that you dont have to jump through pages to see all contestants, if i have missed someone out, please do tell.
Note that only those who offered complete work (hero,sr.member,full member signatures) were quoted.

Hey,

Here are my designs:

Best regards.

Hope you like them Wink

Here is mine Wink

Hello,

Code:
[center]
[/center]

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[/tr][/table]

Hero

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[/tr][/table]

Senior

Senior - Anti Sig Block

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:53:33 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

1. rosinpl 0.25 BTC     2. medUSA 0.1 BTC       3. jbrnt 0.05 BTC

Runner ups 0.02 BTC each: roberson,superhitech, rivoke and izanagi

In our opinion rosinpl edged it slightly because of the hero member designs. However medUSA's senior member design compared to the winner's were better. On those basis we have decided to be fair and use a mix of both designs in our up coming campaign. The first Runner up's payout amount has also been raised to 0.1 BTC

It was a difficult choice between the top two.

Please sign up to lazycoins.com. Then pm us here or create a support ticket to have your account credited.

Thank you all for taking part.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:15:34 AM

wow those are some of the best signatures I have ever seen. Great work guys.
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:47:51 AM

Congrats to everyone! Great designs all around.

LazyCoins, I have sent you a PM. Thanks for holding this contest!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:56:19 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

In our opinion rosinpl edged it slightly because of the hero member designs. However medUSA's senior member design compared to the winner's were better. On those basis we have decided to be fair and use a mix of both designs in our up coming campaign. The first Runner up's payout amount has also been raised to 0.1 BTC

It was a difficult choice between the top two.

Please sign up to lazycoins.com. Then pm us here or create a support ticket to have your account credited.

Thank you all for taking part.

Thanks a lot! I will soon send you everything what is requested (codes (+bonus vesion) and account id)

Also I would like to say congratz to all of you who made also great designs for this contest.

Best regards!
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:04:48 AM

Congratulations to everyone , since u all won something, every single full participation was rewarded, medUSA, i cheered for your designs til the end Smiley rly nice job!

To the selected winner,and runnerup medUSA, please provide bbcode of your signature designs via PM, i will be managing the LazyCoins campaign, so i need to get everything set.
There will be small changes that need to be made to designs, but we will handle that via PM's also with guidance from LazyCoins.

The campaign is estimated to start in about one week, so please consider checking our campaign announcement then, and if you like it, join us!

cheers
jbrnt

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:16:29 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

Wow, 3rd place is sweet. Thank you, LazyCoins!
Congrats to roslinpl and medUSA.
medUSA
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:19:40 AM

Thanks LazyCoins! I will send you a PM.
Congrats and great work, roslinpl and jbrnt!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:21:38 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

Congratulation guys for the the deserved win! Yours design are awesome Smiley.
Roberson

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:52:41 AM

I sent him a message for the 0.02 btc, yet no reply no money Sad , even though he came online some time ago

Let hope he pays soon !
twister

Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:06:28 PM

████████                                                                                            
                                                                                ██          ██                                                                                      

That looks good right there.
How did you do this, I just can't make stuff like that. And how would one fit so many lines in a signature?

Congrats to all the winners btw!

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:57:27 PM

Hey everyone,

I got everyones PM with their details. Your accounts will be credited today.

Thank you guys for taking your time and paying attention to detail. Having compared the signatures to the others on this forum, I can comfortably say that ours is the best.

Spirit of Bitcoin!

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
rivoke
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:50:28 PM

████████                                                                                            
                                                                                ██          ██                                                                                      

That looks good right there.
How did you do this, I just can't make stuff like that. And how would one fit so many lines in a signature?

Congrats to all the winners btw!

if they share the way, I'm afraid they will not win again because the competition is getting harder  Grin
That effort is really wasting time and they deserve to win

@lazycoin, I've PMed you the detail
Roberson

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 12:17:55 PM

Yes me too not got anything yet Sad, send us all soon.
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 06:02:01 PM

Sorry everyone, was sidetracked by the development demands. Can everyone pm me their wallet addresses so I can credit their accounts today.  The ones who already have they don't have to again.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Roberson

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:02:48 PM

Sorry everyone, was sidetracked by the development demands. Can everyone pm me their wallet addresses so I can credit their accounts today.  The ones who already have they don't have to again.

I sent you earlier only, so send it soon, Thanks.
jbrnt

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 06:34:25 PM

Send you my account username and my deposit address
Roberson

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 09:28:39 PM

I am being asked for BBcode, if i need 0.02 ( runner up prize ) do runner ups also have to provide BB code, i can give but just a question.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:54:48 PM

I am being asked for BBcode, if i need 0.02 ( runner up prize ) do runner ups also have to provide BB code, i can give but just a question.

If you are to be paid, you need to provide bbcode to qualify. Yes u provided image of your work, but there is no way we can confirm
this is actually bbcode design unless you provide bbcode.

You were added amung the paid members because you were the only one that would be left without the prize, if you read OP
the reward goes to 6 members, and you were the 7th, and it is LazyCoins good will that he is also giving you reward for your effort.

cheers
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 01:33:10 AM

Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

Waiting for the rest to send their addresses. Otherwise their LC account will be credited over the weekend.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Roberson

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:34:43 AM

Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

Waiting for the rest to send their addresses. Otherwise their LC account will be credited over the weekend.

i was the first to send the wallet,why i am not paid yet Sad ?
Roberson

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:40:59 AM

Yes I understand and I have sent the codes to them Smiley, thanks !
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:47:47 AM

Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

I have sent you my LazyCoins username, is there a bitcoin address tied to the account that I have to send?
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:59:23 AM

Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

I have sent you my LazyCoins username, is there a bitcoin address tied to the account that I have to send?

Please provide that also, on LazyCoins website > My Wallets > Display Options (all wallets) , and you will see a "deposit btc" button,
with that you can see your bitcoin wallet address.

Once again, congratulations on your win  Wink

cheers
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:49:04 AM

Users Paid:

roslinpl 0.25 BTC

jbrnt   0.05 BTC

rivoke 0.02 BTC

Hey.

Thanks for sending me my reward.

Received.

Good luck with campaign!

Best wishes.
Roberson

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 08:53:42 AM

THEY HAVE IGNORED ME, PLEASE CAN ANYONE SEND THEM A MESSAGE REGARDING MY PROBLEM, i sent them my username address, plus codes, and all . yet no reply and nothing.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:45:02 PM

THEY HAVE IGNORED ME, PLEASE CAN ANYONE SEND THEM A MESSAGE REGARDING MY PROBLEM, i sent them my username address, plus codes, and all . yet no reply and nothing.

What exactly is your problem, if you sent the bbcode to LazyCoins, and LC account username and LC wallet address,
then just have some common sense and patience, noone is ignoring anyone.

if u sent all info sooner like everyone else, you would already get it, now just wait for them to get online, and as soon as they do, you will get your 0.02
Why you are acting in the way you do is beyond me, but i'll just say it's highly unprofessional.

cheers
Roberson

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:51:57 PM

What exactly is your problem, if you sent the bbcode to LazyCoins, and LC account username and LC wallet address,
then just have some common sense and patience, noone is ignoring anyone.

if u sent all info sooner like everyone else, you would already get it, now just wait for them to get online, and as soon as they do, you will get your 0.02
Why you are acting in the way you do is beyond me, but i'll just say it's highly unprofessional.

cheers

I am sorry then. I will wait, thanks.
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 08:49:07 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2015, 09:43:20 PM by LazyCoins Exchange

Users Paid:

Izanagi 0.02 BTC

Roberson  0.02 BTC

Waiting for the rest to send their wallet addresses.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Roberson

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:40:30 PM

Users Paid:

Izanagi 0.02 BTC

Roberson  0.02 BTC

Wait for the rest to send their wallet addresses.

Thanks a lot, and sorry for being impatient  Smiley
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:14:11 AM

User Paid:

MedUSA 0.1 BTC

Thanks for the great work!

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:16:50 AM

Check out the recent article on LazyTV.

Rise of the middle man and Bitcoin in the balance.

http://www.lazytv.com/the-death-of-cash-rise-of-the-middleman-and-bitcoin-in-the-balance/

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
izanagi narukami
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:35:30 AM

Users Paid:

Izanagi 0.02 BTC

Roberson  0.02 BTC

Waiting for the rest to send their wallet addresses.

Thanks payment receive. I though you're too lazy for pay us because you're lazycoin  Grin

Smiley
medUSA
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 09:52:15 AM

User Paid:

MedUSA 0.1 BTC

You still haven't paid me 0.1btc, you sent me 0.01btc! Check you transactions, and you will see it.
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 12:54:57 PM

User Paid:

MedUSA 0.1 BTC

You still haven't paid me 0.1btc, you sent me 0.01btc! Check you transactions, and you will see it.

Sorry admin error! Will pass this on to our dev. You will be reimbursed shortly.  Smiley

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:11:49 PM

User Paid:

MedUSA 0.1 BTC

Sorry admin error! Will pass this on to our dev. You will be reimbursed shortly.  Smiley

0.1 BTC Paid  Cool

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
medUSA
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:14:51 AM

0.1 BTC Paid  Cool

Received and withdrawn to my wallet. Thank you, LazyCoins! Best of luck to your signature campaign.
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 05:42:16 PM

Do you need the code for the signature too? I have sent you my username, but my account still has not been credited.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 06:32:50 PM

Do you need the code for the signature too? I have sent you my username, but my account still has not been credited.

Yes, as previously said, you should provide bbcode before your account is to be credited, also please send your LazyCoins wallet address just in case.
It is not because it will be used in the campaign, but rather as proof that design is actually in bbcode.

cheers
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:41:29 PM

Yes, as previously said, you should provide bbcode before your account is to be credited, also please send your LazyCoins wallet address just in case.
It is not because it will be used in the campaign, but rather as proof that design is actually in bbcode.

cheers

Is it the deposit address of the bitcoin wallet that I have to send? Just want to make sure, as I see a different deposit address every time.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:05:21 PM

cheers

Is it the deposit address of the bitcoin wallet that I have to send? Just want to make sure, as I see a different deposit address every time.

i didnt notice that addresses change so far, it is most likely that every one you see is yours and anyone of those you can send,
but just in case ill drop a message to OP @skype, so that he can get back to you.

---edit---

just send btc wallet address to LazyCoins, all generated addresses belong to your wallet, any of them you can use.

cheers
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:28:15 PM

just send btc wallet address to LazyCoins, all generated addresses belong to your wallet, any of them you can use.

cheers

Sent all the required info to LazyCoins, thanks.
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 10:15:16 PM

cheers

Sent all the required info to LazyCoins, thanks.

User Paid:

Superhitech 0.02 BTC

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 04:15:20 AM

LazyCoins isn't sending me the 2FA code, which I need to get into my account. I've checked my spam folders, not there. is it just me, or is the site having a problem of some sort?
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 01:22:59 PM

LazyCoins isn't sending me the 2FA code, which I need to get into my account. I've checked my spam folders, not there. is it just me, or is the site having a problem of some sort?

Site's working fine. Pro tip: Clear cache and ctrl + f5

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
jbrnt

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 03:18:15 PM

The 2FA code email took 2 minutes for me. Not quick, but it arrived. Try again when internet is less busy.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 06:48:45 PM

Regarding 2FA problem, issue of slow sending of the code; i just logged into the site, and both site and 2FA arrival was instant,
maybe theres something on your end thats making you problems, because on my side everything is looking good.

cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: