Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:06:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.5 BTC PRIZE POOL] - LazyCoins Signature Design  (Read 5752 times)
joelpina

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:09:17 PM

Just as a tip, don't accept submissions from: izagani, roslinpl, medUSA, or ndnhc.

They usually use stolen work, etc.
You were flaming ndnhc in the da dice thread, and now you are including others in your flamewar. I received a PM from izagani asking me to look at your accusation, however you have not presented any proof in this claim or in the da dice thread.

I am curious to know why you are making such claims without presenting any evidence.

He just thinks I am everyone. (indicates his above average intelligence)
And he hates me for some weird reason. I haven't been able to find out why, yet. Wink

While everyone else is busy arguing and accusing each other I am going to submit my design soon and win this thing. Can you end the contest earlier? I know it says a week on the ann but thats too long.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 07:32:26 PM

Just as a tip, don't accept submissions from: izagani, roslinpl, medUSA, or ndnhc.

You were flaming ndnhc in the da dice thread, and now you are including others in your flamewar. I received a PM from izagani asking me to look at your accusation, however you have not presented any proof in this claim or in the da dice thread.

I am curious to know why you are making such claims without presenting any evidence.

And he hates me for some weird reason. I haven't been able to find out why, yet. Wink

While everyone else is busy arguing and accusing each other I am going to submit my design soon and win this thing. Can you end the contest earlier? I know it says a week on the ann but thats too long.

lol, I am not even participating. You can't beat me.. Smiley

No, I don't suggest shortening the period. If you need a good sig, it takes time.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:16:01 PM

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:19:46 PM

The exchange is looking for forum user signatures,in order to promote their exchange,so it should be in bbcode format, not a banner image.
please read OP one more time.

cheers
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:31:39 PM

lol, I am not even participating. You can't beat me.. Smiley

No, I don't suggest shortening the period. If you need a good sig, it takes time.

Good, less competition.

Well if one is a good designer it shouldn't take a week. I will have something sexy and worthy of winning up by tomorrow.
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:36:49 PM

Dude! You have just flipped the rockets and added word art. No information about the services they provide and killed the branding.
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:47:59 PM

i'm at work, so i'm really half assing these. Just to kill time.
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:51:44 PM

The forum do not allow images in signature. You have to design signature in bbcode. Please read OP carefully, as ajareselde pointed out a few posts above you.

The exchange is looking for forum user signatures,in order to promote their exchange,so it should be in bbcode format, not a banner image.
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 10:35:45 PM

The forum do not allow images in signature. You have to design signature in bbcode. Please read OP carefully, as ajareselde pointed out a few posts above you.

You are both correct. However to save time for people taking part we will select the winner just by the image and then they will have to provide the bbcode format before their account is credited.

www.LazyCoins.com
crypto currency exchange    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0
LazyPay Coming Soon!
ThunderCatSteve

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:55:41 PM

]Lazy Coins The Cryptocurrency Exchange! BTCBTC/GBP/EURO -*LICENSED*- FASTER UK DEPOSITS & MORE
joelpina

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:14:17 PM

Haha it gets worst!!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:38:05 AM

Yep, it is less visible, too plain, and may not fit. Signatures are required for I think 3 levels. Glow is allowed only for Hero, Legendary and above signatures.

Competition is hard, because rosinpl is participating. You don't know how many will come, because they will pop up only around the deadline. So don't be overconfident. Do you have any past works?

Good luck Smiley
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 06:42:28 AM

Yep, it is less visible, too plain, and may not fit. Signatures are required for I think 3 levels. Glow is allowed only for Hero, Legendary and above signatures.

Competition is hard, because rosinpl is participating. You don't know how many will come, because they will pop up only around the deadline. So don't be overconfident. Do you have any past works?

Good luck Smiley

Haha don't forget about me Grin
Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple

Smiley
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 12:49:28 PM

Good luck Smiley

Im never design for 2 weeks since got banned. Although this competition is tough as hell, I will try my best & simple

You really think its tough? If so how do you suggest we make it more fair and easier?

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:15:28 PM

You really think its tough? If so how do you suggest we make it more fair and easier?

Izanagi probably meant that to come up with a great design (and beating all other competitors) is little difficult. Yeah, indeed it is.

I don't think it has anything to do with the rules or requirements as such.

Thanks Smiley
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2015, 08:18:55 PM

Izanagi probably meant that to come up with a great design (and beating all other competitors) is little difficult. Yeah, indeed it is.

I don't think it has anything to do with the rules or requirements as such.

Thanks Smiley

Ok got it. Anyway I have changed the award structure to make it fair and worthwhile for users who put in the effort. See OP for updates.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:21:22 AM

BBCode signature that fits for hero/legendary:

The BTC/EUR and BTC/GBP buttons are clickable and point to the relevant trading pages, and the text on the right is fully customizable.

1658/4000 characters
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:36:19 AM

BBCode signature that fits for hero/legendary:

The BTC/EUR and BTC/GBP buttons are clickable and point to the relevant trading pages, and the text on the right is fully customizable.

1658/4000 characters

Realy nice looking sig u got there, i would suggest small changes, regarding the right side:

UK licenced exchange
Your fund's safety guaranteed
Fastest UK deposits

And it would be nice to see some background color, so that the ad points out when users are browsing the page, these colors are a bit indiferent
But thats first nice sig i see here in this campaign.

cheers
djibrilantiuang

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 05:41:55 AM

reserved! and i'll get start create the signature. i'll post the design with jpg format to protect copyright and then if the agreement reach i'll give you the source code.
Thanks

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 08:30:36 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2015, 07:31:21 PM by ndnhc

Terms: I reserve the right to withdraw any of my entries without notice.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: