Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:40:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.5 BTC PRIZE POOL] - LazyCoins Signature Design  (Read 5752 times)
Roberson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:25:42 PM

As expected best designs from medUSA, roslinpl.  Smiley
I can only imagine how difficult it must have been making those lazy-boy-couch logos and them rockets. Simply amazing!

Apart from those 2 I like jbrnt's design, it looks very clean and also superhitech's design looks like it had some effort put in.

GL to everyone.

I agree some really good work. We have an idea so hopefully I will announce later tonight.

well i could also make the images its just 2 minutes work, those who know;) , like me. But well, hope i can win, i tried to be unique and nice.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:45:08 PM

As expected best designs from medUSA, roslinpl.  Smiley
I can only imagine how difficult it must have been making those lazy-boy-couch logos and them rockets. Simply amazing!

Apart from those 2 I like jbrnt's design, it looks very clean and also superhitech's design looks like it had some effort put in.

GL to everyone.

I agree some really good work. We have an idea so hopefully I will announce later tonight.

well i could also make the images its just 2 minutes work, those who know;) , like me. But well, hope i can win, i tried to be unique and nice.

That's not an image. Roslin and medUSA mostly use ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎▮ combination to make the image
It cost a lot of work time and they are deserve to win

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:45:48 PM

Apart from those 2 I like jbrnt's design, it looks very clean

Thank you. I am improving my skills each time I create new designs.

well i could also make the images its just 2 minutes work, those who know;) , like me.

Why didn't you take the extra 5 minutes and make the logo and the rocket and win this contest?  Wink

Those "images" are tough to make, not a 5 minute job. Took me half an hour to make my simple rocket with blocks and triangles, cannot imagine how long it took to make the logo.
Roberson

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:02:35 PM

yes jbrnt your was something else but what they guys did was a 2 min work Wink , i can do if u ever want ! its not that putting imageswill win u contest so i didnt put !
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:39:57 PM

I really do like roslinpl's signature design. Smiley
The pixel rocket looks amazing !
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:26:39 PM

I kind of have a feeling that medUSA is going to win this one. But both have put real effort into this. It will certainly be a tough decision to make.

yes jbrnt your was something else but what they guys did was a 2 min work Wink , i can do if u ever want ! its not that putting images will win u contest so i didnt put !

I would take at least 2 to 5 hours to make a simiar one. Certainly not 2 minutes.
Try and see...
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:44:50 PM

Did something like that in 10 or 15 minutes. Wink

████████                                                                                            
                                                                                ██          ██                                                                                      
                                                                    █████   █                ██                                                                                
                                                                  ███████                    █                                                                                    
                                                                 █████████                ██                                                                                                  
                                      ██                      █████████                 █                                                                                                  
                                       ██                        ██████                 █                                                                                              
                                        ██      ▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅█                  █                                                                                      
                                         ██      ▅                   ██                  █                                                                                  
                                          ████  ███  █ ███ ██                  █                                                                                  
                                              ██                  ██                   █                                                                                  
                                          ██ █                ██                       █                                                                                      
                                      ███   █               ███                       █                                                                                  
                                     ███    █                                            █  
                            ████ ███████                                           █                                                                                
                                ███████████████████████████████████                                                                                  

LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:22:20 AM

I summarized all the participants here so that you dont have to jump through pages to see all contestants, if i have missed someone out, please do tell.
Note that only those who offered complete work (hero,sr.member,full member signatures) were quoted.

This is my entry. All text can be changed if needed.
Address: 1HUQgGsiRgprETCUqH5RN8T4cn5NMUC2L8

Hey,

Here are my designs:

but unfortunately under some browsers the "armchair" logo might looks glitchy: (just under some browsers)

So I perhaps you can choose those designs where there is no armchair logo.

Best regards.

Here are my designs for LazyCoins Exchange

Spent a lot of time on the LazyCoin logo and the rocket. Could not create finer details because of the signature character limit. The edges on the rocket is a bit jaggered, but one can still relate it to the one on your webpage. Your slogan on the website was a bit long, so I shortened it. If you don't like it, you can give me a different one and I can edit it in.

Hope you like them Wink

Here is mine Wink

Can do any changes Smiley

Hello,

Here are my designs. I hope you like them!

Let see if I can win  Grin or not  Sad

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
۩ LazyCoins - The Cryptocurrency Exchange ۩ BTC/GBP - BTC/EURO ۩ Thread ۩
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[center]
[color=#25E49B]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
[b]۩ [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B2B508]La[/color][color=#B5B008]zy[/color][color=#B5A108]Coi[/color][color=#B59508]ns -[/color] [color=#B58D08]The[/color] [color=#B57E08]Cry[/color][color=#B57608]pto[/color][color=#B56A08]curr[/color][color=#B55E08]ency[/color] [color=#B56516]Exc[/color][color=#B26E2A]hange[/color][/url] ۩ [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=black]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url] ۩ [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=black]Thread[/color][/url] ۩[/b]
[color=#25E49B]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
[/center]

LazyCoins.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Cryptocurrency Exchange  ۩  BTC/GBP - BTC/EURO  ۩  Thread
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][size=15pt]♐[/size][size=20pt]♐[/size][size=25pt]♐[/size][/td]
[td][i][size=25pt][font=Arial][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B2B508]La[/color][color=#B5B008]zy[/color][b][color=#B5A108]Coi[/color][color=#B59508]ns[/color][/b][/url][/font][/size][/i][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size][color=#25E49B][size=8pt]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/color]
[size=7pt][i][b][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#B58D08]The[/color] [color=#B57E08]Cry[/color][color=#B57608]pto[/color][color=#B56A08]curr[/color][color=#B55E08]ency[/color] [color=#B56516]Exc[/color][color=#B26E2A]hange[/color][/url]  ۩  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=black]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=black]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url]  ۩  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=black]Thread[/color][/url][/b][/i][/size]
[color=#25E49B][size=8pt]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Hero

LazyCoins.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  The cryptocurrency Exchange    BTC/GBP - BTC/EURO    Thread 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Code:
[table]
[tr]
[td][i][size=25pt][glow=black,1][font=Arial][url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#F8F527]L[/color][color=#E9E528]a[/color][color=#D5D228]z[/color][color=#F8F527]y[/color][b][color=#E9E528]C[/color][color=#D5D228]o[/color][color=#F8F527]i[/color][color=#E9E528]n[/color][color=#D5D228]s[/color][/b][/url][/font][/glow][/size][/i][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size][color=#20D992][size=8pt]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/size][/color]
[size=7pt][i][b][glow=black,1]  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=yellow]The cryptocurrency Exchange[/url]  [color=white]▌[/color]  [url=https://lazycoins.com/][color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=white]/[/color][color=#1E27E2]GBP[/color] [color=white]-[/color] [color=#CB1DA3]BTC[/color][color=white]/[/color][color=#1DCB2E]EURO[/color][/url]  [color=white]▌[/color]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0][color=white]Thread[/color][/url]  [/glow][/b][/i][/size]
[color=#20D992][size=8pt]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/color][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Here's my first submission on the thread

Full member - Anti Sig Block

Senior

Senior - Anti Sig Block

HERO (for hero signature , I still can't try it since I'm still not hero yet )

www.LazyCoins.com
crypto currency exchange    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.0
LazyPay Coming Soon!
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:53:33 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

1. rosinpl 0.25 BTC     2. medUSA 0.1 BTC       3. jbrnt 0.05 BTC

Runner ups 0.02 BTC each: roberson,superhitech, rivoke and izanagi

In our opinion rosinpl edged it slightly because of the hero member designs. However medUSA's senior member design compared to the winner's were better. On those basis we have decided to be fair and use a mix of both designs in our up coming campaign. The first Runner up's payout amount has also been raised to 0.1 BTC

It was a difficult choice between the top two.

Please sign up to lazycoins.com. Then pm us here or create a support ticket to have your account credited.

Thank you all for taking part.

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
CryptoCobaine1

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:15:34 AM

wow those are some of the best signatures I have ever seen. Great work guys.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:47:51 AM

Congrats to everyone! Great designs all around.

LazyCoins, I have sent you a PM. Thanks for holding this contest!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:56:19 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

In our opinion rosinpl edged it slightly because of the hero member designs. However medUSA's senior member design compared to the winner's were better. On those basis we have decided to be fair and use a mix of both designs in our up coming campaign. The first Runner up's payout amount has also been raised to 0.1 BTC

It was a difficult choice between the top two.

Please sign up to lazycoins.com. Then pm us here or create a support ticket to have your account credited.

Thank you all for taking part.

Thanks a lot! I will soon send you everything what is requested (codes (+bonus vesion) and account id)

Also I would like to say congratz to all of you who made also great designs for this contest.

Best regards!
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:04:48 AM

Congratulations to everyone , since u all won something, every single full participation was rewarded, medUSA, i cheered for your designs til the end Smiley rly nice job!

To the selected winner,and runnerup medUSA, please provide bbcode of your signature designs via PM, i will be managing the LazyCoins campaign, so i need to get everything set.
There will be small changes that need to be made to designs, but we will handle that via PM's also with guidance from LazyCoins.

The campaign is estimated to start in about one week, so please consider checking our campaign announcement then, and if you like it, join us!

cheers
jbrnt

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:16:29 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

Wow, 3rd place is sweet. Thank you, LazyCoins!
Congrats to roslinpl and medUSA.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:19:40 AM

Thanks LazyCoins! I will send you a PM.
Congrats and great work, roslinpl and jbrnt!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:21:38 AM

Gents,

Here are the results:

Congratulation guys for the the deserved win! Yours design are awesome Smiley.
Roberson

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:52:41 AM

I sent him a message for the 0.02 btc, yet no reply no money Sad , even though he came online some time ago

Let hope he pays soon !
twister

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:06:28 PM

████████                                                                                            
                                                                                ██          ██                                                                                      

That looks good right there.
How did you do this, I just can't make stuff like that. And how would one fit so many lines in a signature?

Congrats to all the winners btw!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
LazyCoins Exchange (OP)

www.LazyCoins.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 01:57:27 PM

Hey everyone,

I got everyones PM with their details. Your accounts will be credited today.

Thank you guys for taking your time and paying attention to detail. Having compared the signatures to the others on this forum, I can comfortably say that ours is the best.

Spirit of Bitcoin!

www.LazyCoins.com
LazyPay Coming Soon!
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:50:28 PM

████████                                                                                            
                                                                                ██          ██                                                                                      

That looks good right there.
How did you do this, I just can't make stuff like that. And how would one fit so many lines in a signature?

Congrats to all the winners btw!

if they share the way, I'm afraid they will not win again because the competition is getting harder  Grin
That effort is really wasting time and they deserve to win

@lazycoin, I've PMed you the detail
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: