Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dark [DARK] 100% PoS, Stealth, Anon  (Read 25949 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
darkcoindev (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:42:21 AM

Where do I short this shit?

Cryptopia.co.nz

There is a 1BTC buy wall right now you can dump onto by the looks of things.

Your loss is someone else's gain.
CarsonCloak

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:31:49 AM

Cryptopia.co.nz

Yeah. No excuses. Dump it.  Cheesy

DARK: FECqNjwb99MC7nTHM1iQKpL9RGZAAiVPnz
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:45:54 AM

Cryptopia.co.nz

In all seriousness, dump into that little .08 BTC order on top, it will be a good move.

CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:55:02 AM

Cryptopia.co.nz

In all seriousness, dump into that little .08 BTC order on top, it will be a good move.

You should put your 0.08 BTC order at 150 sats. Big playa' Huerisitc is going to dump right through those 1.5 BTC buy walls.

CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:07:38 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 07:17:56 AM by CarsonCloak

Ah XMR fan, I see.

XMR is a great coin. You should be thanking us, though. If BBR had scooped up the name DarkCoin, they would double the market cap of XMR in a month.

You're welcome.

MultiDice

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 07:10:53 AM

You can now roll with Darkcoin on MultiDice.

http://darkcoin.multidice.me

Good Luck!

CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:25:29 AM

Uh oh. You attracted some whales with your huge stacks, Heuristic.

CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:44:28 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2015, 06:53:41 AM by CarsonCloak

You can now roll with Darkcoin on MultiDice.

http://darkcoin.multidice.me

Good Luck!

Wrong DarkCoin! This is DARK. That looks like a game for Dash.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 01:38:59 PM

this is hilarious.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Zombier0

Activity: 435

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:53:45 PM

Lol FUD to DARK what a joke

jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:15:25 PM

I dont see why there is such an issue with the change. FUD had a good wallet it was the name that caused the issues. DRK changed to DASH i would assume to get away from being associated with the "Dark side" of the internet so whats wrong with a proven anoncoin wanting to fill that void? I think this is a great opportunity. Besides, when i see "DASH" i think of food not anonymous crypto tech (i.e. Mrs. Dash, Diner Dash, etc)

Keep in mind, i know nothing about DASH formerly DRK other than what I bought and sold on the exchanges.

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:36:05 PM

I dont see why there is such an issue with the change.

Let me help you understand using the latest findings in psychology research:

Inside every troll is a butthurt waiting to get out.

Also, a few of these guys are account resellers. Zombier0 is a good example. They go from thread to thread posting about the first 5 words that come to mind. When they hit Sr. or Hero, they sell the account. Zombier0 probably has dozens going right now.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:17:36 PM

gotcha, thanks Smiley Trolls being trolls. Its funny, every coin community im even slightly involved in has lots of FUD, i think I'm just attracted to it. Best part is, all of the coins i do follow, mine, and promote are usually, notice i said usually, backed by a good dev, even if the dev is using a alter ego. I guess with the name swap you are bound to attract trolls early on but if you continually develop, promote, and live up to the name you guys are bound to succeed. You've done a good job so far and i applaud and support you.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 5028

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:39:39 PM

Ah XMR fan, I see.

XMR is a great coin. You should be thanking us, though. If BBR had scooped up the name DarkCoin, they would double the market cap of XMR in a month.

You're welcome.

LOL, that really is the dumbest name I've seen. And you cannot dump what you don't own. Don't you guys know what shorting is?

I thought of changing Dashcoin into Darkcoin immediately which would have been the better move and then as long as they kept their git up to date with XMR they would have had a worthy product with a following. You guys are just wasting your time but may make a few hundred off the tards that abound.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
darwin72

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:52:00 PM

Hello Dark! Wink
FNVzGmM1nPJRRUCS3xgSfi1YZizZrdoMng
CarsonCloak

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:47:22 PM

LOL, that really is the dumbest name I've seen. And you cannot dump what you don't own. Don't you guys know what shorting is?

I thought of changing Dashcoin into Darkcoin immediately which would have been the better move and then as long as they kept their git up to date with XMR they would have had a worthy product with a following. You guys are just wasting your time but may make a few hundred off the tards that abound.

Dark is a good name. With that you can't disagree. So why not take it?

Also, everyone knows what shorting is. There are two ways to do it:

1. Sell your holdings now and buy back later cheaper.
2. Get a loan from someone in the alt you want to short. Dump immediately what they loan you and then buy what you owe when the loan is due.

Everyone suggests #1 because there isn't a market for shorting alts. The only other option is to find a trustworthy escrow and give them a deposit that will cover a reasonable price increase, like 1000%.

darkcoindev (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:20:58 AM

25 DARK available in a private key posted on Twitter!  More Twitter giveaways in the future but you must follow to participate! 

You can now follow us on our new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TheNewDARK
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:51:13 AM

25 DARK available in a private key posted on Twitter!  More Twitter giveaways in the future but you must follow to participate! 

You can now follow us on our new twitter account.

https://twitter.com/TheNewDARK

Thanks.. I got the 25 DARK. If you wanna know how, I'll PM you if you like, as importprivkey doesnt work with my DARK wallet

Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:40:25 AM

I dont see why there is such an issue with the change. FUD had a good wallet it was the name that caused the issues. DRK changed to DASH i would assume to get away from being associated with the "Dark side" of the internet so whats wrong with a proven anoncoin wanting to fill that void? I think this is a great opportunity. Besides, when i see "DASH" i think of food not anonymous crypto tech (i.e. Mrs. Dash, Diner Dash, etc)

Keep in mind, i know nothing about DASH formerly DRK other than what I bought and sold on the exchanges.

I thought Carson's answer was quite amusing, but I'm not generally a troll, and I'm not butthurt, so I suppose I should address this Cheesy

I do know a fair amount about Dark. My objections are on both sides here. I think that Dark was just plain stupid to drop the name after going to so much time and effort to become one of the few cryptos traded for fiat, goods, and services on multiple platforms. Trying to look all squeaky clean, in my arrogant opinion, will cost them a lot of ground that they fought hard to gain. I have FAR more issue with what they did than what FUD's devs did.

I think that grabbing the name, opportunistically, is a bold move. Even pretty amusing. I just think that it will cause problems for you in the short to medium term, as people will still associate the DARK name with, well, (balder)DASH. In time, if you play it right, it might be a good move. Or it might piss off more people than it amuses or attracts. I guess that's up to y'all.

Me, I'm gonna watch. I like a good show Cheesy
HoLeeDik

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:16:05 AM

Me, I'm gonna watch. I like a good show Cheesy

Hello to Alligator Hunter from Ho Lee.  Hopefully dev do well for DARK.  I still hold many coin from digging during early days.  I go see show with family often, I like good show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: