Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see BTC over $1,200 again?  (Read 6565 times)
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:33:19 PM

my crystal ball says 2yrs.

I expect 2015 to give the price a slow recovery (though it might first continue dropping in the coming weeks)

2016, when we'll be nearing the block reward halving should start another bullrun...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:04:48 AM

I'm thinking something significant will happen to force the price upwards at some point this year and it'll be well on its way upward before most even know what is going on. People have forgotten how insane this market can be when it wants to change.

Hopefully this is the case but we have seen some good news recently that should have raised the price and it is still the stuck, which i might add is not a big deal to me because i have time to get some more end of the month.

I am one who has forgot the insanity that this market can bring i have actually found it quite boring recently. OP i think we will see it again but not any time soon and i believe if it comes it will be legit so will be exciting times.

It could take decades.  Take at the max chart of the Nikkei.  http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=%5En225+interactive#%7B%22range%22%3A%22max%22%2C%22scale%22%3A%22linear%22%7D

Seeing that, it sure is possible BTC could follow the same fate.  

How often do we have a revolutionary design like bitcoin come around though? also as been said before its only going to take a few years for bitcoin to develop to its full potential.  Either way im hodling.

The blockchain is revolutionary, yes.  But this is also the open market and btc is traded in that market.  

By all means, hold.

I fail to say how you can compare that chart with Bitcoins can you explain how you feel that it could share the same fate so that might help me understand what you mean by this? I see nothing that could give you that idea http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikkei_225

They could not be further apart you can't compare the 2 except they can be brought and sold you may as well plucked up a random graph or is that what you done.

Bitcoin is here for the first time there is nothing you or anyone else can do to sway that, especially someone who asked if that is a good idea to short at 240  Wink

You're right.  You know better.  Wink

That example with the Nikkei is given a lot in trend following lectures as it shows that anything is possible in an open market.  So there's certainly that possibility that bitcoin could stay under 300usd for longer than we think.

And do not forget the primary catalyst for btc's surge at the end of 2013 was due to price manipulation via Willybot.

Edit:  And yup, I asked if shorting from 240 is good.  Why...?  Cos it's possible it could go down under 200.

Never said i was right and i know better just that you was wrong there is a big difference.

Of course anything is possible but you don't just pull random graphs from where ever you pulled it from  Cheesy

Never said we could not stay below 300, i remember why we had the last bubble pump not disputing that or was i, nope.

That is sweet so now it is possible to go below 200 when it was not when it was 300?

That is my point if you was going to ask to short maybe you're asking at the wrong time and should have enough experience to know it would have been a good time a few weeks ago.

Anyway good luck.

To keep on topic i think we will eventually see 1200 and above we just don't know when.

"We don't know when."

Exactly the point of showing you that Nikkei graph.  It's been decades since it saw its peak, and it's even backed by the Japanese economy... a real economy with regulations and big investors.

That said, it is possible that it could take decades before bitcoin can see it's peak of 1200 again.  Why...?  You said it yourself... "To keep on topic i think we will eventually see 1200 and above we just don't know when."

And again let me emphasize...  Bitcoin's surge to 1200 was primarily caused by the Willybot manipulating the price.  That's why it went up so quick.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 04:26:18 AM

Way the current price rates are showing consistency in terms of keeping a low profile, I am not seeing any high value like that, unless wall street gets a hang of the bitcoin as some of the recent news are suggesting, then we might see some spike.

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:40:24 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 05:06:27 AM by johnyj

Much faster than you can imagine

I have a feeling that when everyone is ready, the next wave will be much larger than the previous two wave.  When daily coin supply becomes less and less, and the capital in the play is getting larger and larger, a fireworks party is approaching

Unlike last two times, the advance was mainly caused by technology advancement, the next wave will be driven by combined mining technology improvement and credit expansion when bitcoin can be mortgaged through ETF

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:35:27 AM

I have a feeling that when everyone is ready, the next wave will be much larger than the previous two wave.  When daily coin supply becomes less and less, and the capital in the play is getting larger and larger, a fireworks party is approaching

Unlike last two times, the advance was mainly caused by technology advancement, the next wave will be driven by combined mining technology improvement and credit expansion when bitcoin can be mortgaged through ETF
Indeed. We should start seeing price movements in late 2015, or early 2016, just before the halving. If the ETF pops up in the meantime, we should definitely see it. Who knows where the price will stop at though. We should just be patient as always.

If yes, when?
Yes.  When Willybot 2.0 is online.
No necessarily. Although that had potential back then, even though we do not know exactly what happened.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:15:46 AM

Indeed. We should start seeing price movements in late 2015, or early 2016, just before the halving. If the ETF pops up in the meantime, we should definitely see it. Who knows where the price will stop at though. We should just be patient as always.

If yes, when?
Yes.  When Willybot 2.0 is online.
No necessarily. Although that had potential back then, even though we do not know exactly what happened.

I say if the ETF doesnt happen, I would see similar to how facebook went public on got more public funds.

It wouldnt be facebook obviously, but I`m referring to companies such as SF location esp silicon valley raising funds then selling out at IPO is old news.

So companies like Coinbase for example, would effect traditional investors thus having more skin in the game for price movement.

or it may not be so public at 1st, it would be in on sites like this https://sharespost.com/private-market-insights/sharespost-100-list/

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:47:57 AM

If yes, when?
Yes.  When Willybot 2.0 is online.

True.  We do not know exactly.  It's a good idea that we should because there was clearly  price manipulation that went on at the end of 2013.  It was somethng that would set alarm bells if the SEC were regulating cryptos.  

... Not that I would mind it happening again.  Grin. I hope it does.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:30:50 AM

Yeah, before fixating on huge prices in the future, the first question should be along the lines of "when will Bitcoin stop falling?"

it's not falling anymore, we are at 230 rock solid, we didn't fall back to 180, it just that we retuned to a previous value, i dom't want to call this a fall

we are at 230 for two months now

I will not bet on it. Its at a balance point, but I feel the probability of an upside is less than a fall. Very difficult to say at this point but do not take this staying above 230 for now as a bullish sign.

well what you say it could be true, but i'm confident that we are aiming high now or we are just stuck there at 230, i'm fairly sure that it won't fall back under 200 anymore

i'm starting to think that we need the block halving to have some breath
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:20:55 AM

Yeah, before fixating on huge prices in the future, the first question should be along the lines of "when will Bitcoin stop falling?"

it's not falling anymore, we are at 230 rock solid, we didn't fall back to 180, it just that we retuned to a previous value, i dom't want to call this a fall

I will not bet on it. Its at a balance point, but I feel the probability of an upside is less than a fall. Very difficult to say at this point but do not take this staying above 230 for now as a bullish sign.

well what you say it could be true, but i'm confident that we are aiming high now or we are just stuck there at 230, i'm fairly sure that it won't fall back under 200 anymore

We'll see.  But it doesn't matter what you think will happen because there's a huge chance you can be wrong, no one can predict the market.  The more important thing is knowing what to do when the price reaches a certain level.  Who cares what you think.  Just plan ahead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 01:27:40 PM

True.  We do not know exactly.  It's a good idea that we should because there was clearly  price manipulation that went on at the end of 2013.  It was somethng that would set alarm bells if the SEC were regulating cryptos.  

It's all speculation and theory. That's why we should stop acting smart, because we won't know what happened. We should focus on the future, rather than remember the dark times of Mt.Gox.

I say if the ETF doesnt happen, I would see similar to how facebook went public on got more public funds.

It wouldnt be facebook obviously, but I`m referring to companies such as SF location esp silicon valley raising funds then selling out at IPO is old news.
So companies like Coinbase for example, would effect traditional investors thus having more skin in the game for price movement.
or it may not be so public at 1st, it would be in on sites like this https://sharespost.com/private-market-insights/sharespost-100-list/
The price is being manipulated, so nothing should surprise us there. Bitcoin is volatile as ever. The times are hard for bitcoin, with media focusing on the bad, markets being manipulated, the upcoming fork and such. Hopefully everything ends up as supposed to.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:24:08 PM

We'll see.  But it doesn't matter what you think will happen because there's a huge chance you can be wrong, no one can predict the market.  The more important thing is knowing what to do when the price reaches a certain level.  Who cares what you think.  Just plan ahead.

it's not just "what i'm think" it's about following what it is happened and happening, 230 is holding strong since months already, based on that i have written that claim

better than who just say "hey guy i predict it fall to zero tomorrow, goodbye", that's plain stupid
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:40:11 PM

I would not be surprised to see it gain even higher than 1200 USD either as a result to a bubble or legitimately, either way seems plausible to me
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

well, I can agree on the part that the next up wave may take us beyond ATH. But it will take a longer while IMO. I see 2015 as a consolidation and base building. Only if we are close enough to the next halving and have enough positive developments (e.g., ETF), we may start another panic buying (mania) phase. But we are far from there for now.

this space is intentionally left blank
moko666

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:31:10 PM

yes we will before 2016 end
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:33:46 AM

It's all speculation and theory. That's why we should stop acting smart, because we won't know what happened. We should focus on the future, rather than remember the dark times of Mt.Gox.

The price is being manipulated, so nothing should surprise us there. Bitcoin is volatile as ever. The times are hard for bitcoin, with media focusing on the bad, markets being manipulated, the upcoming fork and such. Hopefully everything ends up as supposed to.

True.  Just pointing out that a parabolic move late 2013 was manipulated rather than the market finding bitcoin's true value.  The crypto-scene has no regulatory body looking out for it. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
krigger

Activity: 518

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:39:15 PM

If yes, when?
Today! Check out charts, it is almost there!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 05:25:32 PM

True.  Just pointing out that a parabolic move late 2013 was manipulated rather than the market finding bitcoin's true value.  The crypto-scene has no regulatory body looking out for it. 
Indeed. Although there is no real evidence one could easily say that it was. The spike was just too high. These days nothing surprises me.
I guess the next time we might see less manipulation, if a rise comes. At least we will be producing less Bitcoin after 2016.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:22:34 PM

I think bitcoin may one day see over 1200 USD again. Who knows when though.. Maybe in mid 2016?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 11:34:07 PM

yes we will before 2016 end

Why you so sure then not after the 2016 end?
magicmexican

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 05:52:31 PM

Who knows. For now it seems that this bear market is nowhere near its end. More than likely it will go below 200$ once again this year and stay there for a decent period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: