Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $500 Amazon Giftcard for Btc  (Read 1004 times)
Netpyder (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 05:49:44 PM

i do trust him. but here people are not.

regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:52:56 PM

Online banking is very common in the US, so his excuse of working hours smells fishy. As mentioned, a gift card is reversible just like any CC payment method.

I think he is attempting to scam you

thats why i use ESCROW. how dumb from a newbie to post a comment like that

haha, Escrow doesnt mean anything when he can cancel the gift card 3 months down the line

As you have already been told in this thread.

You are acting so dumb it smells fishy, noone is as stupid as you are acting in this thread. You are in on it, people should avoid you like the plague

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
regtrade

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:55:43 PM

why should anyone here trust him, we dont even know who the hell you are on about. You are not much more than a 'newbie' yourself and have been nothing but rude, so please tell us, why should anyone trust you with $500 or trust this 'friend' you claim exists?

❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
dan9090

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:11:55 PM

This forum has gone DOWN HILL and i LOVE reading your idiotic replies.

newbie willing to use middle man STILL NO GOOD hahahahah

love it

keep the reading coming.

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 06:21:53 PM

This forum has gone DOWN HILL and i LOVE reading your idiotic replies.

newbie willing to use middle man STILL NO GOOD hahahahah

love it

keep the reading coming.

being a newbie yourself i find that hilarious

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 06:23:21 PM

why should anyone here trust him, we dont even know who the hell you are on about. You are not much more than a 'newbie' yourself and have been nothing but rude, so please tell us, why should anyone trust you with $500 or trust this 'friend' you claim exists?

is there any way you can check an amazon giftcard? like see how much there is on it or stuff like that?

regtrade

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 06:28:13 PM

You can check how much is on it, but you cannot check that the buyer will charge back the purchase after you give him the website and get the gift card cancelled.

He may as well be paying by paypal with all the risks that carries. If you trust him not to cancel the payment then go for it, but be careful and dont expect anyone here to trust him just because you do.

Order the goods from Amazon to a trusted members house. Let them send you BTC once happy, but dont expect much better than 80% from what I have seen

EDIT: better yet, call him out on internet banking and demand he pay by bank transfer

Netpyder (OP)

Scam / Scammer Hunter

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 06:38:04 PM

You can check how much is on it, but you cannot check that the buyer will charge back the purchase after you give him the website and get the gift card cancelled.

He may as well be paying by paypal with all the risks that carries. If you trust him not to cancel the payment then go for it, but be careful and dont expect anyone here to trust him just because you do.

Order the goods from Amazon to a trusted members house. Let them send you BTC once happy, but dont expect much better than 80% from what I have seen

EDIT: better yet, call him out on internet banking and demand he pay by bank transfer

fair enough. thanks buddy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: