Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weekly paid job , a girl and full member above is a must  (Read 4361 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:13:32 AM

Sure, I dont want to be your PR person (or even employed by you) but I'll pm you a list of things you can fix.

Women seem to stick together all the time - guys rarely do, and this is an example.

This person says "girls" do a better job then men, and she only wants to hire girls.

Why help her at all?  I say males should boycott the website.  But maybe that's just me overreacting.   Wink

welcome you to join our game  www.girlbtc.com ,and when you are really in you will find and love this strategy game.

you were really overreacting. Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Your game is only for girls.  Girls do a better job playing.

No man should ever play your game.

Women were overreacting when they demanded equal rights!   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:21:57 AM

Sure, I dont want to be your PR person (or even employed by you) but I'll pm you a list of things you can fix.

Women seem to stick together all the time - guys rarely do, and this is an example.

This person says "girls" do a better job then men, and she only wants to hire girls.

Why help her at all?  I say males should boycott the website.  But maybe that's just me overreacting.   Wink

welcome you to join our game  www.girlbtc.com ,and when you are really in you will find and love this strategy game.

you were really overreacting. Cheesy Grin Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Your game is only for girls.  Girls do a better job playing.

No man should ever play your game.

Women were overreacting when they demanded equal rights!   Tongue

Haha , I meant only girl staff. not player.

and you are absolutely humorous Smiley

come and play join our giveaways and you will find a nice place to play

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:23:01 AM

Well seriously.  If you don't think men are worthy enough to work for you, why should we spend our money on your website?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:26:04 AM

Well seriously.  If you don't think men are worthy enough to work for you, why should we spend our money on your website?

ok ,

1. we need a careful staff, girl is better

2. not spend money on our site ,it is playing ,and enjoy the strategy ,win with wisdom

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:26:10 AM

I see it more as helping any unsuspecting sap who send them Bitcoins while not understanding how the games work due to the language barrier, which in this case is much stronger than SHA encryption.

Speaking of which, this is what I have so far, I got caught up on some of your math not coming up right, so going to need OP's input before I can fix any further. Here is what I've decyphered so far of your Info page.

Original:
Code:
Game Rules
Goal of the game

Win bitcoins by investing into the girl you love. And as she grows bigger than the other one by the end of the round. The more BTC the girl receives the bigger she will grow.
Rounds

The game consists of rounds. Each round runs for 6 hours, starting every day at 0:00 ,6:00,12:00,18:00   (GMT, Greenwich Mean Time)
Investing to Girl

In every round there are two girls--The office lady and The gorgeous girl. You can send any amount of bitcoins to an girl of your choice. You can do this as often as you like. There is no limit .

Until your payment is confirmed in the bitcoin network (included into a block with at least one confirmation), you can add the value to your girlbtc.com. we check it on blockchain.info automaticlly, It may take several minutes, sometimes up to one hour, to mark the transaction as confirmed. So to make sure you make the final push with enough bitcoin in hand,you should charge it as early as possible.
Winners

The girl with higher bitcoin balance at the end of the round wins. All players who invested into this girl will receive their investment back, plus the share of the other girl's bitcoins balance. This share is proportional according to each player’s bet.If the two girls are equal they will go back to your account except the fee.

Minimal accepted deposit is 0.001 BTC. and investment must be a multiple of 0.001btc. and max depends on your girl level and last bet, for details We also only send payouts higher than 0.001 BTC.
Fee

There is a fee charged to each bet you make. Fee is subtracted from the amount of bitcoins you send and the rest is added to the girl of your choice.

The fee rate is slowly raising as time is running. It always starts at 0% and raises up to 5% at the end of the round. In every hour we raise 1% fee to make the game more fairly.
Example

You send 1 BTC to the office lady. And the time is 1:08:53 a.m. (GMT)The fee rate is 1 % which means 0.01 BTC is deducted from your investment. The rest, 0.99 BTC, is added to the office lady's balance.

The round ends. The final bitcoin balance of the office lady is 6.5 BTC, whereas the gorgeous girl has only received 3.5 BTC in total. Congratulations, you get the girl! and we guess each side's fee is 0.05btc ,Your share is 1.00 / 6.5 = 15.15384615 % (your investment represents 15.15384615 % of girl's bitcoins). This means you have won 15.15384615 % of 3.45 BTC (The gorgeous girl's 3.5-0.05 BTC ), which is 0.52280769 BTC. And current jackpot for each valid round is 0.01btc which will rise as we make the game bigger. The share is 15.15384615%*0.01btc=0.00151538btc,And you receive your original investment back so the total amount you will be given is 0.52280769 + 0.99 + 0.00151538 =1.51432307;BTC.
max and time limitation

To make the game fairer and fairer we update the min and max limite. and each one with Little Girl title will start from 0.001btc to 0.005btc for the first bet, and then next bet's max is the previous 5 times. and at the last ten minutes of the round, if you never push bet in this round before ,you don't have chance to make the bet this round ,you must wait for 10 minutes for the next one

there are four levels in girlbtc.com

0: Little Girl-----(total bet amount less than 10btcs). nomal first bet range 0.001-0.005btc;duration between two bets 300s;
    1:Smart Girl -----(10btcs -   100btcs ) ,and normal first bet range 0.001-0.050btc;duration between two bets 180s;
    2:Clever Girl-----(100btcs - 1000 btcs) ,and normal first bet range 0.001-0.500btc;duration between two bets 60s;
    3:Bright Girl-----(more than 1000btcs ) ,and normal first bet range 0.001-5.000btc;duration between two bets 10s;

oneVSone rules

oneVSone is human based game and whenever there are player,you can play with him worldwide.
there are three animals ,elephant, tiger,mouse. elephant eat tiger, tiger eat mouse, mouse eat elephant
STEP ONE:you can start a round by two ways:
1.self hash, you hash your bet info on your own side with SHA256,and there are lots of third part tools to help you ,just google it.your self hash original info must contain the bet type and the amount your bet. the amount min 0.001btc and must multiple the min amount.
2.server hash,you choose the type and the amount on the site and the server will hash the original info for you.
STEP TWO:your opening is showing on the list below, so everyone can come and challenge you,including yourself
STEP THREE:when you get challenged
if you start hash with your own side, you need to submit your original info.if you forget upload your info 24hours after someone challenge you.you will get a negative trust.and if you forget the original info, you lose. and your trust is depends on your avarage upload time after been challeged
if you start hash by server. the round is finished by the time it is challenged. and the original info will be shown for you to verify the fairness.
Add model , when you challengeing some one with this model you can add amount of your btcs ,and each one has 60s for decision,this make the game more interesting. However we only give you fair games ,and we are make great effort to make the btc world more and more beautiful.

My Fixes so far:
Code:
Game Rules
Goal of the game

Win bitcoins by betting on the girl you (like most) love. As she receives more bets the pot increases. At the end of the round, the girl with the biggest pot wins.

Rounds
The game consists of rounds. Each round runs for 6 hours, starting every day at 0:00 ,6:00,12:00,18:00   (GMT, Greenwich Mean Time)
Investing to Girl
In each round there are two girls--The office lady and The gorgeous girl. You can send any amount of bitcoins to either girl you choose. You can do this as often as you like. There is no limit .
Your bet will not appear until your payment has confirmed (included into a block with at least one confirmation). Confirmation is done by blockchain.info automatically, It may take several minutes, sometimes up to one hour, to mark the transaction as confirmed. So to make sure your bet is received before the end of the round, it is recommended that you bet as early as possible.

Winners
The girl with higher bitcoin balance at the end of the round wins. All players who bet on this girl are the winners and will receive their initial bet back, plus a share of the other girl's bitcoins balance. This share is proportional according to each player’s bet.If the two girls are equal bets will go back to your account minus the fee.
Minimal accepted deposit is 0.001 BTC. and investment must be a multiple of 0.001btc. Max depends on your girl level and last bet, for details We also only send payouts higher than 0.001 BTC.

Fee
There is a fee charged to each bet you make. Fee is subtracted from the amount of bitcoins you send and the rest is added to the girl of your choice.
The fee rate is slowly raising as time passes. It always starts at 0% and raises up to 5% at the end of the round. Every hour we raise the fee by 1%  to make the game more fair.

Example
You send 1 BTC to the office lady. And the time is 1:08:53 a.m. (GMT)The fee rate is 1 % which means 0.01 BTC is deducted from your investment. The rest, 0.99 BTC, is added to the office lady's balance.
The round ends. The final bitcoin balance of the office lady is 6.5 BTC, whereas the gorgeous girl has only received 3.5 BTC in total. Congratulations, you get the girl! and we guess each side's fee is 0.05btc ,Your share is 1.00 / 6.5 = 15.15384615 % (your investment represents 15.15384615 % of girl's bitcoins). This means you have won 15.15384615 % of 3.45 BTC (The gorgeous girl's 3.5-0.05 BTC ), which is 0.52280769 BTC. And current jackpot for each valid round is 0.01btc which will rise as we make the game bigger. The share is 15.15384615%*0.01btc=0.00151538btc,And you receive your original investment back so the total amount you will be given is 0.52280769 + 0.99 + 0.00151538 =1.51432307;BTC.

max and time limitation
To make the game fairer and fairer we update the min and max limite. and each one with Little Girl title will start from 0.001btc to 0.005btc for the first bet, and then next bet's max is the previous 5 times. and at the last ten minutes of the round, if you never push bet in this round before ,you don't have chance to make the bet this round ,you must wait for 10 minutes for the next one
there are four levels in girlbtc.com                
0: Little Girl-----(total bet amount less than 10btcs). nomal first bet range 0.001-0.005btc;duration between two bets 300s;
1:Smart Girl -----(10btcs -   100btcs ) ,and normal first bet range 0.001-0.050btc;duration between two bets 180s;
2:Clever Girl-----(100btcs - 1000 btcs) ,and normal first bet range 0.001-0.500btc;duration between two bets 60s;
3:Bright Girl-----(more than 1000btcs ) ,and normal first bet range 0.001-5.000btc;duration between two bets 10s;

oneVSone rules
                                  oneVSone is human based game and whenever there are player,you can play with him worldwide.
                 there are three animals ,elephant, tiger,mouse. elephant eat tiger, tiger eat mouse, mouse eat elephant
                 STEP ONE:you can start a round by two ways:
                 1.self hash, you hash your bet info on your own side with SHA256,and there are lots of third part tools to help you ,just google it.your self hash original info must contain the bet type and the amount your bet. the amount min 0.001btc and must multiple the min amount.
                 2.server hash,you choose the type and the amount on the site and the server will hash the original info for you.
                 STEP TWO:your opening is showing on the list below, so everyone can come and challenge you,including yourself
                 STEP THREE:when you get challenged
                 if you start hash with your own side, you need to submit your original info.if you forget upload your                  info 24hours after someone challenge you.you will get a negative trust.and if you forget the original info, you lose. and your                  trust is depends on your avarage upload time after been challeged
                 if you start hash by server. the round is finished by the time it is challenged. and the original info will be shown for you to verify the fairness.
                 Add model , when you challengeing some one with this model you can add amount of your btcs ,and each one has 60s for decision,this make the game more interesting.                  However we only give you fair games ,and we are make great effort to make the btc world more and more beautiful.

I had to stop at the Example section, as I hit two parts I didn't understand. So first, you said 1-5% fees depending on the time of your bet are collected only when you bet. Makes sense. Then I've bolded, you take a 0.05BTC fee out where is that coming from? Is that an additional flat rate? And if that is the case, then you are calculating the % that you win based on preliminary factors. So rather than 1BTC/6.5BTC = 15% wouldn't it be 6.45BTC/1 BTC = 15%ish? And in addition to that, if the 1% fee is taken from the 1 BTC bet, wouldn't the bet be 0.99BTC rather than 1BTC? So I think what you actually meant to use is 0.99BTC/6.45BTC  =15.3488% which is how much of the other girl's prize pool you win?

Example
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:26:36 AM

theres so much wrong with this job post. first of all yes its kinda sexist. then theres no guaranteed pay. you want someone to put in their time but if noone plays then the "girl" who takes the job gets paid 0. thats a horrible job offer IMO. yea if you have 100btc played in a week that person will make something decent but the odds are low right now.

i hope you find someone but you really need to consider all applicants first off, and secondly offer them a guaranteed weekly minimum pay for their time

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:43:52 AM

I had to stop at the Example section, as I hit two parts I didn't understand. So first, you said 1-5% fees depending on the time of your bet are collected only when you bet. Makes sense. Then I've bolded, you take a 0.05BTC fee out where is that coming from? Is that an additional flat rate? And if that is the case, then you are calculating the % that you win based on preliminary factors. So rather than 1BTC/6.5BTC = 15% wouldn't it be 6.45BTC/1 BTC = 15%ish? And in addition to that, if the 1% fee is taken from the 1 BTC bet, wouldn't the bet be 0.99BTC rather than 1BTC? So I think what you actually meant to use is 0.99BTC/6.45BTC  =15.3488% which is how much of the other girl's prize pool you win?

Example

So first, you said 1-5% fees depending on the time of your bet are collected only when you bet. Makes sense. Then I've bolded, you take a 0.05BTC fee out where is that coming from? Is that an additional flat rate? And if that is the case, then you are calculating the % that you win based on preliminary factors. So rather than 1BTC/6.5BTC = 15% wouldn't it be 6.45BTC/1 BTC = 15%ish? And in addition to that, if the 1% fee is taken from the 1 BTC bet, wouldn't the bet be 0.99BTC rather than 1BTC? So I think what you actually meant to use is 0.99BTC/6.45BTC  =15.3488% which is how much of the other girl's prize pool you win?

we take your 0.05btc from your bet side's amount(6.5). and as in above example you bet 1btc and with fee 0.01. and we take the 0.01 from your bet amount.that's why you get 0.99btc back. and the other 5.5 btc is bet by other with the other 0.04btc fee .

we use the 1btc to calculate(which is the amount you bet), and the percent is 1/6.5=15.15384615 % ,that is right. and finnally you get the other side's money  3.5-0.05(fee)=3.45btc ,we use the 3.45 to multiple the percent

wish you understanding, I am not very good at English. But I try my best

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 02:57:58 AM

Your bet will not appear until your payment has confirmed (included into a block with at least one confirmation). Confirmation is done by blockchain.info

automatically, It may take several minutes, sometimes up to one hour, to mark the transaction as confirmed. So to make sure your bet is received before the end of the

round, it is recommended that you bet as early as possible.

the bet should be changed to charge, here we mean deposit your account Smiley

Yakushi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:05:22 AM

why so many people complaining about OP on looking for a girl staff? i dont see any problem in it, its his choice whether to look for a girl or not. i think he is looking for a girl staff because the site uses a girl as model Cheesy
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:14:10 AM

why so many people complaining about OP on looking for a girl staff? i dont see any problem in it, its his choice whether to look for a girl or not. i think he is looking for a girl staff because the site uses a girl as model Cheesy

Not if you take most modern philosophies on equal rights into effect.

It's no different than Microsoft only hiring men because they don't take maternity leave.  It's not tolerated today.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:15:34 AM

here we can be a girl or a boy; D
the point is that he can finish his job well, that's all i think is enough

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:15:46 AM

for your help

we update the the info page with your help ,thank a lot ,you can check it again ,with more smooth English.

thanks  a lot

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:16:43 AM

thanks for supporting

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 03:58:40 AM

pokerowned   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=373994 

working as our English staff Smiley

and if you are really interesting in our job ,we can pay at most 3 English staff currently each one for 5%  of our fee income weekly

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:01:41 AM

and if you are really interesting in our job ,we can pay at most 3 English staff currently each one for 5%  of our fee income weekly

TriggerX  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=364530

working as our second English staff Smiley

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:24:26 AM

TriggerX  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=364530

TriggerX is male also, have you changed from female to male staff now.
If any jobs for males PM me details and i may be interested.
I speak and write english fluently but i am also male, how much work is involved regarding hours per week? i already work full time so don't have a lot of time on my hands.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:29:42 AM

pokerowned   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=373994  

and if you are really interesting in our job ,we can pay at most 3 English staff currently each one for 5%  of our fee income weekly

TriggerX  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=364530

TriggerX is male also, have you changed from female to male staff now.
If any jobs for males PM me details and i may be interested.
I speak and write english fluently but i am also male, how much work is involved regarding hours per week? i already work full time so don't have a lot of time on my hands.

actually we need girls, but there are rarely girls here. so............................

any now we need part time partner ,because currently there are no a lot players to reply. and in the future we will see which staff works well,and to let him/her to be our full-time staff. of course with high salary.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:41:04 AM

i can proof if im female please PM Smiley
i will give you a link on my tweet if im female the tweet on april 2013
whats for im lie to get 0.01 btc Wink

and what's for you lie to get English good Wink
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 04:46:37 AM

i can proof if im female please PM Smiley
i will give you a link on my tweet if im female the tweet on april 2013
whats for im lie to get 0.01 btc Wink

and what's for you lie to get English good Wink

trust always start  long term cooperation.

and lie always ends it .

whatever ,we are here to make the fairest game.even if you lie at beginning.but you will find you don't need to lie at all to get happiness

Rampton

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:38:54 AM

He doesn't really seem to care about verifying whether it's actually a girl or not or even whether they've got good English skills so it's a bit weird that these are the two criteria he asks for but as long as you just say you're a girl even in broken English you apparently get the job. I think being a girl is irrelevant because there's no quality they could offer here that a man couldn't do. Op should just hire a good English speaker to fix the poor English and grammar on his site and also maybe to take care of the postings on this forum related to the business because I think it's off putting to people when they see poor English (though I respect op for trying his best but should try look at this from a business perspective).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: