Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: weekly paid job , a girl and full member above is a must  (Read 4363 times)
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 09:20:44 AM

why so many people complaining about OP on looking for a girl staff? i dont see any problem in it, its his choice whether to look for a girl or not. i think he is looking for a girl staff because the site uses a girl as model Cheesy

He doesn't really seem to care about verifying whether it's actually a girl or not or even whether they've got good English skills so it's a bit weird that these are the two criteria he asks for but as long as you just say you're a girl even in broken English you apparently get the job. I think being a girl is irrelevant because there's no quality they could offer here that a man couldn't do. Op should just hire a good English speaker to fix the poor English and grammar on his site and also maybe to take care of the postings on this forum related to the business because I think it's off putting to people when they see poor English (though I respect op for trying his best but should try look at this from a business perspective).

thanks a lot and we are growing day by day , we just update he onevsone system and the referral system ,come and have fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:57:13 PM

You will probably need to request valid ID's from everyone you hire if you really intend to enforce the "all girl" rule.
There will be a ton of people trying to con their way into your business by pretending to be a girl.
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 03:17:05 PM

You will probably need to request valid ID's from everyone you hire if you really intend to enforce the "all girl" rule.
There will be a ton of people trying to con their way into your business by pretending to be a girl.

IMO to check gender validation, OP can ask them to post your image with bitcointalk's username ( if the rule really be forced)
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 06:00:00 PM

you are right, liers everywhere on this forum

and I found a lot of people with more than 2 accounts Grin

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:27:03 PM

Having 2 accounts is not breaking any rules of the forum but lying is not great and these guys should be avoided. If you're are still looking for someone to help you as long as you waive the all girl rule then i could help you out as stated in the message. 'I am male'  Cheesy

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 07:44:54 PM

Having 2 accounts is not breaking any rules of the forum but lying is not great and these guys should be avoided. If you're are still looking for someone to help you as long as you waive the all girl rule then i could help you out as stated in the message. 'I am male'  Cheesy

for the next week we have 2 English and one Chinese staff.

and if you know some other language you can be one of us. or just wait for next week. thank s a lot.

asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 07:50:43 PM

for the next week we have 2 English and one Chinese staff.

and if you know some other language you can be one of us. or just wait for next week. thank s a lot.

No problem i don't know other language's so that will be a miss. You could have just replied what you always knew the answer was going to be threw the pm instead of public rejection  Cheesy Luckily i don't mind being rejected publicly or having added rules to the job as an when you please.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:11:34 PM

If this wasn't about Gambling, I could have done this job being a female. However, since you have employed male staff, you can edit your main post.

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 03:13:46 PM

If this wasn't about Gambling, I could have done this job being a female. However, since you have employed male staff, you can edit your main post.
agreed both sexes have been employed. I don't think this thread is an ongoing thread now. I will ask Op to lock thread. OP looks to have made another thread looking for translation services
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:19:09 PM

I am not a girl and I am not a full member! But I am interested! Can you count me in?

duckydonald

Activity: 378

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 04:49:30 PM

So how will you differentiate a girl and a boy from this forum? I can be pretending im a girl while im not isnt it? bear in mind that there will be alot of people "pretending" to be a girl, might sent you a fake photo or else to prove they are a girl as well but I dont see the reason girl is being more carefull in taking care of your thread

our site named girlbtc

and we need more girl staffs.

and girls always doing things more careful than a boy, just in general statistics Smiley

he is right, I employ my wife cause she is well organized, if you like to hire my wife, she can help, and she been into bitcoin the same time.
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:27:14 PM

I'm a girl and I don't understand what a "careful girl" actually means lol. I can help you out but I'm not a fan of gambling or gaming in any way so probably not the right girl for this job.
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:35:48 PM

and now we are employing a girl to manage our two topic on this forum  

main thread    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967263.0   

and giveaways       https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=988264.0 

and our comment page http://girlbtc.com/comment/

to reply all replies and keep the topic hot is your job

your weekly salary is 5% of the last 7 days fee. and all the data is showing here http://girlbtc.com/trade/status/

last 7 days we get about 0.2btc income. and this will grow fastly with our new game onevsone

we pay weekly, come on. grow with us. Smiley

Also, I reckon you should offer to pay your girl employee a bit more. Keeping 2 threads alive + a comment page is a LOT of work, and with different time zones she would have to be always on the ball to answer everyone promptly, and you're offering 5%, that's a bit low.
jeffhuys

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:22:38 PM

This thread is hilarious. Who in their right mind would "hire" someone who doesn't know how to properly spell. Even better: who in their right mind would post an "application" where a requirement is "must be good in English" and doesn't even use capitalisation?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: