Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 06:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where you get bitcoin every day?  (Read 20030 times)
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:03:12 PM

One way i know but the payments are very low so u dnt join this. This thread is for newbie.
http://www.satoshicity.org/
Earn bitcoin after every 10 minutes.

Bitcoin faucets are good idea for newbie to higher rank if you run out your Bitcoin. And I think your posted website is really good payment.

What makes you say this?  What do you consider a "really good payment"?  You could jump faucets all day put in a full 8 hour work day and get cent's. 

I don't think we should confuse anyone new and associate faucets with "really good pay:

So what you are going to recommend to newbies? Sig campaigns? which pays equals to these faucets only few satoshi.... If some sig campaigns pays more than faucets, then you need to work hard, like posting. Posting a very good quality posts. which takes more time and efforts then these faucets
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:16:10 PM

please tell me the best in this regard, but I do not want advice from the faucet, signature, cloudmining and ponzi.
because I saw most of the play here only suggested that it was again(faucet,signature,cloudmining and ponzi.

From this forum you can just do these things which you mentioned above.
But if you have knowledge about Freelancing and Web designing You can get much more work about that.
Secondly you can also Do trading Which is I think Difficult if you are new in that field.
If you can afford lost you can also go for Gambling
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 07:46:18 PM

One way i know but the payments are very low so u dnt join this. This thread is for newbie.
http://www.satoshicity.org/
Earn bitcoin after every 10 minutes.

Bitcoin faucets are good idea for newbie to higher rank if you run out your Bitcoin. And I think your posted website is really good payment.

What makes you say this?  What do you consider a "really good payment"?  You could jump faucets all day put in a full 8 hour work day and get cent's.  

I don't think we should confuse anyone new and associate faucets with "really good pay:

So what you are going to recommend to newbies? Sig campaigns? which pays equals to these faucets only few satoshi.... If some sig campaigns pays more than faucets, then you need to work hard, like posting. Posting a very good quality posts. which takes more time and efforts then these faucets

I would recommend a sig campaign over faucets yes.  Even the newbie rank ones you gain a tiny bit of BTC.  And just do normal posting, not posting without content.  But if you do your normal posting you will gain in most cases more then a faucet and not spend hours per day doing faucets.

I personally believe typing in capatchas at a faucet does not teach you btc.  

If you want to learn more about the internals buy a usb stick miner (block erupter's are great examples).   You will not make money.  But this is honestly one of the best ways to start.  You will no doubt have problems, and learn to fix them, learn about mining, learn about pools, maybe even solo just for fun with a stick miner.   I cant say enough for starting here to learn without dropping serious cash.

From there you expand to learning about wallets.  The topics come in a very straight way with mining.

And reading the forums.  I can tell you I read and drool at hardware I don't have, or look at other things.  These forums are honestly one of your best tools.  No book on bitcoin contains the vast amounts of info found here.

But I just reading "great pay" "Jackpot paying".... etc on faucets that I feel don't pay more then cents and don't really teach you much.  I want better then false hopes for the new people.   This is why you will not see me spam a faucet with a referral link to help me.  As i feel it only is really good for the person who referrers.  They get paid to do nothing.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 11:19:32 PM

I don't get bitcoin everyday from any source.  When I first began I used a list of faucets but then shortly after I figured out 3,4 cents USD was not worth the time and that the owner was the only one making money.

btcsnatcher

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 12:44:26 AM

I don't get bitcoin everyday from any source.  When I first began I used a list of faucets but then shortly after I figured out 3,4 cents USD was not worth the time and that the owner was the only one making money.

It might be possible to make bitcoin everyday if you are interested in trading... gambling is also an option but it is way risky for someone who is new to it. If you aren't interested in faucets, cloudmining, signatures... then you can look for online work that pays in bitcoins... You should check out the web there are several sites which require freelancing and similar kind of jobs

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:01:13 AM

It might be possible to make bitcoin everyday if you are interested in trading... gambling is also an option but it is way risky for someone who is new to it. If you aren't interested in faucets, cloudmining, signatures... then you can look for online work that pays in bitcoins... You should check out the web there are several sites which require freelancing and similar kind of jobs

You might list the sites to make post more useful Smiley

On the forums there is the services thread for people with skills to trade.   
btcsnatcher

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:03:56 AM

I don't get bitcoin everyday from any source.  When I first began I used a list of faucets but then shortly after I figured out 3,4 cents USD was not worth the time and that the owner was the only one making money.

You might list the sites to make post more useful Smiley

On the forums there is the services thread for people with skills to trade.  

Here https://www.bitwage.co/... if you do have any interest in earning bitcoins through part time jobs or freelancing... for more info you can view this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53026.0
DONE

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:17:04 AM

I believe that most people on this forum earn their main income of bitcoin from the signature, personal messaging, and profile picture campaigns.  It's an easy way to make money and honestly, I didn't believe it at first that people were being paid half a dollar per post - other forums paid a cent or two!!!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:35:42 AM

Signature day, bitcoin mining, traded in a few phones I had sitting there that should have been sold long ago.  Been a heck of a day!
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 01:23:04 PM

Signature day, bitcoin mining, traded in a few phones I had sitting there that should have been sold long ago.  Been a heck of a day!

I think mining altcoin better than bitcoin mining. because altcoin very quickly profitable, just that you are smarter in choosing a coin that will be in mine
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 02:50:55 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2015, 03:09:19 PM by Amph

I think mining altcoin better than bitcoin mining. because altcoin very quickly profitable, just that you are smarter in choosing a coin that will be in mine

altcoin mining brought the true decentralized mining, that was lost long time ago with bitcoin, and they at least gives to all the newcomers a chance to mine

but they are not that profitable anymore, minus some here and there

i checked right now and there aren't many new coins, 2-3 new at best, each weeks
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 04:41:42 PM

Why you include signature campaign in his not interest part? I guess its a must for a newbie to do signature campaign altough the payment is low but at least you can get so many information plus get your payment but with faucet and other things is is just wasting time and you wont get any useful information with this bitcoin. Why there are so many people that suggest newbie for a signature campaign rather than faucets or other similar things
Bitcoin_BOy$

Activity: 854
Merit: 503

|| Web developer ||

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 09:44:36 PM

I believe that most people on this forum earn their main income of bitcoin from the signature, personal messaging, and profile picture campaigns.  It's an easy way to make money and honestly, I didn't believe it at first that people were being paid half a dollar per post - other forums paid a cent or two!!!
I think this is the best way to earn bitcoin but may not daily , I doubt that someone can earn better
from this in any other methods . But don't forget this is time consuming and need patience . 

Bitcoin Boy .
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 12:59:20 AM

Altcoin is a gamble on a lot.  So many are pump and dump.   And if you are talking about scrypt mining, it's been almost dead.  No one has released a new miner in a LONG time.  The A2 is still one of the best this shows there is little profit, and manufactures are looking at building BTC miners, not scrypt.

Bitcoin mining is more stable.  But yes if you mine a certain altcoin and get lucky there are huge profit's to be had.  But a lot of possibility of loss.
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:29:45 AM

Yes this is easy money that we can get from campaign but I dont think most of them is earning from signature campaign. May be some of them is doing signature campaign for their main profit but more of them is do trading bitcoin or altcoin. They can get like about 0.02++ just in one day and if you got lucky may be more. This signature campaign is like sidejob to them besides trading
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:33:23 AM

Altcoin is a gamble on a lot.  So many are pump and dump.   And if you are talking about scrypt mining, it's been almost dead.  No one has released a new miner in a LONG time.  The A2 is still one of the best this shows there is little profit, and manufactures are looking at building BTC miners, not scrypt.

Bitcoin mining is more stable.  But yes if you mine a certain altcoin and get lucky there are huge profit's to be had.  But a lot of possibility of loss.

yes of course all jobs at risk, but the risk for mining bitcoin is not too big, compared to mining altcoin that anytime could lead scam
LastClingon
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:54:53 AM

I got some satoshi from faucets.

████████████             
          ██████████████████           
       ████████████████████████       
     ████████████           ████     
    ███████████  ███████████  ████     
   ███████████  █████████████  ████   
  ███████████  ███████████████  ████   
 ████████████  ███████████████  ████   
  ███████████   █████████████  █████   
  ███████████     ██████████  ██████   
   ██████████  ██           ███████   
   ██████████  ███████████████████     
     ████████  ██████████████████     
      ███████  ████████████████       
         ████  ██████████████         
            ██████████████             

████████████             
          ██████████████████           
       ████████████████████████       
     ████████████           ████     
    ███████████  ███████████  ████     
   ███████████  █████████████  ████   
  ███████████   █████████████  █████   
  ███████████     ██████████  ██████   
   ██████████  ██           ███████   
   ██████████  ███████████████████     
     ████████  ██████████████████     
      ███████  ████████████████       
         ████  ██████████████         
            ██████████████             
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:18:34 PM

yes of course all jobs at risk, but the risk for mining bitcoin is not too big, compared to mining altcoin that anytime could lead scam

It would still not be too big of a loss since you are not spending too much money on electricity and i would only mine 1 day or a few not more every altcoin, if only 1 of them gets a good price you would make a really good profit since you can mine a lot of it at start with the difficulty being really low

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:16:07 PM

Why so many people are telling that they get bitcoin from doing faucets? I think this is all just wasting time by clicking captcha. The payment is better signature campaign rather than faucet. The time and information are good to compare to faucet. You can't get anything from faucet except that low payout
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:21:00 PM

Why so many people are telling that they get bitcoin from doing faucets? I think this is all just wasting time by clicking captcha. The payment is better signature campaign rather than faucet. The time and information are good to compare to faucet. You can't get anything from faucet except that low payout

indeed the result of the faucet is very small, but if you play smart faucet and have a lot of referrals and play faucet that many, certainly the results will be felt quite Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: