Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:50:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy $113 USD on BTC with Paypal  (Read 753 times)
muguanatos (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:43:23 PM

Somebody?
rehnede

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 01:23:50 PM

You need to go to lbtc to have this transaction , elese no one is going to deal with paypal , a reversible system.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 02:17:27 PM

PayPal is to risky for a non established member.  I'm sure others will agree with me
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:44:14 PM

You are a junior member with no trade history or trust score.
It is highly unlikely that anyone will do business with you especially on a reversible platform such as PayPal.
BitcoinValet

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 10:50:47 PM

You can do it through LocalBitcoins. You will have to verify your real identity with a time stamped photo of your ID and a selfie of yourself holding the ID. All your personal info will need to match your PayPal info. Also expect to pay about 20% over spot. There is also a way to do it through VirWox but you have to convert multiple virtual currencies, wait a couple days for the BTC, and I think almost 30% in fees.

I'm guessing this is not what you want to hear, but most other people will just tell you that you can't do it, they are also correct.

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 10:57:44 PM

As others have pointed out already, because PayPal is a reversible method not many people will want to take that risk with you since you have no trading history.

An alternative for you is to give virwox.com a try. You can buy BTC with PayPal and should be fine for you since you only need $113 worth. I believe their starting limit is around $500? Correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't used them in several months.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: