Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P's FREE Altcoin Escrow Service | IPO/ICO and Sig Campaigns 1% fee  (Read 857 times)
master-P (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:14:23 AM

Master-P's Altcoin/Bitcoin Escrow Service
FREE for Standard Transactions | 1% fee for Multi-Party, IPO/ICO, Sig Campaigns!
Hours Available: 3PM - 2AM EST (approximate, flexible)
PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp/key.asc

Currently Supported Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Darkcoin
(need escrow for a cryptocurrency not listed above? please get in touch!)

! ! ! I will always authenticate myself upon request using my PGP key ! ! !

If you wish to schedule escrow at a specific time, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.

Tips are welcome: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hey everyone, this is master-P from bitcointalk (profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=89329).

I've decided to start offering some of my free time towards providing a mostly free escrow service for the bitcointalk community.

While I understand there are plenty of other more reputable users than myself who have been providing escrow for a long time, I just wanted to throw myself out here to hopefully add to that list.

My goal is to offer a professional and prompt escrow service. I do my best to respond and secure/disburse funds in a timely fashion to avoid causing unnecessary and inconvenient delays. I will always do my best to stay online during the transaction and will not go offline with the escrowed funds without letting the parties involved know before hand.

I am able to escrow all bitcoin related transactions as well as IPO/ICO and signature campaign funds. I reserve the right to refuse my services at any given time if I feel that the transaction is too risky for myself or the parties involved.

In the event bitcointalk is unreachable, I can be contacted directly via e-mail at masterp.bitcointalk@gmail.com. This is a secured e-mail account used by me only for communication between myself and bitcointalk community members.

I will be signing my payment/escrow addresses and important messages with my pgp key.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.1
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUxtcNAAoJEIukx+duFL7CGVUH+wcoIyiuejKhNlfQsDamY6T/
Dhikq+X1IKb7HmCArNYH4w6fUKNv/Y1RP6O4BL0IQiN3S4mETBMtu669M44Zdm8A
x6/X/p8PwaKaN0Im1DS7Cs+ATidr5dah7VaUr/Q8KoKX2nxq6zmOszQSTqAjwllN
vI52Cjy1zpzKXCGpVEJkAEfI6hjaJCBAEmxDn/oJ034qWU6maQBmVRZAYxnc1GLk
88Pm6JeIk7Sm6fdm/Xgg+ldCbTEVi1QocpsepJQTMKYzfzzfWplV5az08G+0DM66
uzJzCyY8YPQLT6VrScErdiXALvsJCFWK0SrYMlzjR8+BhFwbJfCUdddHeDTQOys=
=Lu9P
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Escrow Fees
Standard Transactions: 0% (3 parties or less only)
IPO/ICO: 1%
Signature Campaigns: 1%

I will not hold physical goods in escrow, I will only hold the Bitcoin (or other supported cryptos) funds associated with the transaction.

I can also escrow/middleman Steam trades. I can escrow any steam trade except for steam games/gifts.

I can escrow just about anything that has Bitcoin or other cryptos used as currency of exchange. This includes currency exchanges, account sales, collateral for loans, sale of digital/physical goods, services, group buys, etc.

Contact Information
Please send me a PM to request escrow. Be sure to CC all parties involved in the transaction.

Need to contact me directly outside of bitcointalk or need to get a quicker response? E-mail me directly at masterp.bitcointalk@gmail.com

I will require you to verify who you are on bitcointalk first if you decide to get in touch with me on Steam. I usually respond fairly quick if I am online (see my available hours at top of post) but if not then I will get back to you within 12 hours usually. I check my PM box hourly at the very least.

Some background info

I have completed numerous transactions here on bitcointalk alone. In addition, I frequently use Bitcoin to purchase goods and services around the internet. Most notably, I am also a reputable trader/collector on Steam. I currently own a Steam inventory of CS:GO items valued at $6,000+ USD. All of which was purchased with Bitcoin.

My Steam Bitcoin Rep thread can be found here, it does not reflect all the trades I've done on Steam but it will give you an idea: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/35221584538801166/

Also feel free to check my trust ratings Smiley

Any questions? Post or PM Feedback about my service is appreciated Smiley

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2015, 12:15:59 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 08:14:55 PM by master-P

I have another post in the marketplace section (my original thread) but recently decided to expand my reach towards popular altcoins. I will now also escrow transactions that involve other major altcoins such as Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Darkcoin. I am open to escrowing other altcoins that I haven't listed yet, just get in touch with me to discuss your needs.

Feedback from other members who have used my escrow service (2015):

He escrowed a transaction between me and Shipitbuddy.

All smooth thanks.

Had master-p as an escrow.
Smooth, Awesome and Professional .

Thanks!

Really nice escrow. Saved me from possibly getting scammed today.
Thanks again!

Thanks to Master-P for a wonderful escrow service today.

master-P helped with escrow for 0.45 btc

transaction completed safely.

I'd like to vouch for Master-P I have used his escrow services previously and all went through smoothly.

I just finished escrow with Master-p  Cheesy
Really awesome escrow without fees Grin

He was my scrow and im very satisfay! I recommend him 100%

Thanks m8!

Thanks to Master-P. Good escrow.

I had a great experience with using this escrow, and will use in the future, and I am kinda sorry there was like 15 messages between me and the seller, but the escrow did work out the problem for a resolution.

Escrow available now Smiley

Thanks m8!
Another perfect deal with u!!
Very proffesional

Perfect service ! I recommend him  Smiley Thank you !

Great Escrow Service, trusted member, fast!
Will do again.
reference link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019156.msg11093386#msg11093386

reference ibid
Master-P has been very wise and helpfull for my contest

Positive Trust Feedback submited to your profile, @master-P  Smiley

Thanks for your escrow service in the APSO Logo competition: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1019156.msg11100107#msg11100107
Funds received without any problem  Wink

Master-p helped us out with an escrow for a sports betting thread that I ran. He offered great help by helping us escrow the whole thing. Thanks!

Used master-P escrow service for a deal, and very satisfied, everything was smooth and in professional way
also he is online mostly so we get quick response from him,no need to wait for long time for his response
recommended escrow !!!

Thanks Master-P

Just completed a deal with Master-P!
Everything went smooth and he handled it very professionally!
Will use his escrow service again in the future Smiley

I need a fast escrow for a 1.2 btc exchange, if u are online please respond soon. I will sent PM with full details.

Sure, I can help escrow the BTC for this transaction.

thanks for escrowing the exchange master-P ur service always top notch

escrow help us lot. to kick scammers.

fast op. and trusted.

Master-p helped us with an escrow. Great and fast service. Everything went smooth with him in the trade , Can't recommend him enough.

I used small amounts, no problems.

Thanks for the escrow masterp . That was really helpful to have you in the trade as an escrow . Safe for us Smiley

Used his service. Trustworthy, quick and professional escrow. Definitely will use again.

Great , fast and smooth Escrow
Thanks

excellent escroew ! 10/10 will use again!

Cheesy Smiley

Fast and A+ Escrow.

Three times selling and master-P escrowed everything smooth.  Grin

Used his escrow service to sell my account for some btc. Went smoothly and quickly. Excellent escrow. Thanks so much!

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:28:19 PM

good escrow Smiley!

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
master-P (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 08:14:29 PM

Quick bump!

rocoloko

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:24:37 PM

Hi
I´m looking for escrow. I want to sell hero account.
Can you shoot me PM?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: