Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: All things considered,what is the best Marijuana cryptocoin?
CCN - CannaCoin - 14 (6.8%)
THC - The Hemp Coin - 13 (6.3%)
MARYJ - MaryJane Coin - 26 (12.6%)
DOPE - Dope Coin - 21 (10.2%)
CANN - Cannabis Coin - 65 (31.6%)
STV - Sativa Coin - 5 (2.4%)
WETK - Weed Tokens - 14 (6.8%)
POT - Pot Coin - 33 (16%)
BGR - Bongger - 12 (5.8%)
GROW - Grow Coin - 3 (1.5%)
Total Voters: 206

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Best Marijuana Coin?  (Read 19951 times)
SecretsOfCrypto (OP)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 05:22:12 PM

http://goldengatesgreenest.com

We'll be launching this weekend or early next week with some amazing Medicine for CA Medical Cannabis users  Grin Cheesy Wink

very cool!
SecretsOfCrypto (OP)

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 05:23:32 PM

Another CannabisCoin update.

VIA IRC:

<DeltaNineDev> FYI - we are harvesting a small CANNdy batch later this evening.  Will be testing and doing trials locally with select patients in AZ after cure time.
<DeltaNineDev> Please everyone do not think that myself and the team are going to be the sole supplier of CANNdy meds.  We will distribute clones locally once we feel it is successful
<DeltaNineDev> "CANNdy" is not only the strains that we are producing but also 'donated' meds supplied for the PEG.
<DeltaNineDev> Have a good day

EDIT: PER D9

Clone distribution will be done under AZ laws and regulations for Prop 203

Awesome! I hope CANNdy becomes big in the medical growing industry
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 12:47:16 AM

DopeCoin has irc and blockchain viewer built into the wallet.  Dope is cheap atm.

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:41:19 AM

any 1 remember about WETK ?  Undecided

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:50:42 AM

DopeCoin has irc and blockchain viewer built into the wallet.  Dope is cheap atm.

We are busy working on a few projects and will post our monthly update here shortly. We are still here  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:38:00 PM

The Marijuana industry will not be using any of these coins or any cryptocurrency for that matter for sales transactions.  At least not in the United States and I'll tell you why.  

Currently there are no banks that will deal with the Marijuana businesses in the United States because although it might be legal at the state level in some states it's still a schedule 1 controlled substance under federal law.   Because of that the banks will not conduct business with the dispensaries operating in states like Colorado, Washington, and Oregon.  These dispensaries deal strictly in cash because they do not have access to banking.   Just what are they going to do with a cryptocurrency that they will need to convert to bitcoin and then cash?  There is no avenue for them to convert cryptocurrency to cash because they do not have access to banking services.  Until these businesses have some method of converting cryptocurrency into cash they will not be accepting them for transactions.  

I have been to dispensaries in Colorado and Washington and they are doing a robust business.  I don't think that they will complicate their business model by adding a payment that would just add to the legal and financial maze that they are already dealing with.  

I'm not making any judgement on any of these coins.  It's the concept that the marijuana industry in the United States will adopt a cryptocurrency anytime soon that is faulty.
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 11:44:40 PM

The Marijuana industry will not be using any of these coins or any cryptocurrency for that matter for sales transactions.  At least not in the United States and I'll tell you why.  

Currently there are no banks that will deal with the Marijuana businesses in the United States because although it might be legal at the state level in some states it's still a schedule 1 controlled substance under federal law.   Because of that the banks will not conduct business with the dispensaries operating in states like Colorado, Washington, and Oregon.  These dispensaries deal strictly in cash because they do not have access to banking.   Just what are they going to do with a cryptocurrency that they will need to convert to bitcoin and then cash?  There is no avenue for them to convert cryptocurrency to cash because they do not have access to banking services.  Until these businesses have some method of converting cryptocurrency into cash they will not be accepting them for transactions.  

I have been to dispensaries in Colorado and Washington and they are doing a robust business.  I don't think that they will complicate their business model by adding a payment that would just add to the legal and financial maze that they are already dealing with.  

I'm not making any judgement on any of these coins.  It's the concept that the marijuana industry in the United States will adopt a cryptocurrency anytime soon that is faulty.

Hey Shojayxt. I get what you are saying. It is illegal under federal law currently this is true.  I just think at some point those restrictions will be lifted and 'weedcoins' and Bitcoin will be poised to strike. We are working on a merchant platform that will automatically convert so theoretically that can act like the 'bank' so to speak.  The reason they will add crypto is because of the digital ease of it . Just like Bitcoin has made payments so easy , there will be niche coins to fill this need for Cannabis. Good debate ShoJayxt.  Grin

Stop in on DopeCoins thread and say hi sometime Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.6060

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:03:02 AM

Some more to add to this:
https://cbcfrs.org/articles/2015/q2/virtual-currencies

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:57:32 AM

Hey Shojayxt. I get what you are saying. It is illegal under federal law currently this is true.  I just think at some point those restrictions will be lifted and 'weedcoins' and Bitcoin will be poised to strike. We are working on a merchant platform that will automatically convert so theoretically that can act like the 'bank' so to speak.  The reason they will add crypto is because of the digital ease of it . Just like Bitcoin has made payments so easy , there will be niche coins to fill this need for Cannabis. Good debate ShoJayxt.  Grin

The problem is that the restrictions with banking are strangling the Marijuana industry.  I know people in the industry and they would like nothing more than to be able to conduct business with Bank of America, US Bank, etc...  Cash is good but these guys need someplace to put that cash.  It's dangerous and the wrong element is aware of the amounts of cash these establishments deal with.  You also need a bank account to conduct any significant btc to fiat transactions.  I've been to shops in Colorado and Washington.  They're packed most of the day with customers.  They don't want to  hold on to that cash.  They would rather be able to deposit it at "Name your bank".  Unfortunately, Federal law in the United States says Marijuana is worse than Cocaine.  Banks are not going to do business with any entity until the federal law is rescinded.  If you live in the United States then write your Representatives and Senators.  Heck, send a letter to the President himself asking him to decriminalize Marijuana.  The more the better.  It's insane that in some states you can be locked up for twenty years for having a joint.
Andrelvogue

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:18:24 PM

Thats a nice Image like to have some DopeCoin. Cheesy
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 03:34:36 AM

Andrelvogue, haha ..thanks!  Hit me up with a PM I'll give you some DOPE  Grin

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 03:37:41 AM

The problem is that the restrictions with banking are strangling the Marijuana industry.  I know people in the industry and they would like nothing more than to be able to conduct business with Bank of America, US Bank, etc...  Cash is good but these guys need someplace to put that cash.  It's dangerous and the wrong element is aware of the amounts of cash these establishments deal with.  You also need a bank account to conduct any significant btc to fiat transactions.  I've been to shops in Colorado and Washington.  They're packed most of the day with customers.  They don't want to  hold on to that cash.  They would rather be able to deposit it at "Name your bank".  Unfortunately, Federal law in the United States says Marijuana is worse than Cocaine.  Banks are not going to do business with any entity until the federal law is rescinded.  If you live in the United States then write your Representatives and Senators.  Heck, send a letter to the President himself asking him to decriminalize Marijuana.  The more the better.  It's insane that in some states you can be locked up for twenty years for having a joint.

Right, I know cash is still king.  I'm working on a way to have it still where people can put their cash into coins and it store it away till needed .  I'll see what I can do  because that is the future . A bank for "weed'.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:56:56 AM

maryJ for sure (or soon will be)

CANN good but needs to get going in the right direction

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:12:01 AM

there is no 1 best ... they all do their own thing
best up-to-date thread on MariJ coins
420 Alliance

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 09:47:19 AM

Why not the many marijuana coins join and try to make business together? having so many coins none of them can be successful.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:52:34 PM

The most popular and well used marijuana coin is Cannabiscoin. There's no doubt about (at least I think)  Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 04:30:03 PM

Why not the many marijuana coins join and try to make business together? having so many coins none of them can be successful.

This is what the goal is basically of  the 420Alliance: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.0

Dope is part of this group.

dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 05:00:21 PM

Not sure if any of you are attending this:
https://www.cryptocannabisconference.com/index.php

Hit me up if you are!

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1411
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:01:33 PM

Hit me up if you are!
Where have you found this?
dopecoindude
Legendary

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2015, 05:43:59 PM

Hit me up if you are!
Where have you found this?

Somebody else pointed it out elsewhere on BTCtalk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: