Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:51:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Bitcoins helped to improve your life?  (Read 4526 times)
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:04:37 AM

My life could've improved a lot because of bitcoin, if I just had sold them at $1000, instead of investing all my coins in scammy companies and lose every single coin. Smiley

Yeah i was lucky and did sell at $1000. I'd been doing jobs for bitcoins so the whole intention was to sell them straight on. Just happened that the majority I sold were at the top end in price.
That price spike was so long time ago that it seems like a myth at this point really when we are stuck with price less than $300. And I was attracted to bitcoin just because I heard about that amazing price increase.
But now I learned that it probably was just a hardcore pump and I could never happen again.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:10:33 AM

I didn't have improvements, only regrets of selling at 60$ a pop Tongue . I haven't really used bitcoin ever since not a lot of people around me actually use it. But I definitely see the scope for it, without mass adoption it won't be a reality though.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:41:51 AM

I didn't have improvements, only regrets of selling at 60$ a pop Tongue . I haven't really used bitcoin ever since not a lot of people around me actually use it. But I definitely see the scope for it, without mass adoption it won't be a reality though.
I will tell you once more time. Do not feel regret about it. It is the same as you would regret buying lottery ticket every time, because you could win afterall, but you didn't know the winning number then.
Unfortunately you learned that volatility of part of bitcoin and so far we can't do anything to change it.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 11:49:19 AM

Bitcoin really helped my life. With bitcoin I can send money more easily.
Buy something online will be faster and cheaper, unlike other E-Payment has large fee.
And also, I get an extra income.

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:00:49 PM

I'm not gonna lie. bitcoin did improve my life a lot, but in exchange I became a little too obsessed with it that I spent a little too much time on the internet. it made me unable to work as well as I usually do in the real life. let's just say that my life went to 6/10 to 7.5/10 because of bitcoin, and the .5 is for the knowledge that I learned because of it.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:04:30 PM

It's fantastic, because I know Bitcoin isn't going to get devalued massively in the near future and I'll be able to afford stuff no matter how much my government prints I'm building up an income now, slowly but surely, it's going to be very interesting to see if governments will notice that people will be using Bitcoin so they don't get their wealth robbed either through inflation or tax. Even if they do notice it, what are they going to be able to do? The only thing they could affect is the exchanges, in which case, people will simply switch over to Bitcoin entirely.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:09:31 PM

No, not yet, but I'm waiting for it. I've asked one of my customers to pay me with BTC, but he refused. I'm expecting this to change quite soon.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 12:10:49 PM

No, not yet, but I'm waiting for it. I've asked one of my customers to pay me with BTC, but he refused. I'm expecting this to change quite soon.

No need to pressure anyone, just have the option up there, what I do whenever I get paid in paper currency is I immediately dump it into Bitcoin Wink
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:18:28 PM

Yes, seeing that bitcoin was created for more than just the concept of money & really opening a door into the world of software knowledge. Maybe a thread with "things cryptography can be useful for" (might even be one or two like that already over the years), many new ideas over the last year have been realized & many lessons that can not be taught in schools or everyday life.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 12:55:31 PM

Yes. It helped me in many ways, especially in understanding certain economic situations that I have been clueless for some point in my life. It also helped me financially, as it helped me save some money that I cannot do with fiat. Aside from those, bitcoin also helped me in expressing some ideas that I have in my mind and discuss it with the rest of the world. I know that I can live without bitcoins in my life, but the moment I discovered it, it literally changed my way of thinking and helped me understand how painful it is to live with the banks and other financial institutions when you can go against those thing.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 01:38:14 PM

at this point not really, but it changed the way i look at fiat currency. that makes you realize that bitcoin is in fact superior.
avoiding greedy banks is also a great benefit.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2015, 01:53:03 PM

Bitcoins has not exactly helped to improve my life but I have used it as another payment processor along with PayPal/Payza and so on. Since people accept bitcoin payments and use this payment method to buy gift cards, I have benefited in selling many gift cards and then have exchanged it for PayPal cash which has benefited me.

Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:04:08 PM

yeah it helped, me alot, as i'm in a bad economic situation, and it is helping me now with my disease

well i should tnx a certain site(i don't want to say the name) that help me collects a good amount

I bet you're a sucsessfull Bitcoiner Smiley
Because you start it from the lowest level to the high level

faucet used to be profitable
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 03:34:58 PM

Yes, it improves my life because theres a thing that i don't know and with help of the bitcoin the discussion  are so very great it improve my understanding and also my grammar Grin even if i dont have get money yet. I realized that this is my beginning and after two months o can earn in bitcointalk.
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:25:07 AM

I was first attracted to Bitcoins because it is an exciting, historic 'libertarian' revolution.
Have Bitcoins helped to improve your life?
How/why?

yes, it is. i got money from here, bitcoins. sigcam etc.
its help me to buy something usefull
calme

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:57:23 AM

It really turned me into a saver.
I suppose a lot of people feel that way. They couldn't justify buying gold/real estate/whatever due to the unimpressive growth potential, but BTC is a different matter. So they save.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 05:27:43 AM

If I can write my thought here:

Bitcoin helped me in these "years" to improve my knowledge about tha actual world and how 'money' works. I'm also in a bad economic situation and each dollar can help me to pass the month, at that problem the bitcoin world helped me to start a little service and gain some money without any type of problem.

Thanks for this thread.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:23:29 AM

yeah it helped, me alot, as i'm in a bad economic situation, and it is helping me now with my disease

well i should tnx a certain site(i don't want to say the name) that help me collects a good amount

I bet you're a sucsessfull Bitcoiner Smiley
Because you start it from the lowest level to the high level

exactly, the good part is tha i didn't invest a single penny, i started all this story with just one gpu(7950) in 2013, that gpu given to me 1 btc, and from there it was only a rise  Grin
d0t99

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:39:48 AM

BTC has improved my life massively.

Over the last 18 months I have literrally scammed hundreds of BTC probably around $60,000 worth.

Much more profitable than mining, no hardware costs, no electricity costs.

Its like a game of cat and mouse, you never know when you are getting the next big payout Smiley
bluudz

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 08:07:58 PM

I have been amazed by bitcoin and the way it worked and since I started mining at 2013 I have only worked as self employed in crypto industry. No more eight hours a day, five a week, four a month. No more bosses and crowds and all of that...just working in a field I like, making reasonable money. Being able to travel. Simply great! Thanks cryptos!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: