Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your commission per week is 0.35btc plus the 5% of your referee's total fee  (Read 2076 times)
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:19:48 PM

Hi  my friend. I don't know why are you always mark our thread as bad.

it is a giveaway ,because the last round of giveaway on Games and Rounds is destroied by someone registing a lot of acounts at the same time.

so we make this way .

you can only get fee from your friends' wager, not the wager of yourself.

It's weird, your said it's a giveaway but there is a minimum wager, and your title claims it's salary and commission.

If it's salary or commission, you shouldn't use "giveaway" to lure people.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:28:04 PM

At the first glance, I thought  it was  0.035 Grin
The 0.35 Btc a week is very attractive.
[/quote]

But you need to refer people to wager 1btc, it's not easy, if the lowest 1 btc wager couldn't be hit, they won't pay you 0.35btc.

And they can use your free signature to promote. It's like multi-level marketing. So you know this business has a huge profit, wager 1btc, they can pay you 0.35btc, and they get the remaining profit. 1 btc wager, almost of all is profit, that's why they pay 0.35btc.  Shocked Shocked
girlbtc.com (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:54:54 PM

But you need to refer people to wager 1btc, it's not easy, if the lowest 1 btc wager couldn't be hit, they won't pay you 0.35btc.

And they can use your free signature to promote. It's like multi-level marketing. So you know this business has a huge profit, wager 1btc, they can pay you 0.35btc, and they get the remaining profit. 1 btc wager, almost of all is profit, that's why they pay 0.35btc.  Shocked Shocked
[/quote]

hi my friend it is promotion , you can read our rules, to wager 1btc is so easy , and even you do it in the simplest way ,bet 0.5btc at both girl and lady.

and you successfully get 1 btc wager and get the 0.35btc as prize.

we did adv. on this forum and the cost is 2.75btc a week, we thought ,why don't we give this 2.75btc to real people.

so join it ,the game is interesting enough when you are really in.

qwer312

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:43:45 AM

[/quote]

what if you bet 1BTC and win more? wagering 1BTC doesnt mean you will surely lose it and only will gain 0.35 so in short you could win atleast .5BTC+0.35 with your 1BTC
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:49:20 AM

so let me get this right.

we only get paid whats being offered here weekley only if we bet on the site? what if we dont feel like betting on the site, but yet still want to get paid?

you cant really force people to play if they dont like the game, and we just want to earn btc. if the game itself is fun you`ll have users naturally, why force advertisers to play as a requirement. That just tells me the site isnt good enough.

Dont take my advice to heart or anything, just speaking on what I see.
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:04:41 AM

so let me get this right.

we only get paid whats being offered here weekley only if we bet on the site? what if we dont feel like betting on the site, but yet still want to get paid?

you cant really force people to play if they dont like the game, and we just want to earn btc. if the game itself is fun you`ll have users naturally, why force advertisers to play as a requirement. That just tells me the site isnt good enough.

Dont take my advice to heart or anything, just speaking on what I see.

we are promoting , because our game becoming interesting only when there are lots of players.

and our game is player based game. it is strategy game.not the traditional game people play with the platform.

so the 0.35 btc is specially for the promotion prupose ,and you can put it on your signature. when someone have interest, he will register and play , we don't force anyone to play.

thanks a lot for your attention.

pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:24:48 AM

this is a generous promotion to try and get some action going steadily on the site. yes its a large wager but as girlbtc stated its not that hard to wager 1btc and earn the commission. once you learn the game and figure your strategy you could do well on this game IMO
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:25:37 AM

At least fix your images.  The girls always look squished.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
qwer312

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:50:09 AM

this is a generous promotion to try and get some action going steadily on the site. yes its a large wager but as girlbtc stated its not that hard to wager 1btc and earn the commission. once you learn the game and figure your strategy you could do well on this game IMO

yes thats it.. so tell your friends about this and invite them so you can earn Smiley
girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 12:57:15 AM

this is really promotoin ,and to wager 1btc is really easy when you are in .

and the game is fair enough with all the accounts and balance in public.

girlbtc.com (OP)

girlbtc.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:37:58 AM

for some reason ,we must close this giveaway ,and numan and hulk  are still ok for this week for the 0.35btc.

and our new giveaway is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1008874.new#new

come and enjoy it. Smiley

I am really seriously with our project, and wish know and then enjoy it. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: