Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:20:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to cashout any Credit Card to Paypal (I know many people looking for this)  (Read 1681 times)
kingofbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:14:04 PM

Just like the title says it all: Cashout any Credit Card to Paypal (In some blackwhat ways, but they all work)

This is a better guide then the last one sold by me, as this cover much more in depth how to do this with practical examples.

0.10 BTC and you have to go first thats my only rule.

16hNkMTWdCYKgh3nDkewwXeeEwunqbQEEM

Send it in here and write as message: GUIDE FOR PAYPAL

There are a lot of other benefits than only this guide. What i will give you contains much more than this ,but i cannot post it in here. You will thank me quite a lot honestly after you receive this.

Grin

1DDc49pyE3xEbCt8YakfLe48Syrq5XLve

ISLAM-The only true monotheist religion
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:17:46 PM

Just like the title says it all: Cashout any Credit Card to Paypal (In some blackwhat ways, but they all work)

This is a better guide then the last one sold by me, as this cover much more in depth how to do this with practical examples.

0.10 BTC and you have to go first thats my only rule.

16hNkMTWdCYKgh3nDkewwXeeEwunqbQEEM

Send it in here and write as message: GUIDE FOR PAYPAL

There are a lot of other benefits than only this guide. What i will give you contains much more than this ,but i cannot post it in here. You will thank me quite a lot honestly after you receive this.

Grin

So I suppose you do not accept the use of a trusted escrow from the bitcoin community? Can you send me more info through PM?

Thanks for the attention.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 01:41:06 PM

PM sent. Grin

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:10:15 PM

PM sent. Grin
I don't think redsn0w is interested in buying this. He is only pointing out that it is smart to use escrow for this kind of transaction as you do not have any reputation on this forum.

Also just to let you know: PayPal is very reversible so even if you do "cash out" a stolen credit card to paypal, the funds could easily get reversed.

This also appears to be illegal which is against the forum rules.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:27:43 PM

PM sent. Grin
I don't think redsn0w is interested in buying this. He is only pointing out that it is smart to use escrow for this kind of transaction as you do not have any reputation on this forum.

Also just to let you know: PayPal is very reversible so even if you do "cash out" a stolen credit card to paypal, the funds could easily get reversed.

This also appears to be illegal which is against the forum rules.

Exactly, I am not interested in know or buy this guide/method. I have only requested more info and after reported the PM to the admin, so they can check the content and decide if it is against the forum rules or not. I also think it is an illegal method (so against the forum rules) but I'm not who should do this crucial decision (it is not my work).
ashish1234

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:08:17 PM

Definitely, If it is so called legal, This guy already cash out a hell of money.
Coz as usually they say we are here to help others without being greedy.... lol
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 07:13:13 PM

What i do is simple, i buy these guides from deepweb marketplace, (this one for 0.08 BTC ) and sell in here for 0.10 BTC, thats why i say you have to go first, i don't have the BTC. I explained this even to the guy who asked for PM. Thats it, take it or leave it, no bullshit comments, if you don't like ,don't comment as simple as that. Undecided

master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2015, 09:59:50 PM

I am not particularly interested in this since I don't really use PayPal and pretty much avoid it like the plague, but perhaps you could offer some discounted/review copies for trusted members of the community. This will help with possibly increasing your sales and helps verify whether or not your product is any good.

edit: just noticed that this is a "blackhat" method, meaning it is most likely illegal or at least violates PayPal's terms in some way. Anyone buying this should probably make sure the method is safe and that the PayPal funds acquired in using the method are secure, but probably won't be anyway since it's PayPal after all.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 10:03:49 PM

Sounds illegal. I would not recommend purchasing.
kingofbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:36:19 AM

Well who wants this ,have to pay, this guide is non free. It contains even video proof so ,can't really say anymore in here. Who is interested let me know.

LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:46:12 PM

What i do is simple, i buy these guides from deepweb marketplace, (this one for 0.08 BTC ) and sell in here for 0.10 BTC, thats why i say you have to go first, i don't have the BTC. I explained this even to the guy who asked for PM. Thats it, take it or leave it, no bullshit comments, if you don't like ,don't comment as simple as that. Undecided

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: