Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜  (Read 72012 times)
minerpools

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:27:03 AM

SuchPool is back!!

https://suchpool.pw/cc/ up and ready

Welcome back bro!

CyberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:32:20 AM

Hey DEV , how long does it take to start staking ? it says 1 hour , is that right ?

• High vPoS starts at block 2788

1 hour is the maturity, but no staking will take place before block 2788.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:34:57 AM

maybe its a question not to asked at this time, but what would be the ideal block size (volume of coins) we have to use for staking purposes in each address. it is coin control related question i havent used it before

Yea , my bad , I didn't fully read through , just kinda brushed through  lol , but I kinda like the coin though .

what kinda sweat reply you had given me lol

CyberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:46:02 AM

maybe its a question not to asked at this time, but what would be the ideal block size (volume of coins) we have to use for staking purposes in each address. it is coin control related question i havent used it before

Yea , my bad , I didn't fully read through , just kinda brushed through  lol , but I kinda like the coin though .

Basically you use coin control and select all your inputs and send them to one address.
The wallet will show you on the dashboard how much coins a staked block needs to be at
to stake at a certain percent, so if combining inputs will not put you at the next level you are better off
leaving your inputs alone.

Those numbers will get higher as coin supply increases so you will need to keep a close eye on them.
In the first 15 days of vPoS your initial PoW investment will increase at a great rate,
then there will be a sudden drop of 90% interest on all slabs.

* The wallet will not split an input when it's staked so no need to re-combine unless you want to add more coins.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:50:08 AM

Basically you use coin control and select all your inputs and send them to one address.
The wallet will show you on the dashboard how much coins a staked block needs to be at
to stake at a certain percent, so if combining inputs will not put you at the next level you are better off

Those numbers will get higher as coin supply increases so you will need to keep a close eye on them.
In the first 15 days of vPoS your initial PoW investment will increase at a great rate,

* The wallet will not split an input when it's staked so no need to re-combine unless you want to add more coins.

so min block on wallet main screen is amount of coins in each address, right ?

freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:54:36 AM

whats the best block size then and whats the approx percent of interest?
TimSweat

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

TimSweat

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:55:36 AM

Ok , so I should use one address for my coins ? instead of multiple .

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:01:12 AM

We're up for those interested in stability Smiley

https://SuchPool.pw/cc

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
CyberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:14:09 AM

Yea , my bad , I didn't fully read through , just kinda brushed through  lol , but I kinda like the coin though .

It works by staked block size or what is also referred to as input, which means the amount of coins in a staked block.
One address can hold many inputs. so if slab 3 of 1% requires 100k coins for example and your staked amount is 100k or more
you will stake at that percent but if the staked amount is 99k for example you will stake at slab level 2 of 0.5%

You can stake a single input up to 8 times a day on average, more or less.
With the one hour maturity rate you will be able to experiment without losing much time.
When vPoS kicks you will have to decide if you want to combine or not.
The amounts needed for each slab will change by then and we can get a better idea
how many coins an input needs for each level. During High vPoS, those numbers will
change much faster, so you might want to have a bit of extra coins in an input to maintain a slab level.
But your coins will increase as well with interest, it will not be hard to figure out.
Simply put " Keep an eye on your investment " and it will pay off.

* percent interest shown on dashboard is per staked block, not per day or year.

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:19:26 AM

Yea , my bad , I didn't fully read through , just kinda brushed through  lol , but I kinda like the coin though .

It works by staked block size or what is also referred to as input, which means the amount of coins in a staked block.
One address can hold many inputs. so if slab 3 of 1% requires 100k coins for example and your staked amount is 100k or more
you will stake at that percent but if the staked amount is 99k for example you will stake at slab level 2 of 0.5%

You can stake a single input up to 8 times a day on average, more or less.
With the one hour maturity rate you will be able to experiment without losing much time.
When vPoS kicks you will have to decide if you want to combine or not.
The amounts needed for each slab will change by then and we can get a better idea
how many coins an input needs for each level. During High vPoS, those numbers will
change much faster, so you might want to have a bit of extra coins in an input to maintain a slab level.
But your coins will increase as well with interest, it will not be hard to figure out.
Simply put " Keep an eye on your investment " and it will pay off.

* percent interest shown on dashboard is per staked block, not per day or year.

Ok , I'm kind of getting it now . I'm still learning alot of this as  I go . But I think I get what you mean .

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:37:39 AM

any pool in here stable find the block ? Undecided
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:58:43 AM

All hash rental is on #CC  Grin

Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:23:13 AM

I wake up in the morning and saw 636.000 MH/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:24:09 AM

All hash rental is on #CC  Grin

YEA I KNOW ,

COME ON DEV DON'T STOP IT HERE , KEEP IT ROLLING . GOOD COIN RIGHT OUT THE GATE .

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:38:38 AM

what's the network hashrate?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:44:43 AM

diff hit 6000? really?
huangliang

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:48:51 AM

When can I see it in BITTREX exchange
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:53:36 AM

scam
stay away from coins that when they launch nicehash is at 1.5 btc per gh/s
its more profitable to lease your rigs to them than to mine it.

People think it's another cravecoin. 20times mining profit. So they are mining this.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:55:00 AM

With 300btc marketcap, coin price will hit 400sat, that's why people are mining.
Zikka

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:04:48 AM

With 300btc marketcap, coin price will hit 400sat, that's why people are mining.
Why 300btc?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: