Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:06:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FBI Has Put ALL Registered Motorcycle Owners On Classified Gang List  (Read 1402 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:30:08 PM

MSNBC correspondent Jeremy Lancaster sat down with government official Darrin Cornia to discuss recent rumors that have been in circulation in regard to registered motorcycle owners being placed on a classified FBI gang list.

Darrin Cornia who currently holds a position within the National Security Branch of the government agreed to complete transparency prior to the interview with MSNBC’s Jeremy Lancaster and did remain direct and seemingly forthright throughout his conversation with Lancaster.

After a few moments of introduction, Lancaster bluntly asked the following question,” Mr. Cornia, if I were to make the statement, all registered motorcycle owners are currently showing on a classified FBI gang list, would the statement be true or false?

Cornia responded by saying, “That would be a true statement, the FBI has been collecting and compiling Department of Motor Vehicles and Drivers License Division records for the purpose of adding those that own motorcycles to a classified gang list since 1994.

Lancaster asked Cornia to explain the reasoning behind the list which seems inappropriately broad, to Cornia answered the question with the following statement, “It’s nothing more than collecting and utilizing data. We may not like to admit it, but the truth of the matter is that those that own and operate motorcycles are 67% more likely to be involved in illegal or criminal activity than those that do not own or operate a motorcycle.”

The National Security Official went on to explain, “It’s the same as firearms, if local P.D or Highway Patrol were to pull someone over that is a registered firearm owner, that officer has the right to know this information going into the interaction, the same could be said about a local P.D or Highway Patrol Officer that pulled over a registered motorcycle owner, the situations are honestly interchangeable in the eyes of National and Homeland Security.

MSNBC correspondent Jeremy Lancaster asked Cornia if placing citizens on a gang list just because they are registered motorcycle owners is considered as profiling, Cornia responded to the question by saying, “as a nation do we complain when we add someone that has a Crips or Bloods tattoo to a gang list even though the individual swears up and down that they don’t have gang affiliation? Again these are 2 situations that are interchangeable, we can’t pick and choose.”

Lancaster asked how individuals can find out if they are on this classified gang list to which Cornia responded, “Did you register a motorcycle or obtain a Class M license anytime between the year 1994 and 2015? If so, than you are on the list.”

The MSNBC correspondent concluded the interview by asking Cornia, “aside from potential profiling from law enforcement, are there potentially any additional consequences of being on this gang list?” Cornia responded by saying, “the purpose of the list is to collect and utilize data, not to create consequences. Aside from notifying law enforcement that you are a registered motorcycle owner or operator, it can show up to potential employers on select background checks.”

http://washingtonpost.com.co/fbi-admits-all-registered-motorcycle-owners-are-on-classified-gang-list/

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:33:04 PM

What does this matter? Most of the wild motorcycle gangs have had the FBI on their registered gang list for decades.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:50:13 AM

I tend to believe that a higher percentage of bikers are more prone to criminal tendencies as they join and mingle in clubs or gangs where the rough crowds flow to. You wouldn't be as welcome if you were a dork or pacifist kind of person. I'm not on the govt's side here but as a whole, the boobeoisie amongst us has allowed them to get away with what they do or allowed such a big govt to be set up that there's no stopping it now w/o the likes of Rand Paul in the white house.
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:54:15 AM

I wonder how many people who work at the FBI have motorcycles and are on their own gang list? It would be interesting if someone got the list and tried to get them all fired because they’re listed as gang members by their own morons.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:53:24 AM

Are they have similar lists e.g. about all black or Irish ppl as well? Statistically they are more prone to group together and form gangs. Muslims and Christians are also more prone to form religious extremist groups, and atheists are more prone to form communist revolutionary groups. Are they all listed somewhere, for our own safety Smiley?

I think your guys at the FBI have too much money and spare time...
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:48:02 AM

Lancaster asked Cornia to explain the reasoning behind the list which seems inappropriately broad, to Cornia answered the question with the following statement, “It’s nothing more than collecting and utilizing data. We may not like to admit it, but the truth of the matter is that those that own and operate motorcycles are 67% more likely to be involved in illegal or criminal activity than those that do not own or operate a motorcycle.”

The National Security Official went on to explain, “It’s the same as firearms, if local P.D or Highway Patrol were to pull someone over that is a registered firearm owner, that officer has the right to know this information going into the interaction, the same could be said about a local P.D or Highway Patrol Officer that pulled over a registered motorcycle owner, the situations are honestly interchangeable in the eyes of National and Homeland Security.
This is very bizarre, because if we follow this logic to enumerate all the things that should be similarly profiled, we end up with total weirdness. 

The key here is the 67% number.

67% more likely to be involved in illegal or criminal activity is nothing.

For example, motorcycles are owned almost entirely by men.  They are probably 67% more likely to do stuff than the population at large.

Blacks are 600% more likely to be associated with violent crimes or to have criminal histories than whites. 

Middle Eastern Muslims, male between the ages of 18 and 40.....

Naw...let's ignore those issues.  Let's focus attention and money on BIKERS!
wearefucked

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:12:13 PM

Spendulus, top-down organization by definition must conflate.

This is what happens to collectives.

The only solution is to break apart the top-down organization.

This is why I explain that we must NECESSARILY crash and burn:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg10926297#msg10926297

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg10925900#msg10925900

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg10924880#msg10924880

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002301.msg10914780#msg10914780
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:30:44 PM

Spendulus, top-down organization by definition must conflate.

This is what happens to collectives.

The only solution is to break apart the top-down organization.

This is why I explain that we must NECESSARILY crash and burn:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg10926297#msg10926297

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg10925900#msg10925900

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=355212.msg10924880#msg10924880

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1002301.msg10914780#msg10914780
Nonsense.  Let's cut to the chase, buddy, and get down to the really important stuff.

Do you, or have you in the past, or do you intend to acquire, a two wheeled motorized vehicle known in street parlance as a bike, a hog, a chopper, or a pocket or crotch rocket?  Just to clarify, we're not talking about  a rice rocket, a bucket, a Beamer, or a land yacht.

wearefucked

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:44:42 PM

What did I write that is nonsense?

Top-down organization enables that inane conflation that you are lamenting.

I don't see where we disagreed.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:49:15 PM

U.S.A

What a great country. Now even owning a motorbike is something bad. 

What next? "FBI has put All TOASTER OWNERS on classified organized food gang list"Huh

wearefucked

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:53:23 PM

What next? "FBI has put All TOASTER OWNERS on classified organized food gang list"Huh

Yes exactly. Google "U.N. agenda 21 codex alimentarius".

And not just the USA. These are plans for global control (Technocracy).
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:28:01 PM

On the other hand i know where they come from with this gang thing:

catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:52:55 PM

Oh, really? I shit my pants... lol
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:43:00 PM

I guess it's not obvious BUT I WAS KIDDING, OKAY?

Lol....
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:36:35 PM

I wonder how many people who work at the FBI have motorcycles and are on their own gang list? It would be interesting if someone got the list and tried to get them all fired because they’re listed as gang members by their own morons.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:40:57 PM

This is a complete waste of time and money.
Even the typical "dangerous" looking motorcycle rider tends to be a decent person...
...with some obvious exceptions.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:41:38 PM

Your sarcam detector is turned off. Turn it on.

CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 04:48:19 PM

I've always told my wife that FBI means "Fucking Bloody Idiots" and CIA means "Completely Insane Assholes". Cheesy

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:54:59 PM

I've always told my wife that FBI means "Fucking Bloody Idiots" and CIA means "Completely Insane Assholes". Cheesy

We can only laugh.....

BitBlitz

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

Turning money into heat since 2011.

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:59:31 PM

SUCKERS!!!

Look at the URL in the OP.  IT IS A HOAX/JOKE SITE.

Go back to believing everything you read on the Internet....

I see the value of Bitcoin, so I don't worry about the price...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: