Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CYP] CYPHER [QUBIT] WE ARE ALIVE | Cypher7A69  (Read 243204 times)
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:29:26 PM

Goodluck with the project.
I've tweeted to @CypherCoin2015 to follow me back to talk but you can contact me here if you like (@CryptoTraders)
Thanks.
JSpike

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:30:10 PM

Hmm still don't know what to do here. Don't like the terms of escrow, direct payment to Dev, no buy wall, no protection for investors at all..
Placebo should run or atleast his conditions..

Maybe put in few shares but it would be just a big gamble.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 04:13:12 PM

Hmm still don't know what to do here. Don't like the terms of escrow, direct payment to Dev, no buy wall, no protection for investors at all..

Just mine it...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:00:44 PM

Not doubts about it! I 100% agree. But now looking how thing are going, I mean a good amount of BTC rose, (surely part taken by the dev) a very high numbers of views here, and still 2 days left before the lauch, I think this could be a winning gamble, many people will mine this no doubts about it, and because of this a buy wall could be dangerous, it could help miners to take an easy profit, I dunno how expensive is mine a QUBIT coin but is not expensive, so probably with a buy wall all the miners or a big part of them will dump the coins, not the investors I think and the investor will take a damage from that. But could even happen that a buy wall help the price to stay high and gets even higher.
What to say I'm in I see no innovations no future, but a good gamble if well traded.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:07:31 PM

Not doubts about it! I 100% agree. But now looking how thing are going, I mean a good amount of BTC rose, (surely part taken by the dev) a very high numbers of views here, and still 2 days left before the lauch, I think this could be a winning gamble, many people will mine this no doubts about it, and because of this a buy wall could be dangerous, it could help miners to take an easy profit, I dunno how expensive is mine a QUBIT coin but is not expensive, so probably with a buy wall all the miners or a big part of them will dump the coins, not the investors I think and the investor will take a damage from that. But could even happen that a buy wall help the price to stay high and gets even higher.
What to say I'm in I see no innovations no future, but a good gamble if well traded.

This cypher game isn't supposed to launch until this summer, and what is the motivation for the dev to do anything after ico ends? Who even cares about this game anyway? And then there are the other half of total coins that dumping miners will attain after the ico ends.
I want to wish everyone who bought this luck.
hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:10:51 PM

Just mine it...

+1

Qubit algo is good
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 06:36:39 PM

This cypher game isn't supposed to launch until this summer, and what is the motivation for the dev to do anything after ico ends? Who even cares about this game anyway? And then there are the other half of total coins that dumping miners will attain after the ico ends.
this coin is not even going to last til the end of april, we know it, what are we talking about, do you think people think that in summer we have the game? LOL

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:15:13 PM

this coin is not even going to last til the end of april, we know it, what are we talking about, do you think people think that in summer we have the game? LOL

The promise of the game is the only thing that gives this coin any value, so that must be what somebody thinks. Without the game, this is nothing more than pointless coins like Planetcoin, which had 1m ico coins that sold for like 1 btc.
Dev, couldn't you have been just a tiny bit more creative than copying definitions from wiki?
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:22:04 PM

The promise of the game is the only thing that gives this coin any value, so that must be what somebody thinks. Without the game, this is nothing more than pointless coins like Planetcoin, which had 1m ico coins that sold for like 1 btc.
Dev, couldn't you have been just a tiny bit more creative than copying definitions from wiki?
That was my point of view, I want to take a fast profit, then if the team is real legit and they will make the game good for them, and probably bad for me for will have sold before the release of it. But story tells me that releasing stuff doesn't mean nothing for the coin price. Is full of game on the internet, are people really waiting for this one. Hope for them the team really release it.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

abyrnes81

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 07:55:00 PM

That was my point of view, I want to take a fast profit, then if the team is real legit and they will make the game good for them, and probably bad for me for will have sold before the release of it. But story tells me that releasing stuff doesn't mean nothing for the coin price. Is full of game on the internet, are people really waiting for this one. Hope for them the team really release it.

I will hold this coin for 5 days - 1 week and after I will sold all my CYP (but I have not still bought any share).
chris190
Legendary

Activity: 1059

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:16:17 PM

Anyone can compile it for windows?

thanks Wink

https://github.com/elmad/QubitCoin-cpuminer-v.1.2-avx-aes

▄▄
                 ████▄
                 ██████▄
                 ███ ▀███▄
         ▄████▄▄ ███   ▀███▄
       ▄████████████▄    ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ███▀▀▀██████▄▄  ███
   ▄███▀  ███    ███ ▀▀███████
 ▄███▀    ███    ███     ▀███
████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████   █████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀████
        ███▄     ███    ███    ▄███▀
       ███████▄▄ ███    ███  ▄███▀
       ███  ▀▀██████▄▄▄███ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄    ▀████████████▀
         ▀███▄   ███ ▀▀████▀
           ▀███▄ ███
             ▀██████
               ▀████
                 ▀▀
4NEW
███
███  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █  █
███  █
███
THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥

███
    █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
█  █  ███
    █  ███
        ███

███
                                ███
                                ███
                        ███  ███
                        ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
                ███  ███  ███
        ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███  ███  ███
mashcom

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:08:55 PM

Only 1 days and 21 hour until the end of the IEO, what do you think of this coin? I think a lot of investors will buy their shares before the end of ico. I don't think they will lose their opportunity to receive a x2 of gain (with a minimum investment of 0.10 btc).

I support the cypher punk project, and I have seen that in their site "paper wallet & web wallet soon" what does it mean?
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 08:33:26 AM

Only 1 days and 21 hour until the end of the IEO, what do you think of this coin? I think a lot of investors will buy their shares before the end of ico. I don't think they will lose their opportunity to receive a x2 of gain (with a minimum investment of 0.10 btc).

I support the cypher punk project, and I have seen that in their site "paper wallet & web wallet soon" what does it mean?
I won't be that sure, probably someone will buy at the end, but "a lot" is too optimistic. What if they thing that they are missing the opportunity to get a -50% loss?
About paperwallet and web wallet, you don't know what they are?
The paperwallet is a good and secure way to store your coin,(stored in a piece of paper) make a research on the forum. And web wallet is none other than a wallet built on a web site, so you're going to send your coin in an address on a web page, instead of using the classic qt wallet on your PC.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:14:39 AM

lol.
Website got background music.
good stuff! funny.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 09:48:52 AM

QuBit is by far one of the best algos !
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 11:05:55 AM

1 day to release.
Can't wait....to rent a miner that no exist on miningrental.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 11:15:39 AM

1 day to release.
Can't wait....to rent a miner that no exist on miningrental.

You'll surely find some rigs there tomorrow, I'll put mine up too, at least some of them Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Cypher7A69 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

- 31337 -

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 12:06:04 PM

We're gonna change "paper wallet" section(coming out on May) on wallet with "mining info".
There you will find a list of pools and some basic instructions on how to mine QUBIT algo(settings and miners links).
This will run for the entire poW phase(2 weeks approx).

To pools operators:
If you want your pool listed directly on wallet,please PM us within next 8 hours.

https://cypher.suprnova.cc
http://cypher.maxminers.net/
https://cyp.coin-miners.info/

EnCt2e3a440750b4e75ad047aa8c56ed2a04ee5b55735e3a44
Cypher7A69 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

- 31337 -

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:26:57 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2015, 03:37:39 PM by Cypher7A69

The roadmap is ready, we've added the mac wallet, it will be available later this week.
And all the rest is the same as the announcement.

EnCt2e3a440750b4e75ad047aa8c56ed2a04ee5b55735e3a44
alexrossi
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1742

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:03:36 PM

Updated the public gdoc with the latest investiments

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: