Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

Yes, I've been through the maze of discontinued threads to get from easy clear coin to this non-functional coin thanks. I staked ECC until there were zero connections and then I shut it down...that's what "after that" means. Try to read slower and perhaps you can comprehend moar. Whether this was due to a protocol change or whatnot, I do not know and I don't really care.

If you think this is a great coin, awesome, more power to you. I do not. I just want a wallet that actually works so I can flush this turd.

Since you seem so worried about it, why don't you go here and tell me when I stopped staking ECC after trading for them in April of 2014...just as I said.

https://www.blockexperts.com/ecc/address/Eex76NoVVtq5zzyt5MB4xKe9KQu8hvmnh3

...or better yet, why don't you just buy my 50m remaining fail coins and I can be done with this whole mess. I've already wasted hours trying to get the many variations of dysfunctional wallets to work. My time is valuable to me, I don't need to waste it alpha testing someone's garbage code.

Well that address seem to have no coins in it. All those coins have been send to: https://www.blockexperts.com/ecc/address/EfP1Ee2EhFKzE1WAaP2Gnihr2BvmUqVrQB that can be another wallet address from you or maybe the exchange.

As we all know the exchange has a problem with the wallet, so if you send the coins to the exchange, then you have to wait until THEY come online.

BTW my wallet is working nicely, it stakes and sends to any address....just not to the exchange.
thehallmonitor

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

hey guys sorry i can't seem to make sense of this. i bought a few more ecc today, trying to trickle it in bit by bit. now the coinexchange.io wallet is "temporarily offline". i guess this is a bigger problem than just the ECC wallet not syncing etc. what's the story here? i'm relatively new to this so is this problem on dev side or the exchange? i'm on mac os x and seeing all the problems with the local wallet so far, i'm just curious about this new kind of problem. i saw twitter and forum posts re: this being fixed but what exactly comes next? thanks for your time.

sorry if this is redundant, pm is fine. just having a hard time staying on top of all the problems :/
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

hey guys sorry i can't seem to make sense of this. i bought a few more ecc today, trying to trickle it in bit by bit. now the coinexchange.io wallet is "temporarily offline". i guess this is a bigger problem than just the ECC wallet not syncing etc. what's the story here? i'm relatively new to this so is this problem on dev side or the exchange? i'm on mac os x and seeing all the problems with the local wallet so far, i'm just curious about this new kind of problem. i saw twitter and forum posts re: this being fixed but what exactly comes next? thanks for your time.

sorry if this is redundant, pm is fine. just having a hard time staying on top of all the problems :/

The problem on this moment is on the exchange, they should come on line... we have advised them to roll back to their previous version that was working without any problems.

What's next?...will be a release of the new wallet with integration of the electron GUI also to expect soon is the new website..... and after that the file storage.

If you want to know all the ins and outs... just join our slack channel... https://join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw.

If you want to follow what our dev are doing:
For the wallet progress       https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/commits/master
For the electron progress    https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/Electron-Ecc-gui/commits/master
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

The problem on this moment is on the exchange, they should come on line... we have advised them to roll back to their previous version that was working without any problems.

What's next?...will be a release of the new wallet with integration of the electron GUI also to expect soon is the new website..... and after that the file storage.

If you want to know all the ins and outs... just join our slack channel... https://join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw.

For the wallet progress       https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/commits/master
For the electron progress    https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/Electron-Ecc-gui/commits/master

community and dev is active enough but with 25% pos annually it has aspeed inflation..

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:32:56 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 01:50:55 PM by mdtspain

For the wallet progress       https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/commits/master
For the electron progress    https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/Electron-Ecc-gui/commits/master

community and dev is active enough but with 25% pos annually it has aspeed inflation..

The 25% is valid until we reach 25 billion ECC and to use the words from the developer:
Sia has... 27 billion coins
XEM has 9 billion
Bytecoin has 183 billion and is rank 13 in value on coinmarketcap
and each of those coins is worth 1 cent right now, supply does not matter for a coins price.
dhimport

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:40:16 PM

i'm always amazed by how many people still try to move coins around knowing the wallet is having issues  instead of waiting for it to be fixed . . . .

amen. the url to the core wallet is broken too (Error 404 Page Not Found). At least he told us he will fix all last week. looks like not ! still waiting
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:37:59 PM

Yes, I've been through the maze of discontinued threads to get from easy clear coin to this non-functional coin thanks. I staked ECC until there were zero connections and then I shut it down...that's what "after that" means. Try to read slower and perhaps you can comprehend moar. Whether this was due to a protocol change or whatnot, I do not know and I don't really care.

If you think this is a great coin, awesome, more power to you. I do not. I just want a wallet that actually works so I can flush this turd.

Since you seem so worried about it, why don't you go here and tell me when I stopped staking ECC after trading for them in April of 2014...just as I said.

https://www.blockexperts.com/ecc/address/Eex76NoVVtq5zzyt5MB4xKe9KQu8hvmnh3

...or better yet, why don't you just buy my 50m remaining fail coins and I can be done with this whole mess. I've already wasted hours trying to get the many variations of dysfunctional wallets to work. My time is valuable to me, I don't need to waste it alpha testing someone's garbage code.

Well that address seem to have no coins in it. All those coins have been send to: https://www.blockexperts.com/ecc/address/EfP1Ee2EhFKzE1WAaP2Gnihr2BvmUqVrQB that can be another wallet address from you or maybe the exchange.

As we all know the exchange has a problem with the wallet, so if you send the coins to the exchange, then you have to wait until THEY come online.

BTW my wallet is working nicely, it stakes and sends to any address....just not to the exchange.

Wow thanks man. I post a book and you go ahead and tell me a bunch of stuff I already know. It's not the exchange's fault, so don't even think about scapegoating coinex for this mess. The dev working on this wallet is plainly over his/her head. These revisions are complete garbage and cannot possibly have been tested for more than a few seconds before being posted and then almost as quickly pulled. The coin control button on the latest version STILL insta-crashes the windows x64 wallet. This is crap workmanship...no excuses needed.

The wallet is empty because I...miraculously had a sync with this garbage wallet for a couple hours AND coinex miraculously said their garbage wallet also worked. So I went ahead and sent 1k failcoins as a test...those showed up at coinex(I can find you the txid if you need proof). I then sent 50m failcoins and they NEVER showed up at coinex. They're off in limbo somewhere while this failcoin wallet is getting revision #10 and probably still won't work.

https://www.blockexperts.com/ecc/tx/1b0a630bb688e4fb1fbb25642d57c9ce3b00b04bbd651699a9993a91cd26c499

...anything else colonel obvious?

The only good news is that I've managed to dump over 200m of these fail coins to date. Assuming there's ever a working wallet in my hands AND a working wallet at coinex I hope to dump my remaining 50m failcoins and wash my hands of this entire mess.
barean

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

is blockexplorer working or amb I missing anything?, I look for any of the recent txId´s and find nothing or it returns data from 2014.

493b12c24bb9ebab3481fb5d8babfc91373def41614426ae1222632ba41987b8 - 50k tx on 26th june
1b8e7d9761669bc1624d2c1d09b8ecde72ee3034c3738cf18b8b3d438bb49d69 - 1064.676027 ECC minted 21th june

Thanks.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 11:44:02 PM

The only good news is that I've managed to dump over 200m of these fail coins to date. Assuming there's ever a working wallet in my hands AND a working wallet at coinex I hope to dump my remaining 50m failcoins and wash my hands of this entire mess.

Hmm... Why would you not keep the remainder for posterity ? Sold 80% of your holding, is that not enough ? 

I agree it is most likely that this will ultimately fail, but what if it doesn't ? You will become another bitter troll who sold out before the big time action.

Look at the odds. 

Fail : Very Likely, modest loss. Succeed : Unlikely, but could be 10x return.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:33:51 AM

That was the plan...and the reason I held on to 50m of the 236,797,646 I started with(there were two addresses), but after having to run a maze of closed threads to find this one, reading here, and trying to use these wallets I don't have any confidence.

One exchange with one pairing and that's perpetually down due to poorly coded wallets. This is a hot mess. Is there even a timeframe available for when this mess will be fixed? A week plus of no exchanges? Ridiculous.
horizonwireless

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:42:05 AM

That was the plan...and the reason I held on to 50m of the 236,797,646 I started with(there were two addresses), but after having to run a maze of closed threads to find this one, reading here, and trying to use these wallets I don't have any confidence.

One exchange with one pairing and that's perpetually down due to poorly coded wallets. This is a hot mess. Is there even a timeframe available for when this mess will be fixed? A week plus of no exchanges? Ridiculous.

New GUI will be ready by Friday
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:01:48 AM

The exchange is currently resyncing. it is offline until they resync. thats all thats going on right now
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:11:57 AM

Nah, not in over my head. not even close. Ive been coding for years and its literally my day job. I know exactly what im doing. Feel free to rage/ be salty all you want. not gunna stop you. just from this point on keep it out of the thread so other people can post and be heard. you have gotten your point across already
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 09:16:47 AM

Nah, not in over my head. not even close. Ive been coding for years and its literally my day job. I know exactly what im doing. Feel free to rage/ be salty all you want. not gunna stop you. just from this point on keep it out of the thread so other people can post and be heard. you have gotten your point across already

Good reply !

There are always bound to be some bugs, and revisions are the nature of progress.

Thanks for your attention and work... Looking forward to the new wallet version.
McDoge

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:25:16 AM

I think one thing that needs to be considered is the fact that this coin has a new direction and a new purpose.

A new set of goals, and a plan to get there.

These things take time.

It is not the same coin it was when it was born...
sheepman

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

Working downloads anywhere?
emil1111

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:23:43 AM

i have such problem. what shall i do?
http://picua.org/img/2017-06/30/tzfw9q853ltkzv7ih7q9o9rpf.png
nickmarshal82

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:26:11 AM

Good reply !

There are always bound to be some bugs, and revisions are the nature of progress.

Thanks for your attention and work... Looking forward to the new wallet version.

I'm happy we hear from a dev at all, let lone the dev introduces himself on the website with a resume and all, and I see a work in progress, not an ultimate fail. And I agree with the fact that revisions are simply part of a process and progress. These bugs are nothing more than an indication that I bought at the right time. Everything in an early stage has bugs. Im not selling one coin. Go Greg an Chris, we're rooting for you. Cheesy
dipi

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:23:04 PM

Sell ​​or hold? What time is it going to progress?
Aquazi

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:09:44 PM

Sell ​​or hold? What time is it going to progress?

guYs, I KnoW it feLt 50 % But trUst me, i'M goNnA hOld, thIs coiN's GoIng To be woRtH 1000 $ In Few monThs, thE DeVeLoPers aRe FantAstiC, I hAve mUch TruSt iN ThiS cOin, in Fact I Am buyInG mOrE At ThIs Dip, doN't Sell or You'll ReGrEt It HehE Lol TrusT Me

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: