Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Finalshot23

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:38:31 PM

Ecc at 1usd please Wink

Which would make ECC's market cap 24.8 billion   Roll Eyes
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:39:20 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 02:20:49 AM by R-J-F

Ecc at 1usd please Wink

Which would make ECC's market cap 24.8 billion   Roll Eyes

Right between Etherium and Bitcoin Cash. Sounds good to me...  Grin

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:55:01 PM

But serious...possible in 4-5 years at 1usd...no?
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:34:31 PM

If ECC can recruit a lot of developers and mutiply users nodes and network by a large factor, I would think 1 cent might be achievable in 4 years. That would be a great result.
R-J-F

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:26:50 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 02:40:30 AM by R-J-F

If ECC can recruit a lot of developers and mutiply users nodes and network by a large factor, I would think 1 cent might be achievable in 4 years. That would be a great result.

0.00000201 BTC? I would rather say <6 months considering the other features that will be added to the coin.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:58:22 AM

That is a total understatement....1 cent I expect before the end of this year and then I mean as an average price, not just once because somebody wanted to pump it
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 07:51:37 AM

That is a total understatement....1 cent I expect before the end of this year and then I mean as an average price, not just once because somebody wanted to pump it

What special features would raise ECC above a hundred or so other alts which all have full-time development and great models/ideas ?

TBH, I would be very surprised to see it as high as 1c ever. At just 1c it would be around number 30 in market cap, above PIVX, Monaco, Ubiq, Gamecredits, Funfair, Ardor, Civic, to name but a few. These projects have teams, dozens of full time devs, real world infrastructure and business models.  What on earth could raise ECC above them ?

I am not bashing the project. I think it will grow, and I have a significant holding, but price targets should be realistic.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:49:37 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 09:51:58 AM by mdtspain

What special features would raise ECC above a hundred or so other alts which all have full-time development and great models/ideas ?

TBH, I would be very surprised to see it as high as 1c ever. At just 1c it would be around number 30 in market cap, above PIVX, Monaco, Ubiq, Gamecredits, Funfair, Ardor, Civic, to name but a few. These projects have teams, dozens of full time devs, real world infrastructure and business models.  What on earth could raise ECC above them ?

I am not bashing the project. I think it will grow, and I have a significant holding, but price targets should be realistic.

Ecc also has full time development with 3 developers working on it. The price estimates are real, however we don't give any price estimates in fiat. Your 1 cent usd or euro is not realistic to calculate simply because it depends on too many factors.

For your 1 cent (you even don't give information about what fiat, usd/eur/real/yen) we need to take the value of BTC (in any fiat) x value of ECC in BTC.... my target for ECC before the end of this year is 100-150sat. This is based on the working file storage before the end of this year, if the messaging and email on the blockchain also can be delivered this year then we can go even higher then those targets in sat in my opinion.

At the end it's not us who make the value of a coin so we will just have to see what the market thinks about it, they will make or break the price. The development team can only develop the blockchain application, the price will come with it's use case.
emage

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:10:06 AM

Anyone has a link to the beta wallet? Thanks
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 11:24:34 AM

are the wallets fixed`? theyve been broken for months..
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

Anyone has a link to the beta wallet? Thanks

The wallet is not out yet, the code is ready, but we want to test the staking and transfer of coins first.
Then we will advise the exchange to update and release the wallet.

If you can compile yourself you can by using this repo, keep in mind that it's NOT the official release yet.

https://github.com/Greg-Griffith/ECCoin/tree/refactor12
emage

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

Thanks, I'll try to compile it
Sylw83

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:04:55 PM

This will be a sensational profit! if will be 1 cent per coin Smiley

How works POS? 25% a year but how it works? I must keeping all year 24/uhr open wallet online or I can send to wallet and ( for ex. will open once a month ) 25% will be extra for my wallet after year? Thanks
Bitmineer

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:20:21 PM

Ya ECC is a scam. These guys are crypto scammers. Nothing but lies and excuses.

Crypto United and ECC and Greg Griffith are scammers. Greg Griffith is not even a real name.

Im not a troll. I lost money on this vaporware and my only reason for posting here is to warn others.

omg I love crypto trolls, they barely try and hope for results.

How much did you lose? Wanna sell me your ECC? PM me an offer and turn that frown upside down :-)

Let be honest, whether E-currency guys are scams or not, the fact is these guys don't know what they are doing at all! They 've been around for YEARS now they said in their crappy website but look at their business progress so far. It sucks! E-currency is only listed in Coinexchange not listed in any of the major markets, their website download links don't work, their domain name (www.cryptounited.io) is not anyway related to their product name (E-currency). They are using a prominent and familiar name like e-currency to rip-off people of their hard earned monies. C'on, what else do you want to know investors?
R-J-F

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:09:37 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 08:06:17 PM by R-J-F

Crypto United and ECC and Greg Griffith are scammers. Greg Griffith is not even a real name.

Im not a troll. I lost money on this vaporware and my only reason for posting here is to warn others.

How much did you lose? Wanna sell me your ECC? PM me an offer and turn that frown upside down :-)

Let be honest, whether E-currency guys are scams or not, the fact is these guys don't know what they are doing at all! They 've been around for YEARS now they said in their crappy website but look at their business progress so far. It sucks! E-currency is only listed in Coinexchange not listed in any of the major markets, their website download links don't work, their domain name (www.cryptounited.io) is not anyway related to their product name (E-currency). They are using a prominent and familiar name like e-currency to rip-off people of their hard earned monies. C'on, what else do you want to know investors?

Dear newbie/troll/whatever you are,

While we are being honest, let's correct your statements shall we?

ECC is listed on Coinexchange and Nova exchange. ECC has been "around" for years but was abandoned by the original Dev. It's has been picked up by Greg Griffith from CryptoUnited who has written a completely new wallet and is adding many new features to the coin.

The website download links do not work by design as the new wallets have not been released and a web update is in the works. CryptoUnited's business name does not have to be related to the name "E Currency" as that is the original name of the coin under the failed developers. It may be changed later.

This is no con, unlike you, the principles behind ECC and the investors are not claiming anything they can't backup and prove. If you want to read the facts instead of making them up on you own, I suggest you join the SLACK channel here:

https://join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

If not, I suggest you stfu and move on.

EDIT: My mistake, not yet on Nova... Everything else stands.

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

This coin is not moving, no news from the dev.

i will make a script that posts anything i post to slack announcements to the BCT thread as well. sorry i havent been keeping this updated as much as i should have been

lets see... your account has 1 activity, is was created today, and only has ever posted on this thread. i feel like that is all i need to say about your comment
Methrammar

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:55:08 PM

Even though I don't like it, people like to compare ecc to sia, so I'll try to compare both;
Sia is 178 sat(29b supply; close enough), and It's priced like this because ;
1)sia has a "working product", but let's be honest; even if they have a marketing, they are doing a terrible job. It's not profitable at all, at least at this point of time.
2)It has high inflation(44,5b by 2020, that is %50 in 3 years!)
3)It's Pow, whether it is good or bad debatable but, to mine sia, you need asic and asic creates monopoly/centralization.
 So can you justify the sia's price ? Now let's go to ecc and why it can reach/surpass sia;

1)First planned usecase is storage, but ecc will multiple usecases in future and as it's "new", ecc can learn from sia's fails, and get better(at least in marketing and storage).
2)Ecc is not inflationary, and with multiple usecases(or rather increasing usecases), more and more coins will be in circulation, limiting the supply
3)It's pos, again it's debatable but, you don't need any special mining rig to make ecc.Just stake and you'll get your share from fees.

Yes most of top 50 got shitton of money thanks to ico bubble, and they can invest that money on advertising, paid articles etc. The ecc dev could also simply make an ico to make "the next big thing", but he stood loyal to ecc, and I think that alone is a big plus. I understand these points are not enough to make ecc surpass sia; but ecc community is quite strong, and people are willing to invest more than their btc to ecc.
Bitmineer

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:35:25 PM

Dear newbie/troll/whatever you are,

While we are being honest, let's correct your statements shall we?

ECC is listed on Coinexchange and Nova exchange. ECC has been "around" for years but was abandoned by the original Dev. It's has been picked up by Greg Griffith from CryptoUnited who has written a completely new wallet and is adding many new features to the coin.

The website download links do not work by design as the new wallets have not been released and a web update is in the works. CryptoUnited's business name does not have to be related to the name "E Currency" as that is the original name of the coin under the failed developers. It may be changed later.

This is no con, unlike you, the principles behind ECC and the investors are not claiming anything they can't backup and prove. If you want to read the facts instead of making them up on you own, I suggest you join the SLACK channel here:

https://join.slack.com/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw

If not, I suggest you stfu and move on.

EDIT: My mistake, not yet on Nova... Everything else stands.

Yes I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm not a troll neither am I a con. If I do not have any interest in your product I wouldn't take time to look at its background. If you want to build a business and you are business minded, you must learn to take critics and use it to improve your business instead of insulting those that criticised you. I want to invest in your product like many people here show positive actions instead of excuses.  Again am not against you don't take it personal.
Majormax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 10:06:02 PM

Yes I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm not a troll neither am I a con. If I do not have any interest in your product I wouldn't take time to look at its background. If you want to build a business and you are business minded, you must learn to take critics and use it to improve your business instead of insulting those that criticised you. I want to invest in your product like many people here show positive actions instead of excuses.  Again am not against you don't take it personal.

Thanks for the comment then.  Slack channel has a bit more communication.

This is really in the nature of a revived project, so will make slow but solid progress, and the devs are working diligently.  In fact I am surprised at how high the price has remained, as well as the trading volume, and I think that indicates there is more widespread interest than is immediately obvious. These older coins often have substantial distribution, and a lot of dormant holders.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 04:53:38 AM

Warning: This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active.  .............................. Sad Sad Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: