Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nixeus

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Hello, i'm Nixeus :)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:42:55 PM

Hello guys,

I'm a ECC fan Wink I have near 1 million.
Anyone can invite me to the slack channel ?

Thanks.
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

Warning: This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active.  .............................. Sad Sad Sad

be patient with new wallet will emerge in 2100 Grin Grin Grin Grin

ecc pump pump a large group all kids grif troll
dwink

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:35:24 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks.

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptounited-public/shared_invite/MjAzMjE5NTA0MTQ3LTE0OTg0NDYyOTItN2M5YjJkY2I3Nw
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:46:22 AM

Warning: This currency is currently in maintenance mode. It is advised not to send deposits until the wallet is active.  .............................. Sad Sad Sad

Huh? What? Could you try that again but in English this time?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
heytoday

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:30:25 AM

Man, you're still here posting? lol, you are just a kid who is invested in the coin. Stop acting like you are apart of the ECC team. I love when pathetic fools get emotionally attached to coins. This is a shit coin, deal with it. The developer said he would have a wallet ready over a month ago... I know you're afraid of people selling off because you're invested but no need to play forum superhero going after anyone who talks about your precious ECC.
R-J-F

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:35:55 AM

Man, you're still here posting? lol, you are just a kid who is invested in the coin. Stop acting like you are apart of the ECC team. I love when pathetic fools get emotionally attached to coins. This is a shit coin, deal with it. The developer said he would have a wallet ready over a month ago... I know you're afraid of people selling off because you're invested but no need to play forum superhero going after anyone who talks about your precious ECC.

Pathetic, clueless idiot. Have a nice life, hope you make enough money in crypto to buy yourself a personality...

PS: I see your invested as well judging by this quote: "Is there something wrong with the wallet? I transferred my ECC from CoinExchange almost 24 hours ago and haven't received anything."

Interesting.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:44:03 AM

Pathetic, clueless idiot. Have a nice life, hope you make enough money in crypto to buy yourself a personality...

PS: I see your invested as well judging by this quote: "Is there something wrong with the wallet? I transferred my ECC from CoinExchange almost 24 hours ago and haven't received anything."

Interesting.

Just don't bother mate.  Grin
Non-positive people are just average. Positivism is priceless. They do not know how to contribute or win more money, so they just try everything.

People on the internet... beware that in most crypto forums, users try to impersonate people and drive efforts to move opinions of the mass to bring values of coins to their needs. Don't follow these influences and base your knowledge on practical proofs you understand. If you can't understand, ask! The community will respond eventually. If you don't ask, you will never know, and you might be seduced to something you might not be certain about.

The last recommendation is... compare your results and answers. Dought people and reason with them until you are 100% sure. Not anyone that looks reasonable is reasonable. Starting by myself... Take my words if have enough proof... but don't believe everyone on the internet.
R-J-F

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:23:17 PM

Interesting.

Just don't bother mate.  Grin
Non-positive people are just average. Positivism is priceless. They do not know how to contribute or win more money, so they just try everything.

People on the internet... beware that in most crypto forums, users try to impersonate people and drive efforts to move opinions of the mass to bring values of coins to their needs. Don't follow these influences and base your knowledge on practical proofs you understand. If you can't understand, ask! The community will respond eventually. If you don't ask, you will never know, and you might be seduced to something you might not be certain about.

The last recommendation is... compare your results and answers. Dought people and reason with them until you are 100% sure. Not anyone that looks reasonable is reasonable. Starting by myself... Take my words if have enough proof... but don't believe everyone on the internet.

Ya, it's all a game anyway...  Wink

Nirmalpandey

Activity: 92

Professional Crypto Trader & Promoter of Bounty

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:03:17 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks.

Hi ECC Community,

How to running Master node with ECC Coin......?
How many Coin Needs to running Master node.....?

Thanks

emage

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:22:16 AM

Tried to build from source on Ubuntu 16.04 though didn't get it to work.
Anyone has a working autocorrelation.sh?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:27:40 PM

Hi ECC Community,

How to running Master node with ECC Coin......?
How many Coin Needs to running Master node.....?

Thanks

ECC does not have masternodes.

Tried to build from source on Ubuntu 16.04 though didn't get it to work.
Anyone has a working autocorrelation.sh?

to build to test on ubuntu just requires you to run make -f makefile.unix once you have installed all of the dependencies.
unsure what that .sh file you are asking for is. that is not in the repo at all
emage

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

Thanks, I'll try
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:42:54 PM

slack invite link was just updated on the OP
Bumer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:57:34 PM

slack invite link was just updated on the OP
what practical use of a coin is there now or is it planned? What are the advantages of this coin compared to others? What does the project want to achieve ??
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:11:43 PM

The old wallet was sweet, it worked, its was fun. Even when this new fangdangled wallet comes out, im still going to wish for the old wallet. You know, the one that liked to hang but once you knew its quirks(like how ya had to re-sync from scratch every so often)but it was cool, i believed in it, it staked, it sent, it received. Its the reason im even here. Can we please just have the old wallet or one that is easy and clear please.
I feel so sorry for newcomers who put alot of money into ecc recently. Please can the old wallet be in action, while ongoing roadmap style works come along at the pace that they come along. slow and steady.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:17:10 PM

The old wallet was sweet, it worked, its was fun. Even when this new fangdangled wallet comes out, im still going to wish for the old wallet. You know, the one that liked to hang but once you knew its quirks(like how ya had to re-sync from scratch every so often)but it was cool, i believed in it, it staked, it sent, it received. Its the reason im even here. Can we please just have the old wallet or one that is easy and clear please.
I feel so sorry for newcomers who put alot of money into ecc recently. Please can the old wallet be in action, while ongoing roadmap style works come along at the pace that they come along. slow and steady.

No, old wallet is not compatible with the new wallet so update will be essential. This means that old wallets can't sync, can't send, can't stake and can't receive.

The new wallet is not a fix, it is a new wallet with totally different technology in the code...never used before for any other SCRYPT coin.
shrimpdigger

Activity: 123

NYC NYC NYC

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:08:28 AM

that's all well and fine and for many new and old comers to ecc its very frustrating...
can we have a wallet that works, like its always been, that is "like" the old wallet, just a simple alternative that receives sends and stakes...
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:50:25 AM

that's all well and fine and for many new and old comers to ecc its very frustrating...
can we have a wallet that works, like its always been, that is "like" the old wallet, just a simple alternative that receives sends and stakes...

As you know we have moved away from the traditional ECC wallet. We are doing this because we need a platform that can be used for more then just sending/receiving/storing coins. The new wallet can be build up in layers and has the new core and security aspects incluided that bitcoin also has.

Big changes are happening and we need to prepare for that. ECC wil be the first coin that has successfully finished his PoW/PoS period and will be an " ULTRA LOW INFLATION COIN ". The only inflation will be the transaction costs.
KikloV

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:22:50 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 10:33:50 AM by KikloV

As you know we have moved away from the traditional ECC wallet. We are doing this because we need a platform that can be used for more then just sending/receiving/storing coins. The new wallet can be build up in layers and has the new core and security aspects incluided that bitcoin also has.

Big changes are happening and we need to prepare for that. ECC wil be the first coin that has successfully finished his PoW/PoS period and will be an " ULTRA LOW INFLATION COIN ". The only inflation will be the transaction costs.

Hmm,

While you will be ultra low inflation , after you fix your wallet, and end or lower interest staking.

ZEIT was the 1st Standard Proof of Stake coin to go ultra low inflation on August 11, 2017.
Only .0005% per year

No offense to Griffith, but all of our exchanges & block explorers & wallets are working.
ECC has been offline for over a month.

And while I wish you good luck in your endeavors, ZEIT was there 1st.
The Proof is in our forum.
★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.0

Cool

FYI:
Technically if you stop all of your interest completely , you won't be ultra low inflation,
you will be Zero Inflation, as Transaction fees would not add to your overall # of coins only move ownership. Sadly , NXT beat you to the title of 1st for Zero inflation of a proof of stake.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

Hmm,

While you will be ultra low inflation , after you fix your wallet, and end or lower interest staking.

ZEIT was the 1st Standard Proof of Stake coin to go ultra low inflation on August 11, 2017.
Only .0005% per year

No offense to Griffith, but all of our exchanges & block explorers & wallets are working.
ECC has been offline for over a month.

And while I wish you good luck in your endeavors, ZEIT was there 1st.
The Proof is in our forum.
★ ZEIT ★ [COMMUNITY & KNIGHTS] [ULTRA LOW INFLATION]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814.0

Cool

FYI:
Technically if you stop all of your interest completely , you won't be ultra low inflation,
you will be Zero Inflation, as Transaction fees would not add to your overall # of coins only move ownership. Sadly , NXT beat you to the title of 1st for Zero inflation of a proof of stake.

You are correct....we will be going from a 3 year 25% a year inflation to a 0% inflation. Thank you for pointing that out....still the first SCRYPT coin to go 0% inflation after successfully ending the full PoW/PoS period
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: