Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:53:40 PM

Hodlers of ECC and everyone else in the community,

It is no secret that there have been some issues with the coin over the last few months. The coin is now stable and can continue to move forward with both developments and coin awareness. Moving more into the public eye has caused a need to expand the team to include designers and marketing along with our current developers. The development team remains the same but will be working closely with designers and marketing from the community to help make this coin a success. In the days to come a complete rebranding is the first thing on the to do list. We have updated the landing page of the ecc website with a glimpse of what the new revisions will look like.

In addition, we will be dropping the name E-Currency Coin and will be calling both the coin and the project ECC. The ticker symbol “ECC” will not change. These changes reflect that ECC will be moving beyond being just another altcoin coin with the coming implementation of Service Networks as outlined in ECC’s whitepaper. These Service Networks will help us to implement Distributed Network Services in the future and more details will be published as development continues. The designers will be giving extra attention to GUI user friendliness and marketing will be focusing on getting the word about ECC to as many people as possible.

There was also a revision to the development/release schedule for the GUI and daemon aspects of the project towards the end of September. The development team plans to release larger updates to both the GUI and the daemon during the first week of every month. Emergency patches or updates might come out during the middle of the month, but this won’t be a common occurrence. All updates will be optional unless specifically stated otherwise. Not every month will have an update. If the development team is working on a larger update the gui or daemon or both might skip a scheduled update for that month and an announcement will be made with the appropriate information.

Griffith
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:40:44 AM

It is no secret that there have been some issues with the coin over the last few months. The coin is now stable and can continue to move forward with both developments and coin awareness. Moving more into the public eye has caused a need to expand the team to include designers and marketing along with our current developers. The development team remains the same but will be working closely with designers and marketing from the community to help make this coin a success. In the days to come a complete rebranding is the first thing on the to do list. We have updated the landing page of the ecc website with a glimpse of what the new revisions will look like.

In addition, we will be dropping the name E-Currency Coin and will be calling both the coin and the project ECC. The ticker symbol “ECC” will not change. These changes reflect that ECC will be moving beyond being just another altcoin coin with the coming implementation of Service Networks as outlined in ECC’s whitepaper. These Service Networks will help us to implement Distributed Network Services in the future and more details will be published as development continues. The designers will be giving extra attention to GUI user friendliness and marketing will be focusing on getting the word about ECC to as many people as possible.

There was also a revision to the development/release schedule for the GUI and daemon aspects of the project towards the end of September. The development team plans to release larger updates to both the GUI and the daemon during the first week of every month. Emergency patches or updates might come out during the middle of the month, but this won’t be a common occurrence. All updates will be optional unless specifically stated otherwise. Not every month will have an update. If the development team is working on a larger update the gui or daemon or both might skip a scheduled update for that month and an announcement will be made with the appropriate information.

Griffith

Another useless update, the 3rd website change but NO development on the items from the ROADMAP. You do understand that people want to see the items from the ROADMAP that where planned for JUNE 2017.

It really starts to look like that you can't keep your promises and maybe even that you can't really code at all, at least NOTHING original has come from your hands in those years that you claim to be coding SHITCOINS.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:55:50 AM

Griffith

Thanks for the update. If its worth doing, its worth doing well.

These things take time, and most of the community is patient. Don't be too concerned about the odd critic.
btcstaker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:21:13 AM

Another useless update, the 3rd website change but NO development on the items from the ROADMAP. You do understand that people want to see the items from the ROADMAP that where planned for JUNE 2017.

It really starts to look like that you can't keep your promises and maybe even that you can't really code at all, at least NOTHING original has come from your hands in those years that you claim to be coding SHITCOINS.

Really? The new roadmap will come with the new website. If you don't happy, you can sell this "SHITCOIN" as you said.
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:47:59 PM

Really? The new roadmap will come with the new website. If you don't happy, you can sell this "SHITCOIN" as you said.

New ROADMAP? Are the items on the OLD roadmap done? I don't think so....just promises that never where developed. NOW a new ROADMAP with new promises that won't become reality, that qualifies for SCAM so calling it a SHITCOIN is really a compliment.
yoseff

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

New ROADMAP? Are the items on the OLD roadmap done? I don't think so....just promises that never where developed. NOW a new ROADMAP with new promises that won't become reality, that qualifies for SCAM so calling it a SHITCOIN is really a compliment.

Useless update?
Do you have a minimum idea of what what been done, and the effort needed (by an unpaid group of people) to make this happen? I don't think so...
So my best recommendation would be "if you cannot add anything positive, better remain silent"
I would like also that things were done faster, but we must be realistic... It takes time to good stuff be done. Even more if you don't have millions raised from some ico and a big team of well paid coders.
With time, everything will be done for sure.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:23:52 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 02:41:44 PM by Griffith

sure ive worked on a few coins. but havent tried to invent much because people usually ask me to implement features they have seen in other coins and want in theirs. i did invent the dual address system with the sha512 hash op code (which was bugged and later someone pointed out why what i did worked but had a good sized security flaw in it)

we have some new features that will demo very soon. within a few weeks. it is actually very clear that code is continuously being produced if uve looked at any of the githubs ever.

although yes. original roadmap was wayy off on times to completion. and file storage wont even be the first feature to come out because it relies on 3 new additions to the chain and some of the other things require only 1 or 2 of those 3 new things. so it makes more sense to implement and test those new features that require less changes to make sure that the code works for those that require more changes.

going to update the roadmap to more accurately fit the development timeline. we have been and will continue to stick to an update the first week of every month and progress will move quite along.
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

sure ive worked on a few coins. but havent tried to invent much because people usually ask me to implement features they have seen in other coins and want in theirs. i did invent the dual address system with the sha512 hash op code (which was bugged and later someone pointed out why what i did worked but had a good sized security flaw in it)

we have some new features that will demo very soon. within a few weeks. it is actually very clear that code is continuously being produced if uve looked at any of the githubs ever.

although yes. original roadmap was wayy off on times to completion. and file storage wont even be the first feature to come out because it relies on 3 new additions to the chain and some of the other things require only 1 or 2 of those 3 new things. so it makes more sense to implement and test those new features that require less changes to make sure that the code works for those that require more changes.

going to update the roadmap to more accurately fit the development timeline. we have been and will continue to stick to an update the first week of every month and progress will move quite along.

25% pos still active up and running??
csmartins

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

25% pos still active up and running??

It is still active but we've reached the 25 billion coin cap. Which means that until we have an active network of transactions you won't really be getting any rewards at all (or once in a blue moon). For now we are sticking to saying there no rewards at the moment, although the system is still fully running. This is with the goal of making it as unambiguous as possible, since saying "yea its running but we've reached 25 billion so you might not get any rewards" leaves people confused. Assume no reward for staking at the moment. Best way to go about it.
stariodine

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

where can I find demo app?
csmartins

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

where can I find demo app?

A demo app is not available yet.
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:49 PM

Warning Don't believe these scams.

The team will now tell me I'm a troll

I've been following them for a year.

csmartins

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:14:51 PM

Github is your best friend.
yoseff

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:47:20 AM

Well... If i well remind, you've been banned from slack for some reason, right?

And with such strong accusations, show some proof where you've been scammed, or gtfo
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:53:21 PM

i think with this command in your eccoin.conf upgradewallet=1 it will be ok
Unfortunately it didn't help.
indust

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

I fixed the first problem...
I just want to ask now how to speed up sync^^
It s running 20 hours and it got 3 % ... last time it was finished after 20 hours... even without bootstrap
csmartins

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:59:13 PM

I fixed the first problem...
I just want to ask now how to speed up sync^^
It s running 20 hours and it got 3 % ... last time it was finished after 20 hours... even without bootstrap

Please try to restart the daemon. That is a known issue that requires fixing, if you get stuck on a slow node syncing takes way too long.
liquidisecreatures

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:20:02 PM

what currency will be accepted?
zigas

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:11:25 PM

altay76 went full retard on slack...he was banned. I remember him as a complete idiot  Cheesy
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:25:31 AM

altay76 went full retard on slack...he was banned. I remember him as a complete idiot  Cheesy

no I am here I reveal how, swindled people you are a fraud.

big one cheater. grıfıt
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: