Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
btcstaker

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

At the official site i can find only wallet, but where i can find the deamon?

Hello,

When you download the wallet and launch it, you will see at the bottom left "download Daemon" or something like that.
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:47:40 AM

I see some movement with this coin.
I invested loooong time ago. Smiley

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:29:21 PM

Hey everyone,

It is time for a quick development update about the daemon. Most of the updates that will be put out in the next daemon release are bug fixes that have been requested since the last update. We have also been working on getting the wallet to open faster. I have upgraded the code that loads the blocks off of the disk to the latest code used in BTC. so that should help a bit.

We have also successfully implemented a lot of the new chain, service, and network managers that are essential to the service networks that will be coming to ECC. a new testnet for ANS will be opening soon so testing can begin. I will make a separate announcement for that when it is time.

With the new services being released soon, the team is also working on building a new UI interface for the coin (Lynx will still be available if desired) . We have also been working on the design document for ECC and the new website.

I know it hasn't seemed like a lot of stuff has been happening lately but thats only because a lot of it is behind the scenes in preparation for big development debuts.

Thanks for your continued support,
Griffith
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

Hey everyone,

It is time for a quick development update about the daemon. Most of the updates that will be put out in the next daemon release are bug fixes that have been requested since the last update. We have also been working on getting the wallet to open faster. I have upgraded the code that loads the blocks off of the disk to the latest code used in BTC. so that should help a bit.

We have also successfully implemented a lot of the new chain, service, and network managers that are essential to the service networks that will be coming to ECC. a new testnet for ANS will be opening soon so testing can begin. I will make a separate announcement for that when it is time.

With the new services being released soon, the team is also working on building a new UI interface for the coin (Lynx will still be available if desired) . We have also been working on the design document for ECC and the new website.

I know it hasn't seemed like a lot of stuff has been happening lately but thats only because a lot of it is behind the scenes in preparation for big development debuts.

Griffith

=) People... will like you so much... and some others not... as usual. But you will be (and are) a leader. A dedicated one... but a great one.
Lituation

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

yeah I'm not really sure where this one is going it's pretty simple but at the same time A little sloppy. I'm pretty interested to see if other people give a lot of support to this project but I think I'm going to have to pass on this one.
ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:50:13 AM

Hey everyone,

Griffith
Hey Griffith,
What is the latest version of ECC? Is it this one  v0.1.5.0?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
btcstaker

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:48:05 AM

Hey Griffith,
What is the latest version of ECC? Is it this one  v0.1.5.0?
[/quote]

Hello,

Yes it is the v0.1.5.0 but in the Lynx , it still say v0.1.4, it's a little issue.
The version of the daemon is v0.2.5.5

oleoleolisadebe

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

Anyone have list of nodes for the new wallet?
The sync will take forever it seems..
netmillionaire

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:34:21 AM

Griffith

Any plans to list ECC on any other exchanges? There are a few new ones which are quite popular and cheap to list, like Mercatox and Kucoin etc.
btcstaker

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:19:06 AM

Griffith

Any plans to list ECC on any other exchanges? There are a few new ones which are quite popular and cheap to list, like Mercatox and Kucoin etc.

Before to thing to go to an another exchange, we have to launch new website and the first service network.
You can join us in the slack to talk with the community.

Regards
nivekvssn

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

For anyone having problems with the old ECC wallet.dat

If you have this error message: Error loading wallet.dat: Wallet requires newer version of E-CurrencyCoin

add the following line to eccoin.conf
forceupgradewallet=1

after having started once you can remove the line.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:21:56 PM

Hey everyone,

Its the beginning of the month again and that means its time for some updates. Throughout November we actually had a lot of things going on although at times it might not have seemed like it. There is a lot coming in the next month and here are some of the things we have been working on:

We have desingers working on the new website based on the design doc the marketing people have made. We found a firm to do this and they are working on it right now. Im very excited about this personally. 

The developers and other tech savvy people will have the opportunity to compile a testnet wallet (daemon only no gui) to join the testnet launch on sunday/monday to begin testing the new multiple chains and then moving on to our first service (ANS)

A gui update will be pushed out that addresses a few complaints we have had
- downloads menu is no longer a tab, the button will replace itself with a link to the menu when an update is available or it cannot find the daemon
- removal of some buttons that didnt work and had no purpose
- configuration is now under settings like it should be
- configuration menu now works as buttons and will edit config file for you
- Fixed new version available message
- Fixed internal server error message
- Updated the transaction table so it is easier to read
- Fixed the backup wallet menu so it works
- Fixed a bug with showing staking coins
- Added ability to update staking setting (turn staking on and off) WITHOUT restarting the daemon (requires newest daemon to work)

A daemon update that includes:
- ability to toggle where change is sent in a transaction. now defaults to returning to address coins were sent from instead of creating a new address to put coins in. This should help people check their addresses on the BE better.
- A few updates to the wallet startup process that should help it go faster, it is now up to date with the latest bitcoin code. It still is a bit slow though. We are looking into that.
- A bunch of internal changes that wont be seen now but change the way the wallet works a bit in preparation for the multichain going live.
- Some additional dev tools for testers
- fixed that unknown transaction type found error that people are seeing in their debug files

We are also working on supporting more platforms. This is mostly important for compiling your own wallets. We are importing the autogen/configure scripts so its easier for people to build. although for unix systems the makefile will still be supported. All other makefiles will be removed if they havent been already since anything not unix should be addressed by the autogen and configure scripts. the Pro file does once again allow for compilation in qt on a windows machine (even though there is no qt gui)

We are also going to be starting to push hard for some exchanges that allow coins to be added via voting. So stay tuned for an announcement on that. its high time we expand to other exchanges.

since there have been a few questions about it. i did message the people who were making that game about letting me test it and getting ecc added. As far as i know they still have plans to add it as an in game coin. i have been messaging them about it recently, so as of right now it all looks good.

The last thing is the roadmap. I have updated and decided on a more accurate and updated roadmap for what is happening. so that will be posted here, and on BCT before the end of the weekend.

-Griffith
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:51:52 AM

Hey everyone,

There have been some questions about what the new roadmap will be recently. so today i will share with all of you what it will be.
The following steps are is the outline for the basic development plan that we are going to follow.

1 ) implement service networks
2 ) implement network manager
3 ) launch first service network - Address-Name Service (ANS)
4 ) test launching multiple chains, 1 for each network
5 ) test messaging with data stored different network from payment network
6 ) test storage scaling from messages to files
7 ) modify electrum servers to cooperate with mobile devices
8 ) alternative daemons for market integration into merchant services

The testnet that is going to be started tomorrow will be testing steps 1 and 2 since they have been implemented but not fully tested. If the testers and myself can establish that the network manager is infact working, then we will move on to the next step of testing the first service network.

There will be a channel for this testing in the slack for those of you who want to follow the conversation of the testers. This channel will be created when the test net for the network manager is launched.  

-Griffith
Matthyahuw

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:32:34 PM

If you have this error message: Error loading wallet.dat: Wallet requires newer version of E-CurrencyCoin

forceupgradewallet=1

hi guys.
I have a lot of coins sitting around from ~2014 from this when it was Eco Coin (or whatever they called it).
I don't seem to see where there's a wallet.dat (or a .conf file) anywhere in the directory of Lynx.
How can I import these (basically) ancient coins?

thanks
nivekvssn

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:27:41 PM

forceupgradewallet=1

hi guys.
I have a lot of coins sitting around from ~2014 from this when it was Eco Coin (or whatever they called it).
I don't seem to see where there's a wallet.dat (or a .conf file) anywhere in the directory of Lynx.
How can I import these (basically) ancient coins?

thanks

Hi, not in the lynx directory but in default daemon directory.
C:\Users\yourlogin\AppData\Roaming\ECCoin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:25:24 PM

I have also found my old wallet Smiley even though I am almost sure that I have had my ECC coins on an exchange, most likely askcoin.net that vanished Sad
Anyhow, I have installed Lynx and imported my wallet.dat file, nothing really happened in the app, seems like it did not recognise the wallet, also the sync progress is at only 0.4% after hours of running the app. Is that normal?

Thanks Smiley

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:56:54 AM

I have also found my old wallet Smiley even though I am almost sure that I have had my ECC coins on an exchange, most likely askcoin.net that vanished Sad
Anyhow, I have installed Lynx and imported my wallet.dat file, nothing really happened in the app, seems like it did not recognise the wallet, also the sync progress is at only 0.4% after hours of running the app. Is that normal?

Thanks Smiley
Mine just completed after two full days, but my balance is showing 0, when it shouldn't. Any ideas anyone?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:57:27 AM

Thanks Smiley
Mine just completed after two full days, but my balance is showing 0, when it shouldn't. Any ideas anyone?

try adding

rescan=1
zapwallettxes=1

to your eccoin.conf file and then restarting the wallet.

just make sure to remove them again afterwards
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:07:30 AM

Why is this coin only on 1 exchange? What is the plan with this coin?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:43:00 AM

[/quote]

try adding

rescan=1
zapwallettxes=1

to your eccoin.conf file and then restarting the wallet.

just make sure to remove them again afterwards
[/quote]

Worked. Thanks! Would it be beneficial to have a troubleshooting doc on the website or OP to answer common questions? Maybe users can contribute solutions they've found?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: