Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259321 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lopsidednerd

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

I think this project is very successful with the goal of moving services from internet network and transfer them to Blockchain. The project strategy is hosting our files on blockchain long as necessary for peace of mind knowing our files are 100% protection from prying eyes or theft.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

Transferred out of ECC, failed to confirm, but the balance was deducted,

i dont know what you are trying to do. transferred out of where? can you give me more information than this?

How can I do some rescanning in Sapphire client? It shows wrong balance.

edit the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, there is no way to do this from directly within the sapphire UI.
Unfortunately, it didn't help.

Is it possible to dump private key and import into a new wallet? I am sure it will do the trick.

you can do this via the console in lynx. use the help command to get a list of all valid commands
Lynx stopped working on my PC for some reason, only Sapphire works, and there is no console...
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

Getting Closer
from the ECC Team
https://medium.com/@project_ecc/getting-closer-132747b4bac
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:49:33 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 04:05:30 AM by xzh16888

i dont know what you are trying to do. transferred out of where? can you give me more information than this?

edit the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, there is no way to do this from directly within the sapphire UI.

I transferred ECC from the sapphire to the exchange,failed to confirm, but the balance was deducted。

I have tried editing the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, But entered an infinite loop......

I exported the private key from the original wallet and imported the private key in the new wallet, but for some reason, I could not import the private key to the new wallet.

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
btcstaker

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

I transferred ECC from the sapphire to the exchange,failed to confirm, but the balance was deducted。

I have tried editing the eccoin.conf file for rescan=1 to do rescan, But entered an infinite loop......

I exported the private key from the original wallet and imported the private key in the new wallet, but for some reason, I could not import the private key to the new wallet.

http://i1.bvimg.com/662561/200167399a0f0216.jpg

Do you have a TXID of your transaction? If yes, you can check it on the blockchain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ecc/ .
If the blockchain says no transaction, you did on a fork and no worrie about it.

Furthermore, can you check exactly if the address destination is the same ? If not, you can say good bye of your coin...
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Verify your wallet address on the BlockExplorer and see if the coins are there. It seems that the transaction that you made to Eas.... address just doesn't exist. Just abandon those transactions and your coins will be back in your wallet .... nothing to worry about
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

Please consider adding console, it would be really helpful.
avheapres

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:02:12 PM

Hi all, I would like to catch a proposal for bounty hunter.
nitesofarz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

I have heard about  BitMart Exchange bounty campaign. But that's not quite like bounty, the project has already started and is going to distribute tokens that have real cost by simply registering
avheapres

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

I have heard about  BitMart Exchange bounty campaign. But that's not quite like bounty, the project has already started and is going to distribute tokens that have real cost by simply registering
Sounds so appealing, I will go to bitmart.com.
xzh16888

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:17:53 AM

Verify your wallet address on the BlockExplorer and see if the coins are there. It seems that the transaction that you made to Eas.... address just doesn't exist. Just abandon those transactions and your coins will be back in your wallet .... nothing to worry about

How can I cancel these transactions?

Bitnet. VjU9wvNgNe3PwfEgr6k5a7quWppzFvCrJj
btcstaker

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

If you see your transaction via the txid in the blockchain, you can't cancel it anymore
btcstaker

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

If you see your transaction via the txid in the blockchain, you can't cancel it anymore

To cancel it , (if it's not on the blockchain), you have to open with lynx and go to the console by Settings => Debug => Console and tape "abandontransaction "txid"

filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

Backlit
from the ECC Team

I’m sure that most can agree that the cryptocurrency market throughout the majority of this year hasn’t been the most THRILLING (in terms of price). Many projects that were soaring at all-time-highs back in December of 2017 and January of 2018 have retraced more than 60% from those prices including Bitcoin.

While this may not appear to be the most “exciting” time to be in the crypto market, it is definitely the truest. Teams have the opportunity to backlight their projects from a development standpoint in a way that seems to be somewhat overlooked during a bull market. This development can also be complimented and pushed outward with a nice touch of marketing.

https://medium.com/@project_ecc/backlit-4438a9da06ae

Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Building the Foundation

After several months of dealing with lawyers, contracts, and miscellaneous paperwork, we are now pleased to announce that The ECC Foundation has been officially incorporated in the Netherlands and is registered through the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam!
https://blog.goodaudience.com/building-the-foundation-ece30afb8893
btcstaker

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:43:05 AM

https://medium.com/@project_ecc/on-the-horizon-9621e9dece71
SighPea

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 04:47:42 AM

Great article thank you for the link. It's nice to read the about the good things still ticking over nicely and know that the hard work continues and is making strides still
ruptan

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:23:17 AM

Hi,
If you have LYNX from previous version, Can you still download Sapphire? Will it take the same wallet.dat file? Thanks in advance.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yoseff

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:31:33 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2019, 02:58:31 AM by yoseff

Hi,
If you have LYNX from previous version, Can you still download Sapphire? Will it take the same wallet.dat file? Thanks in advance.

Sure, i see no problem on that.

* Sapphire nor Lynx use the wallet.dat. They both interact with the daemon (the real wallet) and the daemon uses the wallet.dat

So lets say you download lynx, and download the daemon trough lynx.
Then start the daemon trough lynx, the daemon creates the wallet.dat file.

Later on you download sapphire, then start sapphire.

Sapphire automatically detects if there is a daemon present, since you already downloaded the daemon trough lynx it will start that same daemon.
And the daemon will load the wallet.dat file that was created earlier

That's why you can use sapphire and lynx at the same time, even have them running at the same time.
as long as the daemon is new enough that sapphire can actually interact with it

Anyway, just be sure to have several copy in safe places of your wallet.dat "justincase" something sometime goes wrong
(Never hurts to remind that)  Grin

Also i would invite you to join our Discord ("Headquarters") https://discord.gg/BYBhQVq
and Telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/F_LCJQ0vhFFknOSMgxHPAw
(in case you didn't yet)
as it may be quicker for you to get any help you need Wink

*Kudos to Pem199 for the great explanation regarding to Lynx and Sapphire as GUI and how they relate to daemon, the "real" wallet. Unsure if he's around here, but he's in our Discord  Grin
BreakingDead

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 11:48:41 AM

Don't forget ECC is now a verified Brave Publisher.
This means Brave Browser users will now be able to leave tips in the form of BAT Tokens which will go towards supporting the development of ECC via the Growth Fund. To make it even easier you can enable auto-contribute within your rewards dashboard.
To further support our project we have set up a referral program. For every unique download and install of the Brave Browser, both on desktop and mobile, ECC will receive the equivalent of $5 US in Brave Tokens.

It’s never been easier to support us so let’s make the most of it. You can download the Brave Browser here.
https://brave.com/ecc476
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: