Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anything sustainable worth of investing?  (Read 38048 times)
Digicoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:57:10 PM

I am not making accusations. I am telling the truth. It is absolutely impossible to have these profits in a day whatever is your activity. So I repeat with all my voice. Your activity is a pure scam. Soon or later this will be verified.

What truth, you just said you don't even know what my activity is, so what is your basis for your claim?

stop calling something a scam that is clearly doing exactly as its advertised.

Nothing is a scam unless it has actually scammed, not cause you just want to troll around and make predictions that something is a scam that isn't.

and here's some food for thought.......

let's use some figurative numbers... 5%/daily on an investmend that the principle amount is locked.

The wallet received for example 500$, that means there is 500$ that is actually going to be returned to the investor over a period of 20 days at 5%/day.

so the investor is literally getting their deposit back from their own money over a period of 20 days.  So where do you get scam from this?

this is what Carbon is doing, and this is what my program is doing.  try doing the math before you point fingers, 3 of them are pointing back at you.

Your a ponzi scheme, which is a scam since your not telling people upfront that its a ponzi.

https://www.digibit.cc/faq

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:23:19 AM

Pls stop posting your shit into this thread. BT has got a rule where you are supposed to leave the thread if the the person who s set up the thread asks you to do so.

I EXPLICITLY ASK YOU TO LEAVE THIS THREAD OR I WILL REPORT YOU AND LOCK IT.

You scammers and ponzi operators do not deserve to live in crypto world.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Digicoinz

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 06:12:19 AM

Pls stop posting your shit into this thread. BT has got a rule where you are supposed to leave the thread if the the person who s set up the thread asks you to do so.

I EXPLICITLY ASK YOU TO LEAVE THIS THREAD OR I WILL REPORT YOU AND LOCK IT.

You scammers and ponzi operators do not deserve to live in crypto world.

You didn't start this thread....

AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:08:49 PM

I am not making accusations. I am telling the truth. It is absolutely impossible to have these profits in a day whatever is your activity. So I repeat with all my voice. Your activity is a pure scam. Soon or later this will be verified.

What truth, you just said you don't even know what my activity is, so what is your basis for your claim?

stop calling something a scam that is clearly doing exactly as its advertised.

Nothing is a scam unless it has actually scammed, not cause you just want to troll around and make predictions that something is a scam that isn't.

and here's some food for thought.......

let's use some figurative numbers... 5%/daily on an investmend that the principle amount is locked.

The wallet received for example 500$, that means there is 500$ that is actually going to be returned to the investor over a period of 20 days at 5%/day.

so the investor is literally getting their deposit back from their own money over a period of 20 days.  So where do you get scam from this?

this is what Carbon is doing, and this is what my program is doing.  try doing the math before you point fingers, 3 of them are pointing back at you.

Your a ponzi scheme, which is a scam since your not telling people upfront that its a ponzi.

https://www.digibit.cc/faq

I didn't see any mention of your site being a ponzi scheme there.
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:51:47 AM

thinks; "hmmm, Anything Sustainable Worth Investing thread. That might be interesting. I wonder...."

40 minutes later &

15 pages of scam accusations and arguing.

There's your answer!
Digicoinz

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:15:13 AM

New Site Design! We're matching your investment up to 1 BTC until September 30th! www.digibit.cc

check us out on twitter too Wink https://twitter.com/DigibitLTD

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:53:38 AM

the investor is literally getting their deposit back from their own money over a period of 20 days.  So where do you get scam from this?

What happens on day 21? Once you've given the investor all their money back, where does the next day's money come from?

That's where we get "scam" from. In order for this not to be a scam you need to be generating 4 to 6% in real profits each day, and you can't.

I left you some trust feedback. I will remove it if you can show any evidence that you aren't running a Ponzi scheme.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:22:47 AM

the investor is literally getting their deposit back from their own money over a period of 20 days.  So where do you get scam from this?

What happens on day 21? Once you've given the investor all their money back, where does the next day's money come from?

That's where we get "scam" from. In order for this not to be a scam you need to be generating 4 to 6% in real profits each day, and you can't.

I left you some trust feedback. I will remove it if you can show any evidence that you aren't running a Ponzi scheme.

This. At 4%/day, you'd turn $100 into $1m in 236 days. In less than 60 days past that, you'd be at $10m. End of year 1? $158,538,777.

Let's try with $1k and 6%. Now after:

236d: 884,867,689
296d: 29,189,741,779
365d: 1,626,802,969,124

You would be a TRILLIONAIRE on day 357, less than a year after starting. And that's just with $1k.

Something's not adding up.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
namelessname

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 12:22:15 PM

thinks; "hmmm, Anything Sustainable Worth Investing thread. That might be interesting. I wonder...."

40 minutes later &

15 pages of scam accusations and arguing.

There's your answer!

lol. this is funny. lol yah i also curious and felt the same way after reading.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:20:45 PM

This. At 4%/day, you'd turn $100 into $1m in 236 days. In less than 60 days past that, you'd be at $10m. End of year 1? $158,538,777.

You would be a TRILLIONAIRE on day 357, less than a year after starting. And that's just with $1k.

Do you mind if I use your post to answer his enquiry of me?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:25:01 AM

Do you mind if I use your post to answer his enquiry of me?

Feel free! I was kind of surprised at how fast it compounded, but regardless, if he can become a trillionaire in under a year with $1k, he doesn't need other money.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
namelessname

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 03:09:44 PM

haha 1 trillion! that is like the richest man on earth. but the point is, money must come from where?? how to get from people? if u can reach that level, it wont just come from generating/mining, it usually come from printing own money or extract from commoner which may not have much knowledge of btc.
Cointoli

Activity: 239

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:22:03 PM

Can somebody summerize investment options mentioned above?

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 03:40:57 PM

It probably won't hurt to look through the last 3-5 pages yourself. If someone were to summarize them, then they could miss out on a few details that would be important to you.

Plus, it won't take that long.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:13:09 AM

The tl;dr is that if you invest $1k, within a year OP will be a trillionaire. /s

DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:11:05 AM

I've been doing very well with NXT dividends and Asset Swaps, from the NXT Asset exchange. A few of the goo paying assets would be, SIGWONET, BFTBmining, SuperNET, Cryptofund, and a few others. With the release of BTS next week the price of NXT has dropped dramatically. Will shoot up within a few weeks, making for even better investment.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:53:15 AM

I've been doing very well with NXT dividends and Asset Swaps, from the NXT Asset exchange. A few of the goo paying assets would be, SIGWONET, BFTBmining, SuperNET, Cryptofund, and a few others. With the release of BTS next week the price of NXT has dropped dramatically. Will shoot up within a few weeks, making for even better investment.

What do you mean by "Asset Swaps?" And going to look into those others, Smiley.

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:33:38 AM

What would be your number 1 recommendation and why?

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 01:56:52 PM

Any fresh recommendations which you may find in the last month or so? Anything sustainable worth investing?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2015, 04:36:20 PM

Any fresh recommendations which you may find in the last month or so? Anything sustainable worth investing?

How does diamond coins develop? I did not observe it but you were a huge fan of them. Do you want to spread risk with other investments or did they go down?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: