Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:04:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH Collapsing Monero UP  (Read 40364 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 12:25:47 AM

Lol, and yet you couldn't be bothered to respond over a week ago Huh

and you STILL haven't responded. Downplay it a little more.

It begs the question "why wont they answer" when asked a question and it falls on deaf ears and/or ignored.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 12:37:00 AM

Why is Evan buying Dash on the open market while selling Dash Over The Counter?Huh?

There is no good explanation for such an action, especially when we take into account the fact Evan was also hyping Dash with faulty TA ("zomg triple bull signal") and pumping ("zomg I'm buying") with this right arm, while his left arm (Dash "marketing") dumped.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:16:26 AM

Hey I'm the investor here, not you - judging by your posts - so it's me that gets to ask the questions thanks.

I appreciate your concern but your straw men are getting mowed down with every month that passes so they're not something I'm going to lose a lot of sleep over  Wink
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:28:55 AM

Hey I'm the investor here, not you - judging by your posts - so it's me that gets to ask the questions thanks.

I appreciate your concern but your straw men are getting mowed down with every month that passes so they're not something I'm going to lose a lot of sleep over  Wink

Lol!

For reference, here is the question toknormal is refusing to answer:

Please take a few minutes and read the original post. Hint: It's not about the instamine.

Ah, you branched out ? Congratulations - have a biscuit.

Yeah, there was already a bigass scamtree, now it has a bigass scambranch too, I suspect it might grow scamleaves and even have some scambabies too the way things are going... now please, explain to me cuz I'm obviously to retarded to understand: Why is Evan buying Dash on the open market while selling Dash Over The Counter?Huh?

Thanks in advance, oh enlightened wise one!

Could be a great question for Evan and the team in Miami.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 02:55:18 AM

Lol!

For reference, here is the question toknormal is refusing to answer:

Please take a few minutes and read the original post. Hint: It's not about the instamine.

Ah, you branched out ? Congratulations - have a biscuit.

Yeah, there was already a bigass scamtree, now it has a bigass scambranch too, I suspect it might grow scamleaves and even have some scambabies too the way things are going... now please, explain to me cuz I'm obviously to retarded to understand: Why is Evan buying Dash on the open market while selling Dash Over The Counter?Huh?

Thanks in advance, oh enlightened wise one!

Could be a great question for Evan and the team in Miami.

lol being an "investor" is not a really good reason to avoid the question...

but whatever toots his horn I guess.  Tongue

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:27:35 AM

Hey I'm the investor here

euh, no you're not...
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/i/investing.asp

Especially the 2nd sentence is important...

You're an (immoral) gambler, not an investor... You know you're putting money in a shitcoin, with a shitlaunch, with shittechnology, hoping for some more pumping with some marketing-trickery...
otherwise you would have a straight answer for that simple question, but you don't cuz there isn't...

You know your so called investment is actually a bag of hot air, but you believe that there are still greater fools out there, who will buy that bag at a higher price... which I understand, there are a lot of fools out there who are easily tricked by empty promises and shiny apps but really without real merit to the cryptoworld...

best regards,

toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:02:31 PM

greater fools

Sounds to me like you're the one with the heavy bags - whatever's in them.

A project with a rough launch survived and became successful. Live with it  Wink
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:08:55 PM

greater fools

A project with a rough launch survived and became successful. Live with it  Wink

Lol and he continues to evade Smiley
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 01:16:52 PM

greater fools

Thanks for your concerns about the weight of my bags, it's much appreciated... I'm very pleased with what's in them, and the weight of the substance is quite stable, unlike some other bags, that still have some imaginary weight, but the substance left long time ago or was never there to begin with...

anywayz, I know you know you're bullshitting, I know you know the coin you're supposedly defending by not answering the right questions is actually not worth defending at all... so good luck at keeping up appearances I guess, but I'm out, it's a waste of time

best regards,
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:35:32 PM

Dash is more popular that Monero  Wink Dash users are very active people in altcoin world  Grin
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 04:14:03 PM

Dash is more popular that Monero  Wink Dash users are very active people in altcoin world  Grin

At one time the back street boys were more popular than Nirvana--Monero's enterprise level GUI will be its Smells Like Teen Spirit moment. Remember, people entrenched in the music scene knew who Cobain and company were long before the teenagers of America got their musical tastes upgraded--so enjoy it while you can dashtards, because better, much better, will be here before you know it and everyone will see how easy it is to get quality privacy (and fungibility) without rewarding a few instaminers who are only good at overhyping second rate technology.

Minotaur26
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 04:32:13 PM

Why is Evan buying Dash on the open market while selling Dash Over The Counter?Huh?

There is no good explanation for such an action, especially when we take into account the fact Evan was also hyping Dash with faulty TA ("zomg triple bull signal") and pumping ("zomg I'm buying") with this right arm, while his left arm (Dash "marketing") dumped.

To be honest I understand most of your criticisms they are often not true or manipulated but I get them, they normally refer to a current weakness that is being worked on like the reference node. You were right on criticizing the reference node as the dev team also understood it was part of the plan to remove it until they were successful. It is the same with any coin being actively develop. You are right on criticizing I made a bad call on the market as the BTC pump made the BTC ratio go down, it happens, although I would argue in dollar terms we have been pretty stable.

But I really dont understand the OTC criticism, it just makes no sense. Evan is free to buy coins on the market as much as he wants.  We have an OTC program to sponsor activities from the budget system that are specific to the things that get approved like going to a conference or financing the electrum client, Evan has nothing to do with that and he does not handle that.

I dont understand what you are trying to imply, he got around 30BTC worth of Dash from the markets and I got around 5K USD around the same time. So what? Sometimes we just want coins as we are still accumulating.  He also helps sponsor activities separate from that as do many other supporters and team members. I really dont get what you are trying to imply as our OTC program is part of the sponsoring of official activities and the coins that are sold are only those approved from the budget system for a specific purpose so sometimes there are just no coins available to sell. Evan can personally buy as many coins as he wants, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

iCEBREAKER (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 10:05:50 PM

To be honest I understand most of your criticisms they are often not true or manipulated but I get them, they normally refer to a current weakness that is being worked on like the reference node. You were right on criticizing the reference node as the dev team also understood it was part of the plan to remove it until they were successful. It is the same with any coin being actively develop. You are right on criticizing I made a bad call on the market as the BTC pump made the BTC ratio go down, it happens, although I would argue in dollar terms we have been pretty stable.

But I really dont understand the OTC criticism, it just makes no sense. Evan is free to buy coins on the market as much as he wants.  We have an OTC program to sponsor activities from the budget system that are specific to the things that get approved like going to a conference or financing the electrum client, Evan has nothing to do with that and he does not handle that.

I dont understand what you are trying to imply, he got around 30BTC worth of Dash from the markets and I got around 5K USD around the same time. So what? Sometimes we just want coins as we are still accumulating.  He also helps sponsor activities separate from that as do many other supporters and team members. I really dont get what you are trying to imply as our OTC program is part of the sponsoring of official activities and the coins that are sold are only those approved from the budget system for a specific purpose so sometimes there are just no coins available to sell. Evan can personally buy as many coins as he wants, one thing has nothing to do with the other.

The problem isn't Evan personally buying "as many coins as he wants."

The problem is Evan using his Official Dash Account to publicly announce that intention, along with his unsolicited financial advice, to hype and pump the public markets while simultaneously dumping in private OTC sales.

It looks shady as all hell.  But if you can't see what coblee and everyone else outside the DashHole cult sees as wrong/shady as hell about the instamine, it's no wonder you don't see a problem with market/bagholder manipulation either.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 02:24:21 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2015, 03:08:50 PM by DrkLvr_

Minotaur doesn't understand  Sad

He doesn't understand that it's more evidence of fraud from the DASH team (as if more was even needed). Nice try attempting to brush it off.. it took you almost 1 month to say you don't understand what the big deal is? Did you finally consult your attorneys and they advised you playing dumb was your best course of action?

Don't worry, some people understand exactly what Darkcoin is all about. Deliberate instamine fraud, continuous lies,  deception and changes to benefit the fraudulent instaminers/developers, and a core team that hype their shitcoin while selling OTC.

DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:06:23 PM

eduffield and Minotaur have been doing a great job of spending bagholder funds.. it will make no difference in the end since Darkcoin is just a dead-end scam coin with no real users

Poor illospin  Sad
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:08:53 PM

Poor illospin  Sad

What is funny about this is that I probably would have way more MONERO than you if I hadn't accidentally deleted all my wallets. Sad
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:23:19 PM

eduffield and Minotaur have been doing a great job of spending bagholder funds.. it will make no difference in the end since Darkcoin is just a dead-end scam coin with no real users

Poor illospin  Sad

What is funny about this is that I probably would have way more MONERO than you if I hadn't accidentally deleted all my wallets. Sad

Maybe so, and that matters because......

Do you always go around bragging about how much more money you have than someone else? It might help if you were more concerned about keeping proper backups than comparing yourself with others. Just a thought.

Poor illospin, he's so insecure  Sad
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:29:10 PM

Poor illospin  Sad

Do you always go around bragging about how much more money you have than someone else? It might help if you were more concerned about keeping proper backups than comparing yourself with others. Just a thought.

Poor illospin, he sounds so insecure  Sad

I thought it mattered a lot to you given it's you who started with the "poor" thing in the first place, no?
DrkLvr_

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 01:51:51 PM

Not really, i used it more as an expression. For example: "illospin is morally poor for supporting scam coins"
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 02:03:23 PM

Poor illospin  Sad

Poor illospin, he sounds so insecure  Sad

I thought it mattered a lot to you given it's you who started with the "poor" thing in the first place, no?

He means poor in the sympathy context not the wealth context. It's pretty standard use and the misreading makes me wonder if you'll think "pretty standard" means "beautiful common" or "above average looking average."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: