Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:46:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Like Hashtalk Posts (*PooF*)  (Read 13342 times)
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:56:49 AM

Unrelated but hilarious memes!

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:57:46 AM

Better? Everything here should be considered the opinion of the author and not statements of fact true or false.  The following is meant to protect my safety and not to harm, injure or cause damage to a person's reputation.  to the point of satire.  

Jonah - of special interest to me is the long conversation you had with ViK (badbitcoin.org) at TNABC where you turned him into a shill for GAW. Did you turn him at Josh's request or was that your own doing? Care to comment on that episode please?

I will comment.  Who is Vik?   

You know, ViK, the guy whose dick Josh was sucking last night on twitter and the "only media outlet" that will say anything nice about GAW?

No, actually, I do not.

SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 02:58:37 AM

Am I the only one that read that as "Everything here should be considered opinion to the point of satire.   Wink Wink nudge, nudge"?

The post speaks of the legal threats being tossed at any insider who speaks out.  Claiming satire or parody gives him more room to speak while shutting down the possibility of Josh threatening him with a frivolous slander/libel lawsuit.

Everything here should be considered the opinion of the author and not statements of fact true or false.  The following is meant to protect my safety and not to harm, injure or cause damage to a person's reputation.  to the point of satire.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:02:07 AM

+5 respect points.

It takes a real man to expose GAW/Garza after knowing his extortion tactics. (If the car following part is true, that's pretty scary)

I wonder if it's possible to sue Mr Mclain for extortion? The guy must have send out dozens of threats of frivolous lawsuits by now.

You know, ViK, the guy whose dick Josh was sucking last night on twitter and the "only media outlet" that will say anything nice about GAW?

No, actually, I do not.

Vik is the guy who owns badbitcoin.org. (the site dedicated to finding/exposing scams, yet despite all the warning signs, he continues to aggressively promote GAW.)

Read his recent assessment of the whole GAW situation here for a good laugh: http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:06:19 AM

Cheesy

res-post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.msg10505542#msg10505542

be aware consequences will never be the same if.... Cool

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:06:37 AM

+5 respect points.

It takes a real man to expose GAW/Garza after knowing his extortion tactics. (If the car following part is true, that's pretty scary)

I wonder if it's possible to sue Mr Mclain for extortion? The guy must have send out dozens of threats of frivolous lawsuits by now.

In my opinion...

Extortion is a type of robbery.  It is considered a felony in many cases.   While a person could file a civil suit the real charges would have to be brought to a local DA or other enforcement agency for criminal charges.   Thereby creating a burden of evidence for that agency.  It's very difficult to prove.

xmk3

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:10:46 AM

I think it's funny people don't believe it's him.   Roll Eyes

He was a respected member here for a long time.  It's a hero level account that hasn't been used since he started at GAW.  Now he's using it after he obviously left!

He's giving you guys the real info, without implicating himself... I guess some folks just have to be spoon fed?

http://www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/there-is-no-spoon.jpg

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:12:22 AM

Vik is the guy who owns badbitcoin.org. (the site dedicated to finding/exposing scams, yet despite all the warning signs, he continues to aggressively promote GAW.)

Read his recent assessment of the whole GAW situation here for a good laugh: http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm

That is quite comical.

I don't know where that guy came about saying he could spot a fraud.  cooldgamer is the fraud/scam detector.

Hippieminer

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:19:24 AM

@miaviator So Jonah were you fired from GAW?  If so why?  Does it relate to your admonishment to not put your name on the promise of cloud mining vouchers announced in the Hashlet End-of-Life Announcement?  Or was it something else?
wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:21:38 AM

Looks like Josh is already calling Jonah a liar on the (soon) to be deleted Hashtalk
nemesio

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:22:52 AM

cooldgamer has always been good at spotting fraud/scams. Hence the short lived time with GAW/HT Moderation team.

I can confirm this is Jonah.

Basing a statement on Satire allows for more statements to be made as they're not being confirmed nor deny'd, it's a legality issue and he's protecting himself, he knows first hand what has happened in the past, present, and potentially what is to come in the future.

Josh is already playing Clean Up Crew on Hashtalk, as is his prerogative to do so, but the question never asked by the people is, "Why is it that so many of your own ex-staff say these things, including and not limited to the higher 'ranking' ones. And why are you the only one to state differently."

Jonah, good luck, and keep your family and yourself safe, we've had our differences but you were a straight shooter when necessary.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:24:41 AM

On Feb 27, 2015 2:55 AM, "Jonah Dorman" <jonah@geniusesatwork.com> wrote:

jonah@geniusesatwork.com - Result: Ok

MX record about geniusesatwork.com exists.
Connection succeeded to ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com SMTP.
220 mx.google.com ESMTP j65si1392044qgd.49 - gsmtp

> HELO ilovejessica.com
250 mx.google.com at your service

> MAIL FROM: <check@ilovejessica.com>
=250 2.1.0 OK j65si1392044qgd.49 - gsmtp

> RCPT TO: <jonah@geniusesatwork.com>
=250 2.1.5 OK j65si1392044qgd.49 - gsmtp

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8996

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:25:18 AM

I think it's funny people don't believe it's him.   Roll Eyes

He was a respected member here for a long time.  It's a hero level account that hasn't been used since he started at GAW.  Now he's using it after he obviously left!

He's giving you guys the real info, without implicating himself... I guess some folks just have to be spoon fed?

We've seen all sorts of crap happening with hacked accounts and whatnot, so some skepticism is not surprising. Having said that, between your and cooldgamer's confirmations and Jonah's e-mail I'm reasonably sure it's him.

Now if we could just get some answers to those burning questions...
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:25:26 AM

cooldgamer has always been good at spotting fraud/scams. Hence the short lived time with GAW/HT Moderation team.

Basing a statement on Satire allows for more statements to be made as they're not being confirmed nor deny'd, it's a legality issue and he's protecting himself, he knows first hand what has happened in the past, present, and potentially what is to come in the future.

Josh is already playing Clean Up Crew on Hashtalk, as is his prerogative to do so, but the question never asked by the people is, "Why is it that so many of your own ex-staff say these things, including and not limited to the higher 'ranking' ones. And why are you the only one to state differently."

Jonah, good luck, and keep your family and yourself safe, we've had our differences but you were a straight shooter when necessary.

TY Sir.

bachel

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:37:02 AM

TY Sir.

So if hits him why is you fuck with the investigation by posting hear

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:44:05 AM

Do you plan on releasing any more info and exposing GAW further?

I'd be particularly interested in knowing:

- Was there ever $100m backing?

- Was there ever any tier 1 partnerships? (like directly with Amazon/Mastercard)

- Is/was GAW dumping xpy on the market?

- Is there a SEC subpoena/investigation?

- Is Josh still living in the US?
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 03:44:35 AM

Jonah,

It's really been bothering me, and I just have to ask.

With the last statement with the whole "debate" thing that happened with Josh and myself, was it you who made that last post on it.

In terms of the eight points listed in your post, and I have no qualms about having a moderator field questions and publish our responses, I propose that this debate transpire through an exchange of letters.

These emails can then be released to the public, so, much like a serialized book or collection of news stories, people can read my answers, your rebuttals, my counterarguments and vice versa.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28616/response-to-andrew-re-debate

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 03:54:27 AM

Jonah,

With the last statement with the whole "debate" thing that happened with Josh and myself, was it you who made that last post on it.

In terms of the eight points listed in your post, and I have no qualms about having a moderator field questions and publish our responses, I propose that this debate transpire through an exchange of letters.

These emails can then be released to the public, so, much like a serialized book or collection of news stories, people can read my answers, your rebuttals, my counterarguments and vice versa.

Mage,

No.   

truckinusa

Activity: 534

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:46:30 AM

Jonah,

Mage,

No.  

First question answered!    

Now how about the 50 others?

I don't even care about the specifics..

1.  Scam?
2.  Big scam, medium scam, little scam?
3.  Is Josh a scammer?
4.  Is paycoin a scam?
5.  Is the scamcoin being dumped on the exchanges?
6. CAF a scam?
7.  Big investors a scam?
8.  Matlack=scammer?

etc..

bitJob                       ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
                ▄▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████
         ████████████████████████████████████████  ██
         ▀██████████████████████████████████████▀  ██
          ▀▀██████████████████████████████████▀▀  ████
                                                 ▄████▄
                                                ▀▀████▀▀
IIII
Jared35570

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:02:24 AM

Fourth:
My losses from GAW and from the direct and intentional misrepresentation and fraud committed by GAW’s Mr. Garza and Mr. McLain are in the high 6 to low 7 figures.  My direct and immediate losses are in the low 6 figures.

Most employees at GAW, specifically anyone who held or were stated as having held a C-level or management position at GAW, have lost at minimum 5 figures in direct losses with most in the 6 figure range.

Lastly:
I look forward to your scathing and classic bitcointalk style commentary and completely unrelated yet hilarious memes.  

5 and 6 Figures eh...

Where did all them "Management" level employees get 5 and "most" 6 figures to lose?
Lots of management positions are filled in bitcoin / cryptocurrency mining startups in the NE USA with people that have 6 figures to directly lose in investments....

I also have a ocean front property you might be interested in, in lovely ocean swept Arizona.

Go on...

or maybe Troll post is Troll
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: