Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Like Hashtalk Posts (*PooF*)  (Read 13340 times)
BitRod

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:05:36 AM

If you still have to ask if Garza is a scammer then take the pc that your crypto is stored on and throw it in the fucking river. You are too dumb to keep it anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CanInvest

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:05:47 AM

Most employees at GAW, specifically anyone who held or were stated as having held a C-level or management position at GAW, have lost at minimum 5 figures in direct losses with most in the 6 figure range.

Is this because your package was also based on XPY going to the moon, or just because of ceceitful tactics?

We know of of you guys were offered a PC.
I wouldn't want it either right now.

cryptolover321

Activity: 13
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:07:28 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I am an insider

yes all of the coins produced from Prime Controllers are being dumped on various exchanges on a daily basis.
when the price is too low , we make an announcement to push the price up so we can dump again and again and again.

if you have any other questions I will be more than happy to answer them for you

Cheers.
Jake
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:09:43 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 05:33:58 AM by SDRebel

Everything here should be considered the opinion of the author and not statements of fact true or false.  The following is meant to protect my safety and not to harm, injure or cause damage to a person's reputation.   to the point of satire.  

There are conversations and archives from August 2014 and prior showing my dislike and distrust for Homero Joshua Garza and his operation of the GAW Conglomerate.  Those who know me know why I took a position with the company.  

Before the battle begins, and while I am still able, I would like to make some things public:

First and foremost:
If anyone at the GAW conglomerate including Mr. Garza would like to speak to myself or my attorneys it will be done here on bitcointalk in a public thread.  All messages received or forwarded to me by any entity within the GAW conglomerate may be posted here.  Any voice conversations may be recorded and may be made publicly available here to the fullest extent of the law.  For those wondering, Mr. Garza’s primary means of extortion, deception, misrepresentation and fraud are via telephone and in-person conversations to prevent records.

Second:
While I have no doubt I will receive more than the usual retaliation by Mr. Garza, his extorting in-house attorney and those with real monetary resources who seem to be backing him, I would like to state the following publicly before anything happens:

There have been numerous threats against myself and my family through Mr. Garza and Co.  It is important to specify that careful steps were taken to ensure that no laws were directly violated with these threats.

The threats were:
Always implied never expressly stated.  
Always through third parties never direct.
Always vague never specific.

My wife has had several instances where someone was tailing her, to the point that driving in circles around a block the tailing car followed her.   Some taking pictures of her and our kids in the car.

Third:
Those who have left GAW and made any statements or taken any actions against GAW or Josh have been immediately accused and/or framed for theft, violation of contracts, breach of NDA, or libel/slander.   Specifically employees who have attempted to collect pay owed, equity or severance have been instantly accused of extortion and blackmail and/or other illegal acts.  
Joe M. Accused of Blackmail when attempting to regain control of his company, Accused of Extortion and theft when trying to collect on equity owed.
Eric C. Sacrificed mid 6 figures worth of equity at resignation, to be later accused of releasing “stolen” confidential information and threatened for revealing the truth to the public about the “$8mm purchase” of ZenMiner that never truly occurred.
Christian G:  Never paid agreed wages and benefits after being hired, terminated improperly
PRODIGI: No enforced NDA currently being threatened for speaking online.
Matthew E: (Pending public knowledge) accusations of theft and extortion resulting from an intellectual property dispute.

Many others had verbal promises of equity and ownership in different companies which were ignored after their departure.

Mr. McLain, the extorting lawyer (based statements he made to the tune of, “if you immediately give us what we’re asking for, we will not report you to federal agencies currently investigating us”), will be receiving a phone call and email soon from Josh where Josh will be asking him to send me a Cease & Desist and asking if David can find a litigator to “go after me.”  Later he will send an email saying that he spoke to a litigator friend of his that said “he can’t do this because none of this is true or because of previous agreements.”  

After that, the accusations and allegations will start.  Mr. Garza will start twisting words and make it seem like I have done illegal things in the past (see the emails with Joe M for reference).   If that doesn’t bring an end to this post then he will turn to other means, like hiring someone to frame me within the company’s internal systems (this appears to have happened in the past via the yet to be released Siberian hacking of certain databases planting false transactional data which made it look like a former employee breached their systems).  Alternatively using something that was my job duty at the time against me or some other method to create a route to incriminate me. What gives me the impression he might attempt to frame me this way? Because these are the methods he’s already used on employees who have left or tried to leave.

Fourth:
My losses from GAW and from the direct and intentional misrepresentation and fraud committed by GAW’s Mr. Garza and Mr. McLain are in the high 6 to low 7 figures.  My direct and immediate losses are in the low 6 figures.

Most employees at GAW, specifically anyone who held or were stated as having held a C-level or management position at GAW, have lost at minimum 5 figures in direct losses with most in the 6 figure range.

Lastly:
I look forward to your scathing and classic bitcointalk style commentary and completely unrelated yet hilarious memes.  

Please contact the authorities immediately,  if you haven't already done so
and thank you for coming forward
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:10:12 AM

if you have any other questions I will be more than happy to answer them for you

Who exactly are you and why should we believe you?
CanInvest

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:12:36 AM

I am an insider

yes all of the coins produced from Prime Controllers are being dumped on various exchanges on a daily basis.
when the price is too low , we make an announcement to push the price up so we can dump again and again and again.

Cheers.
Jake

Are you about to do an annoucement?
cryptolover321

Activity: 13
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:15:47 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 05:27:15 AM by cryptolover321

all the truth will come out as gaw closes the HT and it's doors
sec + more
it is a disaster, investors holding coins have got the message so they already started dumping.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:30:00 AM

Nice thread here.

I'm Scambust. Follow me on Twitter for scam prevention.  Grin

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:33:42 AM

Jonah,

It's really been bothering me, and I just have to ask.

With the last statement with the whole "debate" thing that happened with Josh and myself, was it you who made that last post on it.

In terms of the eight points listed in your post, and I have no qualms about having a moderator field questions and publish our responses, I propose that this debate transpire through an exchange of letters.

These emails can then be released to the public, so, much like a serialized book or collection of news stories, people can read my answers, your rebuttals, my counterarguments and vice versa.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28616/response-to-andrew-re-debate

Mage,

No.   

Ok thanks

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:45:39 AM

Jonah,

It's really been bothering me, and I just have to ask.

With the last statement with the whole "debate" thing that happened with Josh and myself, was it you who made that last post on it.

In terms of the eight points listed in your post, and I have no qualms about having a moderator field questions and publish our responses, I propose that this debate transpire through an exchange of letters.

These emails can then be released to the public, so, much like a serialized book or collection of news stories, people can read my answers, your rebuttals, my counterarguments and vice versa.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/28616/response-to-andrew-re-debate

Mage,

No.  

First question answered!    

Now how about the 50 others?

I don't even care about the specifics..

1.  Scam?
2.  Big scam, medium scam, little scam?
3.  Is Josh a scammer?
4.  Is paycoin a scam?
5.  Is the scamcoin being dumped on the exchanges?
6. CAF a scam?
7.  Big investors a scam?
8.  Matlack=scammer?

etc..

Y U SCAM?

SDRebel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:53:07 AM

Miaviator,  hypothetically speaking,  would we be any closer of seeing homero in an orange suit?

Disclaimer: I've been trading (or trying anyway) xpy and hold about 1btc worth of xxpy that i wouldn't mind losing completely if justice is served
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:03:30 AM

Miaviator,  hypothetically speaking,  would we be any closer of seeing homero in an orange suit?

Disclaimer: I've been trading (or trying anyway) xpy and hold about 1btc worth of xxpy that i wouldn't mind losing completely if justice is served

Hypothetically speaking, would be any closer... if what?

SDRebel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:06:02 AM

Vik is the guy who owns badbitcoin.org. (the site dedicated to finding/exposing scams, yet despite all the warning signs, he continues to aggressively promote GAW.)

Read his recent assessment of the whole GAW situation here for a good laugh: http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm

That is quite comical.

I don't know where that guy came about saying he could spot a fraud.  cooldgamer is the fraud/scam detector.

yeah, he's a self-proclaimed saviour im crypto...that leads his believers to the gaw-precipice
SDRebel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:07:15 AM

Sorry,  could have been clearer.
is he still getting away with it or he's close to wearing that orange jumpsuit
SDRebel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:12:55 AM

Do you plan on releasing any more info and exposing GAW further?

I'd be particularly interested in knowing:

- Was there ever $100m backing?

- Was there ever any tier 1 partnerships? (like directly with Amazon/Mastercard)

- Is/was GAW dumping xpy on the market?

- Is there a SEC subpoena/investigation?

- Is Josh still living in the US?
I'd also love answers to those...
plus: is there really any plans for the genesis hashlets or it's a I'll tell you later" that will never come?
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:14:13 AM

+5 respect points.

It takes a real man to expose GAW/Garza after knowing his extortion tactics. (If the car following part is true, that's pretty scary)

I wonder if it's possible to sue Mr Mclain for extortion? The guy must have send out dozens of threats of frivolous lawsuits by now.

You know, ViK, the guy whose dick Josh was sucking last night on twitter and the "only media outlet" that will say anything nice about GAW?

No, actually, I do not.

Vik is the guy who owns badbitcoin.org. (the site dedicated to finding/exposing scams, yet despite all the warning signs, he continues to aggressively promote GAW.)

Read his recent assessment of the whole GAW situation here for a good laugh: http://www.badbitcoin.org/gaw.htm

The guy lost all his credibility, when he couldn't deal with all facts, he just started blocking peeps, real piece of shit...

SDRebel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:17:42 AM

sec + more
it is a disaster, investors holding coins have got the message so they already started dumping.

how many people are left at GAW?
Who have PCS besides Garza and team XPY?
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:18:53 AM

This sounds like a conversation I've had many times.

Getting away with what specifically?  And that is a serious question.

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:25:14 AM

sec + more

how many people are left at GAW?
Who have PCS besides Garza and team XPY?

I have no way of knowing this information.

Depends who you ask.  <- That's literal not an avoidance of the question. 

SDRebel

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:29:07 AM

This sounds like a conversation I've had many times.

Getting away with what specifically?  And that is a serious question.
oh man...is he going to jail soon for fraud as far as you know? (or any other crime)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: