Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:12:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Like Hashtalk Posts (*PooF*)  (Read 13341 times)
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:39:34 AM

Miaviator,  hypothetically speaking,  would we be any closer of seeing homero in an orange suit?

Disclaimer: I've been trading (or trying anyway) xpy and hold about 1btc worth of xxpy that i wouldn't mind losing completely if justice is served

Hypothetically speaking, would be any closer... if what?
Sorry,  could have been clearer.
is he still getting away with it or he's close to wearing that orange jumpsuit

This sounds like a conversation I've had many times.

Getting away with what specifically?  And that is a serious question.
oh man...is he going to jail soon for fraud as far as you know? (or any other crime)

As far as I am aware, no.  There have been no charges of any kind (criminal or civil) filed against anyone in any company of the GAW conglomerate.

CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 06:47:41 AM

Miaviator,  hypothetically speaking,  would we be any closer of seeing homero in an orange suit?

Disclaimer: I've been trading (or trying anyway) xpy and hold about 1btc worth of xxpy that i wouldn't mind losing completely if justice is served

Sorry,  could have been clearer.

oh man...is he going to jail soon for fraud as far as you know? (or any other crime)

As far as I am aware, no.  There have been no charges of any kind (criminal or civil) filed against anyone in any company of the GAW conglomerate.

Yet.

CanInvest

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:53:45 AM

Miaviator,  hypothetically speaking,  would we be any closer of seeing homero in an orange suit?

Sorry,  could have been clearer.

As far as I am aware, no.  There have been no charges of any kind (criminal or civil) filed against anyone in any company of the GAW conglomerate.

Yet.

Care to elaborate?
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:40:38 AM

Miaviator,  hypothetically speaking,  would we be any closer of seeing homero in an orange suit?

Sorry,  could have been clearer.

As far as I am aware, no.  There have been no charges of any kind (criminal or civil) filed against anyone in any company of the GAW conglomerate.

Yet.

Care to elaborate?

all you need to do is read coinfire's articles
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:51:22 AM

Well, I just read this entire thread, and I don't have a clue as to what I just read. What I do know though is that at the onset of GAW, I spoke with a dude in Mississippi that's one of the principles, whereupon after the conversation I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that GAW was a scam. Now, exactly how many millions were lost after all the exposure? Right now, I'm tryin' to stop another dude from scamming bitcoiners in the Scam Section, but after 10 pages, I'm the only one doing the posting sans 3-5 stray posts. Don't figure, but at least I'll always have Butterfly Labs.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:51:32 AM

Bravo sir, Barvo

You are smart to not give in to the idol legal threats and protect yourself by going public with it all, maybe you are aware that these threats are in fact bullshit because the base of Josh's funds are also the same funds supporting the manipulation of the PayCoin market. If it just so happened that Josh had an expensive legal battle then he would need to use those funds, the more expensive the battle, the more funds he would end up liquidating in order to keep one man quiet. Stand up and sing like a bird and hold your head high and you will have thousands of people supporting your endeavor and the moment the trials start and people can find Josh in one place well oh boy I hope he will be able to afford 100 bodyguards (using investor funds I might add).

You see, it's the financing that is the Achilles heel and that's the secret Josh is afraid of, that someone will actually call his bluff because it would destroy the thing that is the main source of all his income.
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:20:22 PM

Jonah didn't waste any time working his way up the corporate ladder to become CEO again! He's a real straight shooter!

https://i.imgur.com/iKhSr0s.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WJRbeJA.jpg
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 12:33:04 PM

SIGHlabs, lol.

Jonah, there is only one question really.

What happened that made you leave / get sacked?
deep.throat

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:39:36 PM

Better? Everything here should be considered the opinion of the author and not statements of fact true or false.  The following is meant to protect my safety and not to harm, injure or cause damage to a person's reputation.  to the point of satire.  

Jonah - of special interest to me is the long conversation you had with ViK (badbitcoin.org) at TNABC where you turned him into a shill for GAW. Did you turn him at Josh's request or was that your own doing? Care to comment on that episode please?

I will comment.  Who is Vik?   

The dickhead who runs the badbitcoin.org blog. After a long conversation with him at TNABC (he's the idiot wearing all the foolish paraphenalia) he went full retard on supporting GAW and Paycoin... I'd like to know what you said to him or were told to say or offer him in return for his support.

Thanks.
GAW_DUMP_ANALYSIS

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:45:28 PM

SIGHlabs, lol.

SIGH.

You'd think if you were inventing your own imaginary company to be the CEO of, you could come up with a better name.
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:50:19 PM

Well, I just read this entire thread, and I don't have a clue as to what I just read. What I do know though is that at the onset of GAW, I spoke with a dude in Mississippi that's one of the principles, whereupon after the conversation I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that GAW was a scam. Now, exactly how many millions were lost after all the exposure? Right now, I'm tryin' to stop another dude from scamming bitcoiners in the Scam Section, but after 10 pages, I'm the only one doing the posting sans 3-5 stray posts. Don't figure, but at least I'll always have Butterfly Labs.
you have still got josh zipkin and AMT Smiley

donalddraper

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:09:48 PM

It's amazing the delusion at HT.  Homero has done nothing but lie and try and pump and they still blindly follow him.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35355/apparent-post-from-jonah-dorman/12

It really doesn't matter if this post is true or not.  Simple fact is, Garza for sure mislead a lot of people doesn't seem to care.
bachel

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:37:39 PM

It's amazing the delusion at HT.  Homero has done nothing but lie and try and pump and they still blindly follow him.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/35355/apparent-post-from-jonah-dorman/12

It really doesn't matter if this post is true or not.  Simple fact is, Garza for sure mislead a lot of people doesn't seem to care.

Ok homero actually says the op is who he says he is this is bookmarked now

bitillionaire

Activity: 369

phm.link

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:04:17 PM

SIGH - Seriously Interested in Getting High

kebabman

Activity: 655

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:48:14 PM

Well this thread was a whole lot of fuck all. Nice "answers" there, Jonah.  Roll Eyes

Hope you go down with Homero just for being a douchebag.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:01:25 PM

miaviator,
Was there ever any manufacturer contracted to build the vault breaker?
subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:18:05 PM

im curious about the miners for zen. where are they? did they exist? what is the lowdown??

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:41:34 PM

Jonah: Is it true that  when PayBase closes, H. Joshua Garza plans on handing out commemorative T-Shirts to those that lost theirs in this debacle?

Serious question: Is the Paybase closure related to trademark infringement? Or is it just part of the plan of tearing down all of the shells that represented the whole endeavor one by one and then slipping away? Or, is it just due to complete and total ineptitude? Or?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:38:45 AM

Well this thread was a whole lot of fuck all. Nice "answers" there, Jonah.  Roll Eyes

Hope you go down with Homero just for being a douchebag.

Thank you for the kind words.

I don't believe I stated or implied that this was a Q&A or AMA?

miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:40:13 AM

SIGHlabs, lol.

SIGH.

You'd think if you were inventing your own imaginary company to be the CEO of, you could come up with a better name.

SIGH - Seriously Interested in Getting High

Startup Innovations Grow Here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: