Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Like Hashtalk Posts (*PooF*)  (Read 13341 times)
miaviator (OP)
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 03:05:28 AM

So...

Now that Josh's NDA's are useless are we actually going to get the juice? So far this thread fails to deliver anything.
the main problem was that we assumed that Jonah cared about others and wanted to share info with others, but that was a bad assumption. ..he onky cares about himself and he's trying to cover his behind
if there was so much concern about the little man in this ordeal, why not just go full whistleblower to the SEC or FTC Miaviator? i suspect this is more about getting something in return from josh. others have done it and apparently succeeded so why not try. I dont know you very well and we have had limited dealings in the past. however, eric and the tattoo twat did the same things then went silent.

If you know something you can submit it online:
FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/#crnt&panel1-1
SEC: https://www.sec.gov/about/offices/owb/owb-tips.shtml Case: B-02979 (Per Coin Fire's public statement)
thanks but it works when YOU fill out the report.

He's busy, it's hard work being a CEO of an imaginary company, dontcha know?
oh well. typical. come cry on our shoulder. tell us what the bad man did to you. but dont do anything to help yourself. i have no pity for his situation. hopefully, bubba will be gentle on his asshole.

Meme or it didn't happen.

now get busy asshole

Please try again.  That meme wasn't very applicable to your comment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 03:14:18 AM

Ok so can we hear the stories?

C'mon you know you want to spill the beans... Cheesy
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 06:03:45 AM

Crestington,

I think you should be publicly thanked for solving the staking issue in PayCoin based on the source code to PayCon. 

Applause to you sir!  Perhaps you should join one of the dev teams?

As for the stories, once again, this was not an AMA or Q&A thread however; please let me know what you are interested in hearing and I may reply if I can.   

I'm unsure if people understand that court cases, pending litigation, confidentiality agreements, government orders (SEC/FBI/DHS/XYZ), defense attorneys, prosecuting attorneys, exclusivity agreements and Michael Bay all place restrictions on what current and former employees or affiliates can disclose publicly?

Is it the goal of bitcointalk to call people out for, allegedly, committing crimes and then compromise investigations of those crimes to the point that criminals get off scot-free?

If everyone "spilling the beans" causes the loss of millions of dollars with no chance of recovery, is the bean spiller or the bean stealer or those who manipulate and coerce the prior two to blame for losses?

Perhaps soap operas and video games could help.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 07:03:17 AM

Crestington,

I think you should be publicly thanked for solving the staking issue in PayCoin based on the source code to PayCon.  

Applause to you sir!  Perhaps you should join one of the dev teams?

As for the stories, once again, this was not an AMA or Q&A thread however; please let me know what you are interested in hearing and I may reply if I can.  

I'm unsure if people understand that court cases, pending litigation, confidentiality agreements, government orders (SEC/FBI/DHS/XYZ), defense attorneys, prosecuting attorneys, exclusivity agreements and Michael Bay all place restrictions on what current and former employees or affiliates can disclose publicly?

Is it the goal of bitcointalk to call people out for, allegedly, committing crimes and then compromise investigations of those crimes to the point that criminals get off scot-free?

If everyone "spilling the beans" causes the loss of millions of dollars with no chance of recovery, is the bean spiller or the bean stealer or those who manipulate and coerce the prior two to blame for losses?

Perhaps soap operas and video games could help.

Well PayCon was made with a similar issue and wanting to be open source also has the effect that it may solve issues in other places except that I was able to identify the issue immediately and corrected it, 2 months ago. TBH I haven't even looked at the PayCoin code since December and got a message from someone named "jwrb" on gethashing that they used my fix, were going to give me credit and asked for a BTC address to send me some Coins.

I thought you were posting here because you wanted to share your stories, if you want to share them then sure but if you are worried about a legal situation or just don't want to then you could always just close the thread, delete it, or even make a new moderated one.

Ok so how did you get started with Crypto? and then with GAW/PayCoin? and what was your role and why did you leave?
TheReaper

Activity: 11
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:01:13 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 12:17:52 AM by TheReaper
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I have a question. is this all true?

1) GAW is being investigated by the FBI and SEC?
2) Josh has 15 prime controllers of which have not been able to produce coins for the past 3 weeks?
3) Josh had left the country (brussels) and is back now)
4) Josh's real name is Homero joshua Garza Jr.?
5) Josh's dad died a couple years ago and his mothers name is Hope?
6) Paybase and Zencloud are being shutdown, not by josH, but against his will from the people who designed them?
7) There are talks about creating vouchers for the hashlets still owned by customers for the equivalent money spent on them to another cloud mining service?
Cool There is also talks about creating a paycoin like the white paper said?
9) Adam Matlock is a good guy and is an unfortunate victim of this whole scam?
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 01:29:38 AM

2) Josh has 15 prime controllers of which have not been able to produce coins for the past 3 weeks?
6) Paybase and Zencloud are being shutdown, not by josH, but against his will from the people who designed them?
7) There are talks about creating vouchers for the hashlets still owned by customers for the equivalent money spent on them to another cloud mining service?

Who are you?

Correction: #8) There is talks about upgrading the current coin into the coin which was originally designed.  The scope is much deeper than what was in the whitepaper.

TheReaper

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:14:57 AM

Who are you?

Correction: #8) There is talks about upgrading the current coin into the coin which was originally designed.  The scope is much deeper than what was in the whitepaper.

I am exactly the person my username is titled. TheReaper
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:17:23 AM

Who are you?

Here is your whitepaper. Now wipe the verbal diarrhea that you posted off of this page.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:34:45 AM

Who are you?

Here is your whitepaper. Now wipe the verbal diarrhea that you posted off of this page.

It would have been better as a meme.  Try this one: http://memegenerator.net/

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 02:40:52 AM

Who are you?

here is a meme for you:

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
miaviator (OP)
Donator

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 02:54:42 AM

Who are you?

here is a meme for you:

Seems off topic?   

Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:18:02 PM

Seems off topic?  

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:20:52 PM

Remember that you are dealing with someone from inside the world of GAW. They have re-invented reality. It is called The Planet Kool-Aid.

subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 05:04:38 PM

well since this thread is dying and still no answers to questions and we are already off topic

cryptolover321

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:46:00 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2015, 10:21:51 PM by cryptolover321

quick update

I have officially resigned from my duties @ gaw. DOJ is true they have come in and even confiscated my personal macbook air and galaxy note 4 mobile so yes i am going to take charges against gawminers, they even owe me for the last 4 for my work , the news has gone out to investors also and they are also taking action against gaw , sec have found hundreds of forged documents/emails. Matlack is also part of the scam and he is the sole owner of at east 5 prime controllers without paying a single cent. april 8 is when everything shuts down. Once I get my macbook back if i do i will post some documents that i saved which will show everyone the amount of corruption. i am being served to provide evidence against gawminers at court however received countless threats from gawminers in relation to this i am heading to police to ask for protection until the court time is up. when the price of paycoin goes down garza makes an announcement to bring the price back up everytime. in reality there is and will not be any new features uptades if you are reading this right now convert all your paycoin to btc whilst you can and move on because in the next few day price will hit 0.000001, we were forced to get paid in paycoins at the start so in the end all the work i have done costed them $86 where it should be $10000 range

very sad
Jake
coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 12:25:51 AM

quick update

I have officially resigned from my duties @ gaw. DOJ is true they have come in and even confiscated my personal macbook air and galaxy note 4 mobile so yes i am going to take charges against gawminers, they even owe me for the last 4 for my work , the news has gone out to investors also and they are also taking action against gaw , sec have found hundreds of forged documents/emails. Matlack is also part of the scam and he is the sole owner of at east 5 prime controllers without paying a single cent. april 8 is when everything shuts down. Once I get my macbook back if i do i will post some documents that i saved which will show everyone the amount of corruption. i am being served to provide evidence against gawminers at court however received countless threats from gawminers in relation to this i am heading to police to ask for protection until the court time is up. when the price of paycoin goes down garza makes an announcement to bring the price back up everytime. in reality there is and will not be any new features uptades if you are reading this right now convert all your paycoin to btc whilst you can and move on because in the next few day price will hit 0.000001, we were forced to get paid in paycoins at the start so in the end all the work i have done costed them $86 where it should be $10000 range

very sad
Jake

Canaries are singing hoping not to become jailbirds.

OP it is time to chirp or time to go to jail. The noose is tightening.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 01:25:16 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 07:40:21 PM by cooldgamer

7:

9: Well he's running a 'non-profit', yet personally invested in the results via a Prime Controller.  Make your own conclusions

http://talk.paycoin.com/discussion/428/this-is-really-simple/p1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: