Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mist wants to step to me  (Read 542 times)
sed (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:53:21 AM

Note to others: Mist thought he could get away with some ridiculously unmotivated ad hominem attacks on me in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709185.1660, I was calling him out on them there, but folks have suggested that it's not helpful to the thread. Therefore, I post my reply to him here, in order to respect the others in the moneypot thread.

I'm not directly addressing you, you are not the only one that reads posts. As for that mBTC typo, I was typing fast before I went to go for a run. Was not really paying too much attention to capitals at the time as I wanted to get going. Funny that you felt this was substantial enough to notice for you.

Funnier still that you, Mr. Grammar Champion, corrector of capitalizations, thinks that it's possible to use 2nd person pronouns without addressing someone.  So, we have two choices, either you were addressing me, or you were addressing the other readers.  But wait, it wasn't the other readers who called you out on your shit so it seems like me.  Again, Mr. Mist, Mr. Modern-day-Capitalization-Champion, get the fuck off my jock and I will quit calling you out for your inconsistencies and bullshit.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:41:35 PM

You are annoying, stop wasting my time with worthless posts. The only thing you have on me is grammar, and that isn't worth creating threads over.
YOU replied to me, so i made a reply to YOU. That other post was just a general blanket statement, which I occasionally mentioned you in because you were the main person who was arguing most with bits (30 posts almost all related to anti-bits in the moneypot thread) This is my final comment to you. Sorry if I have caused any hurt feelings on your side, but really it isnt a big deal.
Baitty

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:58:58 PM

probably better to have you argument through pm's instead

Currently held as collateral by monbux
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 11:08:13 PM

I don't even want to argue with him, I have told him multiple times that I don't to deal with him. He continues to do stuf like this though, so like, whatever.
sed (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:03:37 PM

I don't even want to argue with him, I have told him multiple times that I don't to deal with him. He continues to do stuf like this though, so like, whatever.
And you, the guy who doesn't want to continue this, eep are rebumping this thread.  I moved your shitstorm to offtopic so that other people in the moneypot thread don't have to hear your nonsense.  You started this when you started slinging insults about my intelligence and grammar and whatnot.  You can end it by walking away.  If you keep bumping and sending replies, I'm going to keep debunking you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: