Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNCMINER trying to screw us one last time!  (Read 3960 times)
P0rny (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:18:50 PM

I bought a miner from the scammers last year, a Neptune.

I fell for the 2 for one 1 offer and didnt take cloud mining as an option, I instead opted for the "bonus machine" but made one good decision, when given the option I opted for the Titan miner as the bonus machine and today I get this message:

Dear Sir/Madam.
We can see from our records that you have selected to receive a bonus Titan miner as part of the 2 for 1 offer we ran last year. Due technical issues in the selection process the Titan miner was not correctly registered as a choice and not accounted for. In this case we would like to offer you the following options instead of receiving the bonus Titan miner.
Option 1: Swap the bonus Titan miner for a free Neptune miner expected to ship within the next few weeks.
Or
Option 2: Receive a BTC payment of 3 Bitcoins per bonus Titan miner you were entitled to. (If you select this option please provide a BTC wallet address with your confirmation)
Please reply to this email to confirm your choice before the end of business 17:00 CET on Friday 3rd of April.
Thank you.
KnCMiner Team.

The low down, sons of vipers and b**hes are trying to screw us over one last time.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andthenwhat

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:48:22 PM

I got the same message..what are you planning to do? I wish I were Swedish so I could sue their sorry asses.
P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:02:47 PM

I am in Stockholm, Sweden.

I will be going directly to their offices to make a big noise, they are acting like tough guys because of email, I want to see what they are going to be saying with shouting angry customers at their door.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:03:53 PM

I will be going directly to their offices to make a big noise, they are acting like tough guys because of email, I want to see what they are going to be saying with shouting angry customers at their door.

Record it.

We could all use a good laugh.
P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:06:17 PM

Record it.

There's an idea! Shall try if I remember Wink

Soooo fu***king mad right now, I could punch someone in their throat.  Its good the meeting is not today or "Anna" who replies to most of the email would have trouble saying her name. If I do meet Sam cole, gonna kick him in the nuts in my current state of mind.
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:10:56 PM

Record it.

Soooo fu***king mad right now, I could punch someone in their throat.  Its good the meeting is not today or "Anna" who replies to most of the email would have trouble saying her name. If I do meet Sam cole, gonna kick him in the nuts in my current state of mind.

Take that anger and a recording device to KNC and start yelling. I won't condone violence, but scream, yell, even throw some staplers or a monitor. Just record it, please. If I was close enough to BFL there would be audio or video of me going ape shit in their offices.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:11:43 PM

The situation is pretty extreme... KNC has been going downhill for quite a bit of time. People are comparing them to BFL even... Despite this you should remain your cool if you visit their offices. Get a rest before going, you'll lose all your reasning if you're not cool and they'll simply kick you out from there...

Swedish folks that bought from them should organize a small group to go and talk to them, otherwise they won't move much or pay attention to you, only Smiley

I've been around this KNC subject for quite some time, as I've been with all of the BFL situation... I hope everyone gets out of KNC without much trouble. I'll be watching...
P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:15:36 PM

Record it.

Take that anger and a recording device to KNC and start yelling. I won't condone violence, but scream, yell, even throw some staplers or a monitor. Just record it, please. If I was close enough to BFL there would be audio or video of me going ape shit in their offices.

I'm a pretty calm person myself, and totally non violent... but right now... my frame of mind is _not_ good.

>  People are comparing them to BFL even
In my mind they are worse than BFL, these are hiding behind double talk, horrible contracts, lies and deceptive marketing all the while making millions.

While I wouldn't do what I am about to say, if KNC's entire office burned down and I heard the owners were still inside... I would be there handing out marshmallows and sticks.
P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:17:44 PM

Spoke to a few different people (in Stockholm) and around the world, it seems they have all got this message if they had changed to the Titans.

KNC does not want to give out ANY Titans,  they want to send the now, pretty much worthless Neptunes, and claim a "technical issue" for all who had changed to Titans in time.
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:31:31 PM

Spoke to a few different people (in Stockholm) and around the world, it seems they have all got this message if they had changed to the Titans.

KNC does not want to give out ANY Titans,  they want to send the now, pretty much worthless Neptunes, and claim a "technical issue" for all who had changed to Titans in time.

A lot of people will go for the 3 Bitcoin so that they aren't just completely out of their money.

Maybe you could drive up this price on an individual case if you make enough noise.
P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:34:41 PM

They are such rogue bastards.

If any of us had gone in for that cloud mining option then we would have at least 10-15 BTC by now, but they are not even giving us that, they have put it at the low 3BTC because they want everyone to go for the shitty Neptune.

I and another person, who have both gotten screwed separately are going there for the first of many good arguments I think.

At this point I don't care if I get arrested, I am going to be making quite a bit of noise quite frequently.
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:39:15 PM

If any of us had gone in for that cloud mining option then we would have at least 10-15 BTC by now, but they are not even giving us that, they have put it at the low 3BTC because they want everyone to go for the shitty Neptune.

I and another person, who have both gotten screwed separately are going there for the first of many good arguments I think.

At this point I don't care if I get arrested, I am going to be making quite a bit of noise quite frequently.

I would try to be a bit more level headed than that. They won't give you anything if you get arrested.

Good luck. Be sure to let us know how it goes.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:00:19 PM

When I'm thinking about KNC and so on, time to time I'm so happy, that they not from my hometown..Smiley

good luck and strong nerves anyway, you will need both.
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:13:15 PM

A lot of people will go for the 3 Bitcoin so that they aren't just completely out of their money.

Maybe you could drive up this price on an individual case if you make enough noise.

Highly doubt they would make their minds differently about an individual case. They would have further problems with that, as all other customers would reclaim the same treatment...

They are basically screwing you for not sticking with them and their cloud mining scheme Smiley Screwing you for not "betting" on them all this time.

Not sure you would have much more Bitcoins if you enrolled in their cloud mining option.

Going in group is a good idea... Hope you guys can make something out of that visit.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:34:13 PM

Damn, that really sucks. But atleast you got options, then BFL crap where you get nothing at all right?

In this option, I would take the option 2, get the 3 btc and call it a day. Then buy a spoondlies hardware to make up for this loss of time, they also offer cloud mining, but seeing you want a physical hardware just get it once they are available.

I mean if you really think about it, its a better version of loss of time then having nothing at all. I still cry when I could of been a BFL victim.

P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:37:28 PM

I will not be taking the 3BTC offered, that in itself is like a kick in the nuts.

If I don't get my Titan from KNC, I am first and foremost making a police complaint, then contacting a lawyer (I have written to two already). I will then cost them time and money by showing up quite often in their office/s and I will make a big noise.

This is the absolute last fucking straw and I refuse to just stand by and/or bend over.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:56:11 PM

I will not be taking the 3BTC offered, that in itself is like a kick in the nuts.

If I don't get my Titan from KNC, I am first and foremost making a police complaint, then contacting a lawyer (I have written to two already). I will then cost them time and money by showing up quite often in their office/s and I will make a big noise.

This is the absolute last fucking straw and I refuse to just stand by and/or bend over.

I`m just looking from a investment stand point. Plus lawyer is going to cost you a retainer or hrly depending the person is, and in california its expensive even small litigation process like this that would fall under small claims court.

I dont know where youre from, but if the lawyers rate is going to add up to another KNC miner like why bother?

Its just being smart and taking the 3 btc offered which is $740 total at current rate. Plus this is going through international areas where it could be a way longer process. Unless you have someone to represent you in Sweden.

I`m not trying to protect them in any form, I just assume whats the best route given the options available.

P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:00:52 PM

I`m just looking from a investment stand point. Plus lawyer is going to cost you a retainer or hrly depending the person is, and in california its expensive even small litigation process like this that would fall under small claims court.

I dont know where youre from, but if the lawyers rate is going to add up to another KNC miner like why bother?

Its just being smart and taking the 3 btc offered which is $740 total at current rate. Plus this is going through international areas where it could be a way longer process. Unless you have someone to represent you in Sweden.

I`m not trying to protect them in any form, I just assume whats the best route given the options available.

The way I look at it, if I am not getting that Titan... I am not getting anything.
Even if I am going to end up with $0.00 in hand,  I am going to cost KNC the cost of that Neptune x2 or more.
I am in Stockholm, Sweden... so they are going to be seeing my face personally for quite a while, no email shit... they have to deal with an angry customer face to face. I will try to meet them as they are going into their office and I will sometimes be there to meet them as they break off from work but they ARE going to see what an angry customer looks like.

I want my Titan, or they are going to see a lot of me (good and bad).
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:10:08 PM

Well,if you go with getting the Neptune:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=knc+miner+neptune&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Looks like you can get damn near $1000 for it,it is 5 cubes right Huh

Better than 3 BTC.............god these KnC fuckers went to shit  Roll Eyes

BTW,don't post the date or time your going to visit their office on here or anywhere,I'm sure they still read this forum.

Best of luck man!!!!!!  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
P0rny (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:18:40 PM

Well,if you go with getting the Neptune:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=knc+miner+neptune&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Looks like you can get damn near $1000 for it,it is 5 cubes right Huh

Better than 3 BTC.............god these KnC fuckers went to shit  Roll Eyes

Best of luck man!!!!!!  Wink

Thanks, no matter what I do, I'm going to need that luck.

I think I'm just going to need all the luck I can get for not just losing it and assaulting someone. I'm the most peaceful guy, hate violence, but when I get pushed into a corner I just go fuckit, it's happened twice before.

If they offer me and stick to 3 or 4 btc face to face... something is going to happen, I can fucking feel it.

I paid a shitload for that miner, I would have cancelled out had I known there was no 2 for 1, no cloudmining etc and now after all that... they are pulling this shit and a take it or fuck off? And they think I'm just going to go, oh well and twiddle my thumbs? I'm actually looking forward to meeting them face to face, somethings got to give and it's not going to be me sitting being a fucking computer and bitching about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: